Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread - Phones (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread (265904 Views)

Infinix Note 4/4 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by RGBshield: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2017
Othello92:
please my infinix hot 4 x557 touch pad is misbehaving. it did not fall, it just started like that. the maximize and reverse button only.
initially when it does this I press the power button then unlock it and the touch pad picks up but now the minimize and back button have entirely stopped respondin.

is it a touch pad issue or viral issue. what do I do?
I will advice you visit the service center closer to you. For a quick check up
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by RGBshield: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2017
dazz661:

I cleared cache and tried again and even deleted stuffs from my phone ... Yet it didn't work.
I don't know what to do again.
use a stronger Wi-Fi or network
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Check Jumia at least 50,000 cap
Prudent200:
thanks I have seen it ,please am using infinix hot 4..pleaese can you suggest a good power bank for me?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Visit Carl Care Service Centre close to you
Othello92:
please my infinix hot 4 x557 touch pad is misbehaving. it did not fall, it just started like that. the maximize and reverse button only.
initially when it does this I press the power button then unlock it and the touch pad picks up but now the minimize and back button have entirely stopped respondin.

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by dazz661(f): 7:20am On Dec 14, 2017
Hakeem12:
Sorry for bothering you. Did you download the update after the factory reset or before it?

I already downloaded it and it was saved on my memory card. So after I factory reset it, I installed the update from my SD card.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Hakeem12(m): 7:46am On Dec 14, 2017
dazz661:

I already downloaded it and it was saved on my memory card. So after I factory reset it, I installed the update from my SD card.
Alright thanks

1 Like

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Prudent200:
thanks I have seen it ,please am using infinix hot 4..pleaese can you suggest a good power bank for me?
Hello @Prudent200 You can purchase any Oraimo Product - 6000mAH & upward.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:29am On Dec 14, 2017
brainiac228:
Please how can i turn on my hot4 after charging to 98% it refuse to on and its not charging. I tried using the power button + up button but did not work. Any solution thanks.
Hello @brainiac228 That's a hardware issue. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance asap. Let me know your location so that I forward an address to you.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2017
Othello92:

Hey @Othello92 It's a touchpad issue. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance asap. Let me know your location so that I forward an address to you.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by brainiac228(m): 11:29am On Dec 14, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @brainiac228 That's a hardware issue. Visit the Carlcare Service Centre closest to you for assistance asap. Let me know your location so that I forward an address to you.
ABUJA
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Prudent200: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Prudent200 You can purchase any Oraimo Product - 6000mAH & upward.
how much are they selling 10,000mah power bank
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by samobaba4u(m): 2:26pm On Dec 15, 2017
please help I just bought a new hot5lite and the Google Play Store refused to play. what can I do? it always stop when I try to open it.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Keky(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2017
After upgrading my os to nougat on hot 4 pro, I'm unable to download or upgrade apps on playstore. It keeps showing download pending. I have cleared cache, deleted my account, rebooted. Still the same. Help!!!!
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by obisco4u: 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2017
Keky:
After upgrading my os to nougat on hot 4 pro, I'm unable to download or upgrade apps on playstore. It keeps showing download pending. I have cleared cache, deleted my account, rebooted. Still the same. Help!!!!

Do a factory reset. This is recommended after every update to ensure compatibility.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by samobaba4u(m): 11:31pm On Dec 16, 2017
samobaba4u:
please help I just bought a new hot5lite and the Google Play Store refused to play. what can I do? it always stop when I try to open it.
Somebody help please
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by dazz661(f): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The Infinix Mobile Anti-theft feature can protect your data even when your smartphone does not have an internet connection.

The following are the steps on how to activate Infinix Mobile Anti-Theft

Step: #1. Access Security under Mobile Settings to activatet he Mobile Anti-theft function
Settings > Security

Step: #2. Find Mobile Anti-theft under Security

Settings > Security > Mobile Anti-Theft

Step: #3. Tap OK when a prompt pop up
Step: #4. Input the PIN. It should be between 6 to 12characters
Step: #5. Set your Emergency Contacts
Step: #6. You can add to more as a Back-up
Step: #7. Read the instructions regarding the remote control commands
Commands include;

Remote Locking

Unlock Phone Remotely

Destroy Data Remotely

Receive Anti-Theft Password

Step: #8. Infinix Mobile Anti-Theft has been set up
Mobile anti-theft is activated successfully. If the phone gets lost, you can send commands via an emergency contact to lock the phone orwipe its data even without a network connection

How to use Google’s “FindMy Phone” Feature

This feature is helpful in finding a smartphone that you hadpreviously logged in to your Google Account

Step #1: If you have lost/misplaced your phone, logon to https://myaccount.google.com/
Step #2: Sign in to your Google account

Step #3: Scroll to - Find My Phone -

Step #4: Select the device you want to recover

Step #5: Select the Option you want to activate
The options available include; Lock your phone, try calling your phone, Sign out on your phone, Reach out to your carrier, Reach out for local help, Consider Erasing your Phone.

