Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (265860 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by isotopy(m): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2017
Please add me to the group 07032278476
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Xzbit91: 11:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
Please famz, I don't have memory card but I want to update my OS, hope there is no adverse effect. I use the lite version
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by smithblink0052(f): 12:39pm On Apr 04, 2017
Anusiemgood:
please I need a candid advice on what to do..I bought my infinix hot 4lite last week but I can tell you that since that very last week I got this phone,the ba3 has never lasted as expected, imagine I will charge my ba3 full,after a minute like two or three bars is gone already,my people abeg us there any way I can change this ba3 to a better one...I will not enjoy this ba3 if the ba3 is not strong.
am surprised by ur complain cos my own battery do last me well. tak it to where you buy it n complain
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by smithblink0052(f): 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by nynyola123: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lionbite:
Infinix are just getting dumber with every release. Before you start hurling stones at me, lemme give you a logical reason.
Up till now the most succesful infinix product till date is the first of the hot series i mean infinix hot (no its not hot note) and the attribute behind the huge sucess wasnt the design cause God knows the design was a total crap (a heavy and bulky phone it almost weighed twice the size of a tecno f5). The attribute behind the success wasnt the UI (it posseses the same UI every other chinese products were releasing at that time with little differences).
It wasnt the ram- tecno had many products in market with 1 gig ram prior to the release of infinix hot.
It wasnt the display, infinix hot display is similar to nokia asa. But
the main reason was because it was cheap! Infinix dropped a 5.0 inch phone, 1 gig ram phone just for 15,000 at initial, tecno's equivalent product was sold for 21,000. I know right now all these specs are trash but back then it was the sh*t! The phone was economy friendly and it offered more than its worth so tell me why people wont flood sales outlet with a goal in mind- to get an infinix hot phone. I'm talking about a period when people in nigeria had a preconceived notion that the bigger the screen size the more the cost.
The next succesful phone was no other than the hot note a phone that bridged the gap between a normal smartphone and a tablet- infinix presented note for 23,000! ofcourse its going to be another smash hit!
Tecno were hardly making any impact during these periods. Even on nairaland infinix hot and hot note thread never leaves the the first page of the phone section on nairaland.
Now infinix have been releasing phones in these economically harsh days with prices starting from 31,000 and trust me none of them are going to or will be a smash hit sucess.
In my department i know 11 of my colleagues who are using tecno w4, while the people using hot 3 and note 2 are around 3 and 2 respectively. Now im not saying infinix should not release expensive high end phones im just saying that they should also release a phone that is economy friendly for nigerians in these harsh days at least tecno released boom j8, c9 and its other flagship phones but they also dropped something for the average middle class W4. So i think infinix should follow suit and drop something.

Remember it is only on nairaland that you see nerds and geeks clamouring for 3gig ram phones in reality what a average girl wants is phone that has a splendid design and longer battery. All they want to do with a phone is snap, operate their social media account and probably watch movies thats all, they dont need 2gig ram for flawless gameplay of modern combat 5 or nba2k15 or even open 10 apps at once. They only play sucar crush and last time i checked 1gig covers that so i propose these spec
5.0 or 5.5 inch
1.5 gig ram
16rom
8mp and 5mp
4000mah
and more importantly give it a sleek and beautiful design.
Price 26,000.
Chikena!
Note that not only "average girls" make use of phones
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by daddykalid101: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
smithblink0052:

am surprised by ur complain cos my own battery do last me well. tak it to where you buy it n complain
it sound strange in my ear, are you sure it infinix you bought?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPf2xCk5Zh64Wp4BvMqzqrGesLBv4cB3HkNfSwvgqvgjGcow/viewform?embedded=true
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by nynyola123: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
segzytola:
I bought the infinix hot4 from konga although I used it heavily(using heavy applications) for 6hrs+ that same day I bought it, after the sometime it hanged and immediately switched off. when i tried to switch it on it started blinking from infinix > xios chameleon. I returned it to konga expecting a replacement but after 2wks of pressurizing them (konga), they returned my money. I don't think I'll be buying the phone anymore.
Did you fully charge it after buying?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by cadiz: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
Lionbite:
Infinix are just getting dumber with every release. Before you start hurling stones at me, lemme give you a logical reason.
Up till now the most succesful infinix product till date is the first of the hot series i mean infinix hot (no its not hot note) and the attribute behind the huge sucess wasnt the design cause God knows the design was a total crap (a heavy and bulky phone it almost weighed twice the size of a tecno f5). The attribute behind the success wasnt the UI (it posseses the same UI every other chinese products were releasing at that time with little differences).
It wasnt the ram- tecno had many products in market with 1 gig ram prior to the release of infinix hot.
It wasnt the display, infinix hot display is similar to nokia asa. But
the main reason was because it was cheap! Infinix dropped a 5.0 inch phone, 1 gig ram phone just for 15,000 at initial, tecno's equivalent product was sold for 21,000. I know right now all these specs are trash but back then it was the sh*t! The phone was economy friendly and it offered more than its worth so tell me why people wont flood sales outlet with a goal in mind- to get an infinix hot phone. I'm talking about a period when people in nigeria had a preconceived notion that the bigger the screen size the more the cost.
The next succesful phone was no other than the hot note a phone that bridged the gap between a normal smartphone and a tablet- infinix presented note for 23,000! ofcourse its going to be another smash hit!
Tecno were hardly making any impact during these periods. Even on nairaland infinix hot and hot note thread never leaves the the first page of the phone section on nairaland.
Now infinix have been releasing phones in these economically harsh days with prices starting from 31,000 and trust me none of them are going to or will be a smash hit sucess.
In my department i know 11 of my colleagues who are using tecno w4, while the people using hot 3 and note 2 are around 3 and 2 respectively. Now im not saying infinix should not release expensive high end phones im just saying that they should also release a phone that is economy friendly for nigerians in these harsh days at least tecno released boom j8, c9 and its other flagship phones but they also dropped something for the average middle class W4. So i think infinix should follow suit and drop something.

