Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Would You Eat This? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Would You Eat This? (2213 Views)

Poll: Would You Eat This?

Yes, where can I find one!?: 35% (6 votes)
No, I don't want to end up like him!: 47% (8 votes)
Maybe: 17% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

Can You Eat This Cake? / Would You Eat This Strange Looking Yam(photos) / Romantic Or Scary? Would You Eat This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Eat This? by phemmymo: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2009
well there is nothing that not be eaten if only it will not affect and damage your immune system.
Can You Get Me More Of It.
Re: Would You Eat This? by Leilah(f): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2009
i would eat it but without that doughnut bagel type thing and not that rasher yuck I wont eat pigs arse. So I didnt realise how healthy nigerian food its laced with palm oil, fatty meat etc. Go on out of that!!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Eat This? by teeteedlaw: 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2009
i dnt eat junk foods, this will double click on my chubby lips, hmmmm
Re: Would You Eat This? by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2009
Now i need me some breakfast

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Recipe: How To Make BOLI With Sauce And Smoked Fish / Come In Here And Learn How To Prepare Butter Milk / Beleful Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.