Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Nokia Phones;faults & Solutions - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Phones;faults & Solutions (2547 Views)

How Much Does These Nokia Phones Cost In The Computer Village / Code For Flashing Nokia Phones / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Phones;faults & Solutions by unclesamtech(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2009
I am here to provide Solutions to ALL your Nokia phones; just tell Me the problem (s) ,then l will provide you the solution.
lf you may need to take it any any GSM ;l will tell you ,and if it is what you can solve by yourself , l will post the solution here.
For more information on any problem(s) you are having, you can call me on this Gsm no. 08033955343,
Engineer Sam, U.I, Ibadan.
Re: Nokia Phones;faults & Solutions by unclesamtech(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2009
I am here to provide Solutions to ALL your Nokia phones; just tell Me the problem (s) ,then l will provide you the solution.
lf you may need to take it to any GSM ;l will tell you ,and if it is what you can solve by yourself , l will post the solution here.
For more information on any problem(s) you are having, you can call me on this Gsm no. 08033955343,
Engineer Sam, U.I, Ibadan.
Re: Nokia Phones;faults & Solutions by Redhit(m): 5:19am On Sep 24, 2009
Alryt bro, pls i nid d code to format my nokia 3110c, it no longer updates my music player again i.e no music files found and av tried everythng i cud. Thanks
Re: Nokia Phones;faults & Solutions by Genuflect(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2009
My Nokia E51 sometimes write 'Insert SIM card'. I've tried other sims and the problem. Please what do you think is the fault and how can I fix it?
Re: Nokia Phones;faults & Solutions by unclesamtech(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2009
@ Redhit

You need to take it to any Gsm Engineer around U; your fone needs to be reprogrammed(Flashed)

with Computer system + required Software or if U leave in Ibadan ;l can still do it for you,
Re: Nokia Phones;faults & Solutions by unclesamtech(m): 11:19am On Sep 24, 2009
@ Genuflect

Sim IC of your phone needs to be changed ; contact any Hardware Gsm Engr around you,
Re: Nokia Phones;faults & Solutions by joseffossy: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
Pls uncle sam I just finished my nysc, no job yet, I just opened a small shop where I repair phones. I know how to flash nokia phones with jaf box. Pls which website can I download nokia and blackberry flashing files. Thanks
Re: Nokia Phones;faults & Solutions by unclesamtech(m): 6:49am On Apr 14, 2013
joseffossy: Pls uncle sam I just finished my nysc, no job yet, I just opened a small shop where I repair phones. I know how to flash nokia phones with jaf box. Pls which website can I download nokia and blackberry flashing files. Thanks

Gsm : 08033955343 / 07058725235/08183654518

BB Pin : 22F90BDF

UNCLESAMTECH

(1) (Reply)

HOT: Remove Disturbing Adverts And Liscense From Your Favorite Android Apps!!! / Sony Xperia C5 Ultra Dual Specification, Features & Price / Must Have Android Apps You Do Not Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.