Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,102 members, 7,842,171 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT (37790 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Every Nigerian Graduating This Year / 15 Pictures That Will Make Sense To Anyone Who Attended FUTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by oslae(f): 8:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
ionsman:

Lol... B. Sc Uniport.

M. Sc Uniport.

Good morning.
PhD uniport cheesy
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:03am On Aug 11, 2016
Ewoma45:
@sleekyshuga....hi hi.i dunno if you still remember the girl that stopped you on your way up ofrima staircase and asked if you were sleekyshuga......here she is.i read your diary update about it.
Yeayyyy!!! Hi cheesy!! I'm so sorry I couldn't give you the required attention that day.. I was running up for an exam..

Done or still in UNIPORT?

**thinking** How were you able to recognize me at a first glance lipsrsealed?
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by snowblaq(f): 8:29am On Aug 11, 2016
skarlett:

Of course Pharm Miriam wink

I knew it was only a matter of time before I met someone I know personally grin grin

Remember Nony's last roomie? I'm her cheesy
lol.....yay!!!!...was scared at first wen u mentioned pharm miriam...lol....good to know u r here too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by lalegend: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2016
this is just funny,I school there so I know. call me for more uni port gist. 070.67736336
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 11, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Yeayyyy!!! Hi cheesy!! I'm so sorry I couldn't give you the required attention that day.. I was running up for an exam..

See this one.
Is it that difficult ? undecided
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by khiaa(f): 5:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
Alezy:
that pastor always preaching repentance will be difficult to forget.

Mama abuja. ....may her soul rest in peace

Hi Sweetie
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2016
Kachisbarbie:

See this one.
Is it that difficult ? undecided
Hahahahaha!! I trust you 100% grin.. You can sight someone from afar cheesy..

Guess today went well?
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Alezy(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
khiaa:

Hi Sweetie

hello
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by khiaa(f): 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
Alezy:
hello

Are you still pissed at me?
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Alezy(m): 11:35pm On Aug 11, 2016
khiaa:

Are you still pissed at me?
when I said I was, I was actually not. was just wondering, how u can cope with no pic. its somehow
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by khiaa(f): 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2016
Alezy:
when I said I was, I was actually not. was just wondering, how u can cope with no pic. its somehow

OK I'll send you one soon.
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Alezy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2016
khiaa:

OK I'll send you one soon.
that will be beautiful
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Ewoma45(f): 6:29am On Aug 20, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

no wahala.i'm still in uniport o...final yr. It was that easy recognising you because i had seen your picture severally in your diary and that day immediately i saw you i just knew it was you.... How has life after school been?
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Sleekyshuga(f): 8:00am On Aug 20, 2016
Ewoma45:
no wahala.i'm still in uniport o...final yr. It was that easy recognising you because i had seen your picture severally in your diary and that day immediately i saw you i just knew it was you.... How has life after school been?
All the best, dear. You have just a semester to go smiley, while I'll come pour you champagne zobo tongue..

OK!! My pictures sold me out cheesy. The way you looked at me, and said Sleekyshuga with all assurance was scary cheesy..

Life out of school has been interesting, teachable, rewarding, though hectic. We are pushing on..

Quick one: After your project defense, please look for a little job to do as service maybe in a year's time angry..
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Omoluabi16(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

All the best, dear. You have just a semester to go smiley, while I'll come pour you champagne zobo tongue..

OK!! My pictures sold me out cheesy. The way you looked at me, and said Sleekyshuga with all assurance was scary cheesy..

Life out of school has been interesting, teachable, rewarding, though hectic. We are pushing on..

Quick one: After your project defense, please look for a little job to do as service maybe in a year's time angry..
Nice and timely advice. happy weekend my dear.
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by brainiac5(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2016
guiddoti:
Can any Mandelite confirm for me if mandelite's mosquitoes still 'dey gem'? Those mosquitoes get caterpillar teeth.
Bros them still dey there. They have become genetically modified that they can pass through nets
Re: 15 Pictures You Will Relate To If You Attended UNIPORT by Divay22(f): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Announces Date For 2019 Registration / Student's Leg Crushed In Lagos On His Way To School (Graphic Photos) / 6 Students Died In Adeniran Ogunsanya College Of Education, Acoed Within 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.