Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ndu Student Leaders Cry Out For Prolonged Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ndu Student Leaders Cry Out For Prolonged Strike (535 Views)

10 Things You Need To Know About The Prolonged First Semester In Unilorin / OSPOLY Iree Expels 14 Student Leaders For Protesting (pic) / Lautech Students Protesting Prolonged Workers' Strike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ndu Student Leaders Cry Out For Prolonged Strike by Charlexy1: 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
It is now visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that my "VISION 2016" has been altered by the battle of supremacy between the Bayelsa State Government and ASUU NDU chapter, but the sad news is; I am not the only victim here, thousands of final year student who are having the same vision are kept idle at home, this prolonged strike has earned us all an "Unwaranted Compulsory Extra Year", we are not the only victims but all students of the prestigious Niger Delta University including the unmatriculated year one students, even the jambites awaiting admission into NDU are also shareholders of this misconception. If I should count, I have suffered a setback of about 12 Calender Months or more as a Nigerian student.
1. 2012 flood which led to delay in resumption when I was admitted.
2.6 Months Nationwide ASUU strike 2013
3.Engineering riot which led to prolonged Mid-Semester break 2016
4.Now the trending ASUU NDU strike which is about 4 Months Old.
The BYSG and ASUU doesn't want to shift grounds for the sake of the students, it is widely known that when two elephants fight is the grasses that suffers, where are the well meaning Bayelsans? Where is the Common Sense Senator? GEJ where are you? Alamco I hope you can see this from where you are? God please come to our aid, some are already loosing focus, others are getting frustrated, Landlords are calling for expired house rents in amassoma!
This is a clarion call for the both parties to shift grounds and end this strike for the sake of the students!

#endNDUstrike #BringBackNDU
#voice-of-a-neglected-NDU-student
Rotr. Comr. Charles Ifiemi
(Aluta Golden Pen)
Secretary General, Faculty of science ( Nass Ndu )

S.A. On Media and Publicity to Nembe Students National President

cc:
BYSG
ASUU NDU
NDU Students

(1) (Reply)

Debate FG : Every Male Child To Receive Salary Every Month - / The Longest Thread On Nairaland / National Open University Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.