Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,999 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

End To Dstv Monopoly - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / End To Dstv Monopoly (523 Views)

Lukaku Calls For End To Offensive Chant About His Manhood / Arsene Wenger Calls For An End To Financial Fair Play Regulations / Put An End To Your Losing Streak Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End To Dstv Monopoly by Royalsuave4real(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2016
Finally! An end to Multichoice, owners of DSTV's monopoly. Star times just announced this morning on Daily Trust newspaper page 47, that EPL matches would now be shown live on the network.
My fellow Nairalanders, i think this is a welcome development as it will engender competition therefore, cause DSTV to further reduce their tariff so the ordinary man can enjoy the best of satellite television.

1 Like

Re: End To Dstv Monopoly by khattab02: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2016
Really? That will be great! I don't think multichoice can easily be knockout in the bid to show EPL games.

Kudos to star times!
Re: End To Dstv Monopoly by iykmora(m): 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
how many matches are the going to show...?

I think about 30+ and only on saturdays. something really has to be done mostly to d parts that do not have metrodigital or ctl....
Re: End To Dstv Monopoly by ITbomb(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nice step

(1) (Reply)

Rio 2016,basketball-nigeria Vs Croatia / I Am As Good As Messi & Ronaldo – Alexis Sanchez / Team Nigeria At The Rio Paralympics Pose With The Minister Of Sports (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.