Select the Applicable option and the command will be sent to the phone

Cheat Code: When log in to your Google account, Google - Find My Phone - and you will also get the option..

I just realized that I don't have Infinix anti theft feature on my hot 4 anymore.... It is just me or it's Cuz of the software update?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
dazz661:

I just realized that I don't have Infinix anti theft feature on my hot 4 anymore.... It is just me or it's Cuz of the software update?
It comes with android 6.0
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Wongkeiye(f): 3:57am On Dec 19, 2017
What's your builder number?
dazz661:

Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by dazz661(f): 7:24am On Dec 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

It comes with android 6.0

That's just sad..... I'm presently on 7.0
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by dazz661(f): 7:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Wongkeiye:
What's your builder number?

X557-H807AD-N-171110V163
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 19, 2017
dazz661:

That's just sad..... I'm presently on 7.0
That is why I didn't upgrade to 7.0 because some features are removed. One of such is what I posted
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by dazz661(f): 9:05am On Dec 19, 2017
asuustrike2009:

That is why I didn't upgrade to 7.0 because some features are removed. One of such is what I posted

And I thought newer updates are suppose to come with cooler stuffs, instead they are taking it away. angry
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 19, 2017
dazz661:

And I thought newer updates are suppose to come with cooler stuffs, instead they are taking it away. angry
I just taya for infinix. Many persons were quick to update without thinking through
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
brainiac228:
ABUJA
See our address below:
ABUJA
HOTLINE: 08181176195
ADDRESS: FIRST FLOOR, NO. 16, GWANI STRRET, OFF IBB WAY, WUSE ZONE 4, FCT, ABUJA
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2017
Prudent200:
how much are they selling 10,000mah power bank
It'll cost you N7,500. @Prudent200
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
Keky:
Hi @Keky Follow the steps before to fix this issue:
1] Open Playstore
2] Go to SETTINGS
3] Tap on Auto-update apps - Select "Auto-update Apps at any time. Data charges may apply".
4] Restart your phone.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by CarlcareOpebi(f): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
samobaba4u:
Hi @samobaba4u Go to SETTINGS, scroll down to APPS, go to Google Play Store & tap it open. Tap Storage, then Clear Data. Lastly, Restart your phone & check for changes.
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by strictlynaija: 12:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Hello guys, I noticed that the theme on my phone has changed to a terrible/horrible one. How do I change it back to the default theme?
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by TooDapper(m): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
My Infinix hot 4 Lite has been giving me issues for a week now... I misplaced my original charger so I decided to buy a road side charger until am able to find my original.
On finding the Original, I noticed my phone became faulty I.e it doesn't charge above a particular percentage take for instance 52% and it will remain there up untill the next 2hrs before it abruptly deteriorate down to 1% and eventually shuts down taking at least 30mins charge before getting to 2%.
Anyone who has encountered this same issue or similar should kindly assist I'm in dire need of a helpful response. Thanks
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by TooDapper(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2017
otswag:
I've tried this already but it seems I already have the latest version I.e v2.0.0. Many times, d phone goes off immediately I unplug the charger after 100% charge. It then refuses to power on until I plug it in again after which d battery starts charging from 81% again. Abeg dis my hot 4 is possessed.

How did you eventually fix this battery malfunction
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by TooDapper(m): 12:26am On Dec 21, 2017
otswag:
I've tried this already but it seems I already have the latest version I.e v2.0.0. Many times, d phone goes off immediately I unplug the charger after 100% charge. It then refuses to power on until I plug it in again after which d battery starts charging from 81% again. Abeg dis my hot 4 is possessed.

How did you eventually fix this battery malfunction
Re: Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread by kvngjesse(m): 12:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Please o, trying to root my phone, after flashing twrp, while booting to recovery it shows an android lying down wuth red yriangle. Plz help

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (94) (Reply)

Only D Best 4 Ur S60v3 / Windows Mobile Naija Forum / Links To Downgrade From BBM8 To BBM7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.