Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Leaked Secret Where Celebrities Get Their Expensive Wears & Accessories - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Leaked Secret Where Celebrities Get Their Expensive Wears & Accessories (628 Views)

World's Most Expensive Bras And Handbag Fot ₦4.88Billion, ₦1.3Billion (Photos) / 5 Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive / Leaked Secret Where Celebrities Get Their Expensive Wears & Accessories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Secret Where Celebrities Get Their Expensive Wears & Accessories by dammyklein(f): 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
It amazing to reveal to my wonderful NLanders where and how our favourite celebs get their expensive wears and accessories from...I and my team team made a reseach on this couple of months back cus i personally love to acquire original wears and accessories. Then we got to know where the main store is...This store import quality original wears and accessories from the UK,USA,PARIS company directly in a very LARGE quantity...then they sell to celebs and corporate individual in huge price all in the name of packaging.We met with this company and we have a very rasonable agreement and they decide to only sell to us in large quantity...Mind you we promise to also refer VIP(public servant with huge pocket,celebs both locally and int'l)...To cut the all thing short we now sell all this expensive wears and accessories for a very very cheaper price...youall know the current price of Ralph Laurel shirts,Michael kors wrist watch,Police wrist watch,footwears(corporate and casual) and more....Ours is way far cheaper all thanks to this company i decided not to mention...For more enquiries about our product kindly call or whatsapp me via 07032528238....We are currently offering discount on wholesale purchase....God Bless!!!

(1) (Reply)

Used Dressmaker Sewing Machine Forsale / Hat Doctor Is Here / The Use Of That Small Pocket In Jeans Trouser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.