Stats: 3,158,898 members, 7,838,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? (3499 Views)

Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring My Election‎ – Obiano Insists / Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday / Oyegun Meets Saraki, APC Senators For Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Beremx(f): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
na wa o!
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by RRoyaId: 6:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
Beer parlor gist.. cool

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mboi:

Taa! Gbafuo! Adamu!! U dey there when they do the business abi?
Don't push me to start calling you names... I don't understand whats your problem.. Are you saying Peter obi did not makes these demands as made by his campaign DG? So I'm supposed to believe a zombie like you that has no access to obi over his campaign DG? Keep supporting someone that doesnt care about you.. dont go and look for job
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Yyeske(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2016
Let them fight, as far as workers are being paid, schools and hospitals funded, roads are ok, investors pouring in, IGR increasing and the agricultural revolution taking over the State is on then their fight is non of my business

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by ChimaAdeoye: 10:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
I am shocked and disappointed at Peter Obi

WHY?
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Ichieboxy: 12:50am On Aug 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

According to the Peter obi's DG on a radio interview yesterday (according to the people who listened to the programme) Obi sold his Abuja house for 7 billion to finance Obiano's campaign and should be refunded..

Just negodi...see what hatred has done to u... aren't u sick? You are reporting mere hearsays here...smh

What happened to the petition you boasted here that you will write to EFCC against Peter Obi? Haven't u written that more 16months after your boast I thought you posted a link sometime ago that EFCC was already investigating and will soon prosecute Obi? What happened Chineke mere gi Ebere...Amen

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:20am On Aug 10, 2016
Ichieboxy:

Just negodi...see what hatred has done to u... aren't u sick? You are reporting mere hearsays here...smh

What happened to the petition you boasted here that you will write to EFCC against Peter Obi? Haven't u written that more 16months after your boast I thought you posted a link sometime ago that EFCC was already investigating and will soon prosecute Obi? What happened Chineke mere gi Ebere...Amen
your an idiot.. Hearsays directly from peter obi's campaign DG? I should believe a sycophant like you over peter obi's aide? You need help
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Ichieboxy: 1:28am On Aug 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

your an idiot.. Hearsays directly from peter obi's campaign DG? I should believe a sycophant like you over peter obi's aide? You need help

So where is 7billion in the read here plzzzz? And it was Obiano's campaign DG...quit being mischievous and heal your broken self bro

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by IJOBA2: 1:46am On Aug 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:
boss1310, 9inches, Chukazu, Mopolchi, gleaf, AnambraDota, RRoyaId, lalasticlala
CHIADIKAOBI EZEKWESIRI YOU AGAIN angry angry
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Ichieboxy:

So where is 7billion in the read here plzzzz? And it was Obiano's campaign DG...quit being mischievous and heal your broken self bro
Did you listen to the radio interview by the same man eh zombie? And isn't it obvious he is demanding some kind of financial gratification for peter obi from this interview? He is peter obi's aide, he was sacked by obiano.. Keep supporting someone that doesnt care about your poor self..
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 1:56am On Aug 10, 2016
IJOBA2:
CHIADIKAOBI EZEKWESIRI YOU AGAIN angry angry
This clown still dey call me phantom names in 2016..
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Ichieboxy: 10:50am On Aug 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Did you listen to the radio interview by the same man eh zombie? And isn't it obvious he is demanding some kind of financial gratification for peter obi from this interview? He is peter obi's aide, he was sacked by obiano.. Keep supporting someone that doesnt care about your poor self..

cheesycheesygrin

1)You NEVER listened to any radio interview personally...

2)He was Obiano's campaign DG...

3)It is better to have good intentions and disposition towards someone that doesn't care about my "poor self"... than to carry baggage and loads of hatred for someone who doesn't give a damn about your frustrated and wretched soul.

4) Many of Peter Obi's aides worked with and some are still working with Obiano's today...so why is his a news to me? Obianuo is free to sack and hire anyone anytime...And is under obligation to meet all legitimate contractual agreement...

5)Aside your burden of hatred which is constant (I pray God's mercy on your dark soul)...How come you are struggling to latch onto Obiano like a parasite after all your rants and vituperations against him/Peter Obi came to naught...and your candidate was roundly and stupendously defeated... Who God has blessed, no man can curse because He will curse anybody that curses us and bless those that blesses us...

6)When is Peter Obi's court appearance based on your EFCC petition? Give me the date so that I can be there live to cheer for anti-corruption czar... cheesy cheesy Unless you repent, more heartbreaks awaits you wink
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Pwayne2016(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

so he should be greatful by doling out 7 billion to obi just like Ngige should have been grateful to the Ubas? Nonsense
Come here lemme flog ur bum bum

Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ichieboxy:

cheesycheesygrin

1)You NEVER listened to any radio interview personally...

2)He was Obiano's campaign DG...

3)It is better to have good intentions and disposition towards someone that doesn't care about my "poor self"... than to carry baggage and loads of hatred for someone who doesn't give a damn about your frustrated and wretched soul.

4) Many of Peter Obi's aides worked with and some are still working with Obiano's today...so why is his a news to me? Obianuo is free to sack and hire anyone anytime...And is under obligation to meet all legitimate contractual agreement...

