Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Blogging With Wordpress | How To Create “linked” Banner Ad & Publish To Side Bar - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Blogging With Wordpress | How To Create “linked” Banner Ad & Publish To Side Bar (321 Views)

25 Legit Ways To Make Money Online Blogging With Wordpress And Blogger / How To Make Money From Blogging With Wordpress And other sources / Blogging With Intention. What Is Your Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blogging With Wordpress | How To Create “linked” Banner Ad & Publish To Side Bar by opportunihub: 5:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Blogging is fun and can be more exciting when you start earning some income from your efforts. Many bloggers are looking for easier ways to blog and create something great while making money for them themselves and their readers. Today, I want to show you how you can easily create “a linked banner ad and publish it into your sidebar”.

How To Create A “Linked” Banner Ad & Publish To Side Bar

There are several ways to creating banner ads in WordPress. In fact you are only as good as your ingenuity and creativity can carry you. In this short tutorial, I will show you how you can “Create A Linked Banner Ad & Publish To Side Bar”. 250x250 ad banner

To achieve task, follow these few Step-By-Step Process:

1. Login To Your Dashboard & Create A New Page. Title It “Ad Page” For This Ad and Future Ad Pages (I know you want to make money from your blog). Continue at [ 548 more words. ]

http://www.opportunihub.com/2016/08/09/blogging-with-wordpress-how-to-create-a-linked-banner-ad-publish-to-side-bar/

(1) (Reply)

Get Discovered Online, Become Present Online, Build Your Future.... / Twitter Account For Sale / Android Game Developers Or Android Game Owners Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.