Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (265852 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by kedunaija(m): 7:53am On Jun 01, 2017
Infinix Hot 4 Lite X557 Smartphone released in September 2016 is a variant of the Infinix Hot 4. This handset comes with advanced Smart Voice Technolog
http://trendygist.com.ng/infinix-hot-4-x557-infinix-hot-4-x557-lite-comparedfeatures-prices-spec/
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Michael109(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
Hakeem12:
bro I think the best option is to leave your phone as it is. These upgrades do come with one bug or the other. I got to know this from when I was using hot 2, my phone was perfectly okay until I did the first update, my phone's battery started giving me problem, another update was released to fix that bug but it also created another problem, camera became blurry, in short, every update I did solves a problem and creates another. I've seen a lot of my friends complain after updating their phones to this nougat version. what's the essence if updating when it creates more problems than it solves.
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Michael109(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2017
And please, is it true dah if you bought a new phone, you suppose to charge it upto 8hrs before use?
And secondly
My battery drops 1 percent on every 6minutes,,
Is the battery really okay for the 4000mah?
Cus i bought the phone and plug it to 100 percent and start using it immediately.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Jedidiahworld(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2017
Michael109:
And please, is it true dah if you bought a new phone, you suppose to charge it upto 8hrs before use?
And secondly
Cus i bought the phone and plug it to 100 percent and start using it immediately.
Its OK don't panic I use d phone also and that's how my own works too
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Hakeem12(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Michael109:
And secondly
it's just a coon belief that when you buy a new phone you have to charge it over a period of time or so, in fact some do believe that you have to charge overnight for the battery to be strong. It's all a lie. For your info, batteries don't really need to be charged to 100% to perform optimally. Most batteries nowadays come with 500 to 1000 charge cycles, meaning when you charge your phone to 100% and drain the battery completely, you have used a CYCLE. That's why most batteries start degrading after a period of two to three years.
1. Maintain your battery charge level between 20% and 80%, meaning when you have to charge, dont let it go higher than 80% and dont let it fall below 20%, this will double the lifespan of your battery be it laptop or smartphone battery.
2. Avoid using your battery when charging, this might not affect the battery immediately, but over time, it will start to do so. You will start noticing that your battery takes longer to charge and that it discharges faster, ask anyone who uses a laptop and has to plug it in before using just because he has been using the battery that way for years.
Remember charging your battery to 100% and using it up completely uses up your charge cycle faster, but maintain ing between 20 and 80 doubles the lifespan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Hakeem12(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2017
Michael109:
And secondly
it's just a common belief that when you buy a new phone you have to charge it over a period of time or so, in fact some do believe that you have to charge overnight for the battery to be strong. It's all a lie. For your info, batteries don't really need to be charged to 100% to perform optimally. Most batteries nowadays come with 500 to 1000 charge cycles, meaning when you charge your phone to 100% and drain the battery completely, you have used a CYCLE. That's why most batteries start degrading after a period of two to three years.
1. Maintain your battery charge level between 20% and 80%, meaning when you have to charge, dont let it go higher than 80% and dont let it fall below 20%, this will double the lifespan of your battery be it laptop or smartphone battery.
2. Avoid using your battery when charging, this might not affect the battery immediately, but over time, it will start to do so. You will start noticing that your battery takes longer to charge and that it discharges faster, ask anyone who uses a laptop and has to plug it in before using just because he has been using the battery that way for years.
Remember charging your battery to 100% and using it up completely uses up your charge cycle faster, but maintain ing between 20 and 80 doubles the lifespan

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by enoch273: 3:16am On Jun 03, 2017
Download latest version of PSP gold emulator on your android device and have a wonderful PSP gaming experience, click link below

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/ppsspp-gold-psp-emulator-v142-apk.html
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Blackchampion(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2017
@ CarlcareOpebi and Carlcaresophia

My infinix hot 4 battery has been draining very fast this day. I took d phone to ur office at Aba, Abia State and was told that the battery isn't available. It's over two weeks now. Pls how can u assist me?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2017
Blackchampion:

My infinix hot 4 battery has been draining very fast this day. I took d phone to ur office at Aba, Abia State and was told that the battery isn't available. It's over two weeks now. Pls how can u assist me?

What OS version is your phone on ?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Blackchampion(m): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2017
Psychodavidovic:

What OS version is your phone on ?
Version 6
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2017
Blackchampion:

Hi @Blackchampion Send an e-mail to us with your Actual name & phone number.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by macpetrus(m): 8:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
How much is HOT 4 in the market??
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
macpetrus:
How much is HOT 4 in the market??
See the prices below @macpetrus:
HOT 4 [1GB] - N34,500.
HOT 4 PRO [2GB] - N45,500.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by macpetrus(m): 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

HOT 4 [1GB] - N34,500.