5)Aside your burden of hatred which is constant (I pray God's mercy on your dark soul)...How come you are struggling to latch onto Obiano like a parasite after all your rants and vituperations against him/Peter Obi came to naught...and your candidate was roundly and stupendously defeated... Who God has blessed, no man can curse because He will curse anybody that curses us and bless those that blesses us...

6)When is Peter Obi's court appearance based on your EFCC petition? Give me the date so that I can be there live to cheer for anti-corruption czar... cheesy cheesy Unless you repent, more heartbreaks awaits you wink

Look the baldadash coming from a hopeless sycophant..
Anambra people hated Ngige when he was elected but immediately liked him when he started performing, thats my situation with obiano.. I'm supporting obiano because he distanced himself from the greedy and selfish mediocre called peter obi. If he reunites with obi to continue looting Anambra money, I will not hesitate to go against him.. That obiano is known to be performing governor today is because of what I post about his works on nairaland.. If not, vindictive peter obi's aim was to use sycophants like you to rubbish his achievements.. You see its not about money for me.. Peter obi was paying hungry sycophants like you pittance through his media aide Valentine obieneyem to support him even when he was doing absolutely nothing as governor for 8 years..

You are trying to be more peter obi than peter obi by denying this statement coming from his phantom senatorial campaign DG.. That he was obianos campaign DG is immaterial because obiano long sacked him and he has now become Peter obis attack dog like you..

About EFCC petition, Peter obi will surely be invited by EFCC soon.. If cases of Governors that served before him are just being brought up, his day is coming.. Even Theodore orji is walking free today so you are just talking nonsense. Finally,care to tell us any Peter obi's aide that is still working with obiano today.. I'm waiting
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by IJOBA2: 12:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
FreeGlobe:

This clown still dey call me phantom names in 2016..
ARE YOU TRYING TO DENY YOUR NAME OR WHAT?
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by FreeGlobe(f): 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
IJOBA2:
ARE YOU TRYING TO DENY YOUR NAME OR WHAT?
Ok, it's my name, what will you do about that? smh
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by Abagworo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Yyeske:
Let them fight, as far as workers are being paid, schools and hospitals funded, roads are ok, investors pouring in, IGR increasing and the agricultural revolution taking over the State is on then their fight is non of my business

In a resolution signed by 34 traditional rulers from the communities that make up the zone, including the Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Achebe, who is the chairman of Anambra State Traditional Rulers’ Council, as well as the chairman of Anambra North Traditional Council, Igwe S.U. Nnose, who is the traditional ruler of Mmiata Anam, the royal fathers said Governor Obiano deserved reelection because he is performing outstandingly. According to them, the establishment of Awka Capital Development Authority and giving the core city a face lift, and the ongoing significant structural development of the various communities, would make Anambra a pride of place when completed.

They also observed that the governor had attracted internal and external investors in the aggro-allied sector to partner with the state in investing heavily in agriculture, thereby positioning Anambra State as a potential major food basket of the South East in particular and Nigeria as a whole.

Some of the governor’s landmark projects listed by the Monarchs include hunting down kidnappers, armed robbers and other criminals that previously gave Anambra State a bad name, which had now allowed people to sleep with both eyes closed; empowering security agencies through the purchase of sophisticated police security vehicles to monitor and control the herdsmen, as well as approving and disbursing N20 million to each of the 177 communities in the state to execute a project of their choice and ensuring that Anambra is one of the few states in the country that pays workers’ salary as and when due.

They said: “After reviewing these outstanding and impressive achievements just within his first two years in office, we the Traditional Rulers from Anambra North senatorial zone of the state strongly and unreservedly feel, affirm and passionately believe that if given a chance for a second term in office, Obiano’s achievable outcome would definitely blow the minds of Ndi Anambra and that of Nigerians that such fi
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by 9inches(m): 6:27am On Aug 11, 2016
Will I sell my property to finance an election? I am not so sure about that. And Peter is not even making noise about this. This man Obi is something else, God bless him.

God please bless me with this man's wisdom and humility so I can bless people's lives like him.

Obiano - God sent
Obi - God's instrument

Ngige - efulefu
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by globe16: 7:26am On Aug 11, 2016
9inches:
Will I sell my property to finance an election? I am not so sure about that. And Peter is not even making noise about this. This man Obi is something else, God bless him.

God please bless me with this man's wisdom and humility so I can bless people's lives like him.

Obiano - God sent
Obi - God's instrument

Ngige - efulefu
So what property did peter obi sell to finance his own election? You mean peter obi is not making noise by sending his attack dogs to radio and social media to attack obiano's government? You obi goons like to deceive yourselves thinking you are deceiving anyone..
Re: Peter Obi Demanded 7 Billion From Obiano For Reconciliation? by donphilopus: 7:52am On Jul 04, 2022

BREAKING: Again, Court Denies IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Bail / Untold Story Of The Ijebu Man Who Sacked Lagos Governor Ambode From Power / Imam Of Peace Comes After Buhari Media Centre and Buharists

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)