Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) (37577 Views)

Obiano In A Warm Embrace With Obaze At St Patrick's Cathedral, Awka Today- PICS / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) / Widows Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha Over Severe Hardship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by RichDad1(m): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
FreeGlobe:

where are the placards? Lalasticlala please shut down this thread.. Rule 8
E be like say your eyes dey do overfloating abi? sad

1 Like

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by wristbangle: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
saintikechi:
obiano refused to export their own ugu and bitter leaf soup, because it is not up to international standard. Thats why they are mad.

grin
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Robinhood477: 2:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
na old pic nothing na happen here
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by FreeGlobe(f): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2016
RichDad1:

E be like say your eyes dey do overfloating abi? sad
Did you see any placard, I didnt
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by rigarmortis: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
that is women for you, you can never satisfy them.

even market woman...na still woman
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Ijaya123: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
dachuchi7:
As i said earlier before,If there is a protest,definitely there will be placards or signs to press home their demand,but here no placards,no signs,no nothing. Stop opening dead thread with no hope of life. Op stop now or...!

The reason there is no placard is they simply can't write out their grievances. It is obvious, they don't look educated.

1 Like

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by collitexnaira(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op must be high on oshogbo weed, you don't know the reason why they were protesting and you run like usain bold to post such a thrash as news and one mod still move the rubbish to front page so we could all see how stupid the op is

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Badgers14: 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

Must always type rubbish undecided

Since when do women going about their normal business sing and barricade the road while echoing "No more APGA No more Obiano

I think i have answer to your question,
That was Since people start protesting without placards angry angry grin grin

What have Obiano done that they want to crucify him They were just matching upandan with no demand no reason just taking a walk i guess grin grin

I think he might be up for re-election soon and one of the opponents have paid of these women to do this rubbish angry
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by yinkus204(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
E be like say the ugwu scamming governor bubble don bust cos the women no believe him lie again
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by givemetoto(m): 2:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Stupid OP... why didn't you video it instead let us hear the chanting... you come here take stupid pics start to dae talk rubbish... NO More APGA... Na APC them want before... mumu story

1 Like

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by judosky150: 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
obiano is working naa.. Am not from Anambra but i support that man... Mayb this women were paid to do this.. Abii wht do u think.?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Abagworo(m): 2:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
RRoyaId:
Abagworo the jobless old man why not focus on your worthless Imo state for once. I am coming on the Imo thread. Brace up..

[s][/s]

Why are you so obsessed with me? Thanks for drawing my attention to this thread anyway. Obiano has not started and completed any full project yet .
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by aresssa: 2:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
All of them shouting “MO MORE WILLIE NO MORE APGA” I wonder what will be the faith of APGA by next election. Some questions they asked
Obiano what did women do
Obiano leave us
Obiano did you know you are born by woman and many more

Poor obingo... grin
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by RRoyaId: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2016
Abagworo aka eziokwubundunuwa, we are going to meet on the Imo thread. That is where you shall see my response.. cool

Abagworo:

Why are you so obsessed with me? Thanks for drawing my attention to this thread anyway. Obiano has not started and completed any full project yet .
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by freeage7(m): 2:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
You post refused to give answer to the "why." You should have just politely ask one of the protesters why the protest. In case of next time op.
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by YungMillionaire: 2:47pm On Aug 09, 2016
cool Maybe they want him to locate the INVISIBLE ugu farm cool
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by hardbody: 2:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

Must always type rubbish undecided

Since when do women going about their normal business sing and barricade the road while[b] echoing[/b] "No more APGA No more Obiano

Pic of the barricade and video of the echo or......

You know the drills na
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Abagworo(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
RRoyaId:
Abagworo aka eziokwubundunuwa, we are going to meet on the Imo thread. That is where you shall see my response.. cool

Not everyone is like you Chino.
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by tsdarkside(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
why??..i thought they were happy with him....ahhhhhh....only streets is not enough to be happy,abi??...ahahahahaha!!!!... grin grin grin

i feeeeeel ya,i feel ya.......!!

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Thalamus: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
Naaa this just does not deserve any publicity. those women are just a bunch of illiterate brainwashed buffoons that dont know poo.
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by PrinceEvolution(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
yeast people and diwowoness like fried yam and egg..
saiNDAvengers:
I ran into an anti-Obiano protest by market women around Ochanja market this afternoon and decided to help them press home their demands by uploading some captions of the protest.

The purpose of the protest could not be immediately ascertained as they had no placards with them but were all chanting "No more Obiano, No more APGA"
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by tsdarkside(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
ahhhh!!...our mothers are looking funky-fresh!!!.....nicccceeeeeeeeeeeee.... grin grin grin grin

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Thalamus: 2:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Naaa this just does not deserve any publicity. those women are just a bunch of illiterate brainwashed buffoons that dont know poo.
but you know the way the electronic media is these days, you can get popular just by taking a dump in your bathroom and taking a picture of it.
i advise the able governor just brainwash them back.
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by tsdarkside(m): 3:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Thalamus:
but you know the way the electronic media is these days, you can get popular just by taking a dump in your bathroom and taking a picture of it.
i advise the able governor just brainwash them back.

how dare you??...how dare you call your own mother illiterate??...

i understand now why the moslems want to cut off your heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

guy...gbesereooooooaö..gbeserehhh..!!!......you hear??...

1 Share

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
fulanmafia:
grin grin grin...they must also want their otapiapia to be exported cheesy

Somebody should tell Obiano to focus on delivering on his mandate to his people instead of his propaganda.

Choiii! very funny grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by tsdarkside(m): 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2016
chaiiii...since buhari is in charge,i have never seen so much protest...

everybody is protesting...one day even the mosquitos will start protesting...

chaiiiiii...this democrasy-thing is starting to make sense....chaiiiiii.....!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by arsenal33: 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
RichDad1:
APC and propagandas. These are not Igbo. They're the almajiris imported from the north to discredit the best govnor in the yEast. angry
Obaino is walking. cheesy cheesy

propaganda(s)

walking instead of working

OUR EDUCATION DON SCATTER FINISH
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by HIPROFILE(m): 3:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Bsc:
so this what the common sense senator wants Mr. president to go and experience.

must we all try so hard to bring down our best hands?
well i believe this must have been as a result of demolishing a section of their market place so as to put up a better structure or something ofcos u dont expect them to be happy. jast like the one happening in owerri now where the Rochas Okorocha led government is making a move to destroy and relocate the popular ekeonunwa market. people are protesting against it but its all for the good of the people

so Op u better think before posting certain things on nairaland and am nat surprised it made front page but the moderators wont see an american born nigerian who sponsored her self to Rio to represent nigeria in one of the games ( this is in sports section) but always ready to pick trash and display on the front page.

No matter what you guys do u cant take Anambra back or use nairaland useless criticism to bring Obiano down ANAMBARIANS are too great of a people to take your propaganda to heart. They have already repackaged their own kind of politics its not a politics of gather some miscreants give them 500 naira and rice and u have them ranting everywhere no no no your money is nothing they dant look at your face. everybody hustle to feed than depend on a politician (they are industriously industrious)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by pheesayor(m): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
Obiano that just left Ikoyi in Lagos, lol
Re: Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) by Lilimax(f): 3:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
How are we sure they;re protesting against Obiano?
It could be they are doing 'cho-cho-cho, anyi na-acho ya anyi afuro ya'?
(meaning a type song when you're looking for your dead relative) embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri / PGF Shops For Obaseki’s Replacement / 2023 Presidency: List Of Potential Candidates From The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.