Can you help me with a good store or location to get the phone In ibadan? I dont want to buy fake
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by enoch273: 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
checkout lineage os custom rom for huawei honor 5x, see link below...

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/lineage-os-custom-rom-for-huawei-honor.html
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by amurx(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

HOT 4 [1GB] - N34,500.
pls where is your office located in ilorin?? I need hot 4 pro
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
amurx:
pls where is your office located in ilorin?? I need hot 4 pro
Hi. See the address below @amurx:
ILORIN
HOTLINE: 09092961418
ADDRESS: 2ND FLOOR, OSTRICH BAKERY BUILDING 155 IBRAHIM TAIWO ROAD, ILORIN, KWARA STATE, NIGERIA
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by ishittu: 2:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Michael109:
And secondly

A Myth, not applicable to Lithium Battery
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by enoch273: 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oukitel mobile launched their recent smartphone called the oukiterll u22 and it comes with 4 cameras and lots more, click link below for full specifications

http://www.enochtekng.com/2017/06/oukitel-u22-specifications-and-price.html

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Psychodavidovic(m): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2017
Blackchampion:
Version 6

Upgrade to 7.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by obisite: 2:27am On Jun 15, 2017
Please HELP.... Can't tell why the phone is not charging while on... But it charges when the phone is put off...

What could be the problem... If the phone is put off totally, n plugged, it charges,, but when it's on.. It doesn't charge...

What could be problem be
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 11:11am On Jun 15, 2017
obisite:
Please HELP.... Can't tell why the phone is not charging while on... But it charges when the phone is put off...

What could be the problem... If the phone is put off totally, n plugged, it charges,, but when it's on.. It doesn't charge...

What could be problem be
Hi @obisite You need to replace the phone's sub-board, it is faulty; Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by holatunde1759(m): 12:44am On Jun 17, 2017
I need a clean, fully functional, never loosed before BlackBerry Q10 with a good battery (follow come preferrably) for 8k........Location Agbado/Ijaiye axiswhatsapp..0.8.0.6.4.1.5.5.4.4 seven.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by maskafrik(m): 1:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please I've issues with my Facebook on infinix hot4. After updating d app, it has refused to come up. It keeps gives error message "unfortunately facebook has stopped working"
I had to uninstall and install back, but d pblm persist. Kind advice.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 20, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

HOT 4 [1GB] - N34,500.
There's Hot 4Lite. That one is 1GB
There's also Hot 4. That one is 2GB and has finger print.
There's Hot 4 pro. That one has 2GB RAM, finger print sensor and 4G LTE network.
People should know these differences. So you don't pay for something else thinking you are buying the other.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
Highorbit:
There's Hot 4Lite. That one is 1GB
There's also Hot 4. That one is 2GB and has finger print.
There's Hot 4 pro. That one has 2GB RAM, finger print sensor and 4G LTE network.
People should know these differences. So you don't pay for something else thinking you are buying the other.
Spot on @Highorbit.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
maskafrik:
Please I've issues with my Facebook on infinix hot4. After updating d app, it has refused to come up. It keeps gives error message "unfortunately facebook has stopped working"
I had to uninstall and install back, but d pblm persist. Kind advice.
Hello @maskafrik Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for a Software Update or Check your phone for one. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]; Our contact number(s) and addresses are also in the App Or let me know your location so that I forward one to you.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by amurx(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi. See the address below @amurx:
ILORIN
HOTLINE: 09092961418
ADDRESS: 2ND FLOOR, OSTRICH BAKERY BUILDING 155 IBRAHIM TAIWO ROAD, ILORIN, KWARA STATE, NIGERIA
thanks, but they said they only repair phones. I got it just opposite their sha
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by UnknownT: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
I got a new Infinix hot 4, but Xender has refused installing on the phone. I have been downloading apps that I could easily transfer via Xender with my data
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by REVDIMMY: 5:40am On Jun 21, 2017
Malayy:
how many gig ram?

Here is what everyone on needs to no about this device. Infinix hot 3 X554 Infinix hot 4 X557 Infinix hot 4 pro X556
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by REVDIMMY: 6:06am On Jun 21, 2017
[quote author=CarlcareOpebi post=57689255]

Here is what everyone on needs to know about infinix.
Infinix hot 3 X554
Infinix hot 4 X557
Infinix hot 4 pro X556

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (94) (Reply)

Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.