Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Odenigbo FM To Host Former Anambra Comissioner For Information Tomorrow. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odenigbo FM To Host Former Anambra Comissioner For Information Tomorrow. (720 Views)

Abubakar Shekau: Army Offers N3 Million For Information That May Lead To Arrest / Wike’s Weak Side In Real Life – Tam-george, Commissioner For Information / Samaila Inusa: Army Offers N1Million Reward For Information On Kidnapped Colonel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odenigbo FM To Host Former Anambra Comissioner For Information Tomorrow. by Tonyolisa1: 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2016
Odenigbo FM in Obosi Idemili North LGA of Anambra State will be hosting Chief Joe Martins Uzodike the former commisioner for information Anambra State and DG Obiano Campaign Organisation in 2013 on a programme called Moment of Truth sponsored by PDP. The programme will be anchored by the Honorable Speaker himself Tony Olisa Mbeki. Uzodike has been critical to Obiano administration. He recently asked Obiano to refund Mr Peter Obi of all the funds spent by Obi during his campaign in 2013. Is going to explosive tomorrow.
Re: Odenigbo FM To Host Former Anambra Comissioner For Information Tomorrow. by Nature8(m): 3:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
Op, are you the real Honorable Speaker, Tony Olisa Mbeki? I really enjoy your program with the Deputy Speaker Njideka on Odenigbo Fm.. Please, I'm an observer and I'll like to be part of the Honorable members in the program.. I don't know if it'll be possible for me to have your studio text message and call lines here..

(1) (Reply)

A Northerner's Comment About Aisha Buhari Luxury Life / The Niger Delta Avengers (nda) Vs Federal Government, The Way Forward. / EDO DECIDE: Oshiomhole Accuses PDP Of Registered 8,000 Militants To Rig Edo Ele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.