Remember it is only on nairaland that you see nerds and geeks clamouring for 3gig ram phones in reality what a average girl wants is phone that has a splendid design and longer battery. All they want to do with a phone is snap, operate their social media account and probably watch movies thats all, they dont need 2gig ram for flawless gameplay of modern combat 5 or nba2k15 or even open 10 apps at once. They only play sucar crush and last time i checked 1gig covers that so i propose these spec
5.0 or 5.5 inch
1.5 gig ram
16rom
8mp and 5mp
4000mah
and more importantly give it a sleek and beautiful design.
Price 26,000.
Chikena!
i agree this wont be a bad idea, for this harsh economic times as you said
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Lonan: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2017
paulharry:
Please guys I need your help. I was charging my phone and unplugged it to make a call. When I tried charging it again, it refused to charge. I thought it was the charger problem but the charger is charging other phones. And I have tried to use another charger to charge it to no avail. Is it the charging port or something else. Thanks
i would think its the charging port, or you try another battery in it
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Anusiemgood(m): 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
smithblink0052:

The issues here is this,the battery will not last for two days
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by mercichoco(f): 4:57pm On Apr 04, 2017
I Bought this phone, hot 4 X557 on last friday for 44k, to say the truth i'm not happy with its performance. The main reason y i chose to buy this device is because of its battery, still it doesn't last more than 3hrs, its slow in charging, and the most annoying thing is that it hangs alot, sometimes everything will just seize and be very hot.

Seriously I regret buying it. i'm not enjoying it at all. Maybe they sold the fake one for me, i don't Know but i feel like smashing the phone.

Pls Is There any solution to this?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by daddykalid101: 5:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
mercichoco:
I Bought this phone, hot 4 X557 on last friday for 44k, to say the truth i'm not happy with its performance. The main reason y i chose to buy this device is because of its battery, still it doesn't last more than 3hrs, its slow in charging, and the most annoying thing is that it hangs alot, sometimes everything will just seize and be very hot.

Seriously I regret buying it. i'm not enjoying it at all. Maybe they sold the fake one for me, i don't Know but i feel like smashing the phone.

Pls Is There any solution to this?
When did the phone started developing fault and what was the first symptom
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by donkossy(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2017
Fams,to my greatest surprise i just saw one of my friends claiming shes using hot 4 only to discover its the cloned version and fake as Bleep.....please lets beware of new phones
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by mercichoco(f): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2017
daddykalid101:

When did the phone started developing fault and what was the first symptom
Started d day i got the phone. i'm suspecting its fake. coz it appears cheap to me
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by isaacosas01(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by isaacosas01(m): 7:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls lets make sure we buy original infinix hot 4... Its the fastest selling phone and there is bound to be fake, so it lies on us to be careful, very careful...

So i want to sell my original infinix hot 4 phone, with 2gb ram and fingerprint for 40k shikena
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by opeyemithought: 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Infinix Hot 4 X557 is the latest Infinix smartphone and it came with a lot of beautiful features.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by amakaenugu: 7:37pm On Apr 04, 2017
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Lonan: 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2017
mercichoco:

Started d day i got the phone. i'm suspecting its fake. coz it appears cheap to me
sorry, how much did you get it? have you compared with other prices?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by cadiz: 8:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
donkossy:
Fams,to my greatest surprise i just saw one of my friends claiming shes using hot 4 only to discover its the cloned version and fake as Bleep.....please lets beware of new phones
its serious o, so they have started cloning infinix devices now?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by creed266: 9:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
isaacosas01:
Pls lets make sure we buy original infinix hot 4... Its the fastest selling phone and there is bound to be fake, so it lies on us to be careful, very careful...

So i want to sell my original infinix hot 4 phone, with 2gb ram and fingerprint for 40k shikena
lol, good one, how do we know its not fake? just being careful grin
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Ola2Ola: 9:45pm On Apr 04, 2017
cadiz:
hmmmmmmm God save us from cloning.... oxygen sef wil soon be cloned
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Lonan: 10:42pm On Apr 04, 2017
Ola2Ola:

hmmmmmmm God save us from cloning.... oxygen sef wil soon be cloned
wow, i think not everyone is suited to making jokes grin
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by paulharry: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2017
Thanks . it was the charging port. Sorted it out

Lonan:

i would think its the charging port, or you try another battery in it
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by cadiz: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
opeyemithought:
Infinix Hot 4 X557 is the latest Infinix smartphone and it came with a lot of beautiful features.
is hot 4 the latest?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by isaacosas01(m): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2017
creed266:

lol, good one, how do we know its not fake? just being careful grin

I go give u to use am for 2days ni, if na fake u gimme back
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by nynyola123: 10:55pm On Apr 04, 2017
isaacosas01:

Funny marketing strategy though grin grin
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 05, 2017
cadiz:
that's really bad.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 05, 2017
isaacosas01:

I go give u to use am for 2days ni, if na fake u gimme back
are you that desperate to sell it?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CiscoRamon: 2:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Recession has catched everybody
cadiz:

i agree this wont be a bad idea, for this harsh economic times as you said
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by TheLastGrimm: 2:42am On Apr 05, 2017
I hope that doesnt bring down the brand
lilmisspenney:

that's really bad.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by TheLastGrimm: 2:46am On Apr 05, 2017
LOL, really funny
nynyola123:

Funny marketing strategy though grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (94) (Reply)

Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.