Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS (26903 Views)

Paulo Lopes: The Goalkeeper Who Won More Trophies Than Appearances In 13 Seasons / Footballer Accidentally Shows His Manhood In Premier League Clash. Pics/video / Ronaldo Ready For City Clash! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by 9jatatafo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
Our Boys Scout Minister dey there?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by Heffalump(m): 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
I can foresee a terrible disaster for Colombia tonight. Nigeria already qualified as the group winner and Colombia is certainly struggling for runners up in the deadly group.

If you think Nigeria will carry the day, click like and if you think Colombia all the way click share for a quick poll.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by Ask77: 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2016
You are absolutely correct! This is the position we usually found ourselves, especially with Super Eagles, thank God for this Team, no need for calculator.
kgr8mike:
I thank God for this team, at least they have saved us the cost of calculator this time unlike the other teams in the group.

Colombian Calculator: if we win Nigeria, we'll advance no matter the Japan/Sweden result

Japanese Calculator: if we win Sweden and Nigeria wins Colombia or draws, then we will advance.

Sweden Calculator : If we win Japan and Nigeria draws or wins Colombia then we will advance.

Nigerians have no calculator to calculate any outcome. To God be the glory.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by adioolayi(m): 4:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
Kenzico:

Oh I see!! I disagree with a draw game Biko!

Naija Boys go beat them Black and Blue grin
Youve forgotten Team Naija need money grin ...I'm just thinking Dream Team fit sell the match na....we kuku no need am..coupled with the fact say na same plane carry them cheesy grin...Colombia needs a win..so dem fit beg us to allow them popo us 1 kondo grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by bossto(m): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
That guy wif facing cap be like ''is she your gf"??
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by badaoyeyemi(f): 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2016
Delicious22:
Hmmm, you're indeed beautiful, God keeping us alive, i will vote massively for you. cool
tanks in advance grin
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by GentleYoung(m): 4:32pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mr2kay2:
which kind talk be this undecided

He's from Colombia, they must loose
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by handsomety(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Am just commenting coz I wanna feel among....not a lover of football at all
adeyemi please check belowyou are too gbaski

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by chysam: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mr2kay2:
which kind talk be this undecided

Biafrauds against anything Nigeria since 2000BC.
For hin mind,so Buhari govt wan win soccer gold medal again. So Na only northern leaders go dey win am?. Dey thing Wey Jonathan no fit win?.

U sef I no even know whether u be Biafra I just dey talk. Any Wey if u be enemy of Nigeria,I go deliver u ok?.
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
wish them the best
Even me
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by holluphemydavid(m): 5:23pm On Aug 09, 2016
2 goals to notin in favor of Nigerian comfortably win, but hope dat boys Scott called sport minister don come back to naija, make him no carry bad luck go give dem ooooo, cos d bad luck wey dey follow dis govt no be here
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by Keenlooka(m): 5:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
I trust those boys to deliver....
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by goodvision12(m): 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
kellybently:
I pray make nepa bring light.
Up Nepa!Fashola don bring light.
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by Ayatul(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
wastedsperm:
We must loose this match
I'm just hoping we won't get to play Brazil in the quarter final.
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by ahamonyeka(m): 6:21pm On Aug 09, 2016
Ihavespoken:
Colombians for don weed up well well grin
if they like let them smoke one bag each of weed what I know is that our boys too dey weed and you no fit compare our warri weed to any weed in the world.
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by adeoba2008(m): 6:22pm On Aug 09, 2016
wastedsperm:
We must loose this match
are u OK?
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 09, 2016
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by anigold(m): 6:48pm On Aug 09, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
Am just commenting coz I wanna feel among....not a lover of football at all

Oya go n watch zworld,telemundo and nollywood.
You can add tom n jerry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by badaoyeyemi(f): 6:53pm On Aug 09, 2016
I dont watch dat either.. grin
anigold:

Oya go n watch zworld,telemundo and nollywood.
You can add tom n jerry
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by anigold(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
I dont watch dat either.. grin

Do you watch Radio grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by badaoyeyemi(f): 7:34pm On Aug 09, 2016
Hahahahahah...I listen to radio quite well
anigold:

Do you watch Radio grin
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by deavicky(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
When will the match be played
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by mikron(m): 11:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
The Nigerian players are in high spirits following their impressive performances so far at the ongoing Rio Olympics in Brazil...The Dream team beat Japan 5-4, followed by a 1-0 win over Sweden. [s]Nigeria now has six points and is in a great position to advance to the quarterfinals.[/s] Sweden remains at one point.

Both the Nigerian Team and Colombian delegation have landed in Sao Paulo where they will battle each other on Wednesday (tomorrow) at the Arena Corinthians, Brazil... According to confirmed reports, both teams arrived on the same flight as were seen picking up their luggages at the terminal...

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/08/nigerian-and-colombian-teams-land-in.html
we re not in a great position to ADVANCE, we re already in the quarter finals, except u mean advancing to the semis
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by Everblinx(m): 7:28am On Aug 10, 2016
kellybently:
I pray make nepa bring light.
Which kind off b this sad
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by Blessinomax(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Nigeria lost by 3 goals to 1 shocked
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by kellybently(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2016
Everblinx:
Which kind off b this sad
wetting be the scores
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by femo86(m): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2016
kgr8mike:
I thank God for this team, at least they have saved us the cost of calculator this time unlike the other teams in the group.

Colombian Calculator: if we win Nigeria, we'll advance no matter the Japan/Sweden result

Japanese Calculator: if we win Sweden and Nigeria wins Colombia or draws, then we will advance.

Sweden Calculator : If we win Japan and Nigeria draws or wins Colombia then we will advance.

Nigerians have no calculator to calculate any outcome. To God be the glory.

Bros ehn....We sabi calculate wella ooo.

Kai...Super Eagles show us shege.......

Thank God say no calculation dis time grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by Mcowubaba: 11:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Kenzico:

Oh I see!! I disagree with a draw game Biko!

Naija Boys go beat them Black and Blue grin
1:0 now
Columbia wining grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian And Colombian Teams Land In Sao Paulo Ahead Of Their Olympic Clash.PICS by Kenzico(m): 11:45am On Aug 11, 2016
Mcowubaba:
1:0 now Columbia wining grin grin grin grin grin grin

Kai!! Guy I don see FT score! I give up grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cyriel Dessers Fires All 5 Goals In Genk Big Win / EPL Stars Who Won't Return To Action This Weekend Because Of Afcon/asian Cup / Taribo West Is Not Dead, He Is Alive - Victor Ikpeba Dismisses Death Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.