Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb (18092 Views)

See The List Of Samsung Phones That'll Get Android 8.0 Update / My Tecno Spark Experience (battery Life) / 7 Ways To Increase The Battery Life Of Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb by Proffdada: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2016
donofdons:
Nice advert. As a satanist who's given up heaven and choose to join the armies of lucifer on the armageddon, i can tell you that all these adds are meant to promote our satanic agenda which is for the purpose of freeing mankind from the grasp of the dictator jehovah.
we will fight an defeat the armies of christ and throw him in the bottomless pit he prepared for us, then we will mount a large scale invasion of heaven where we would defeat and bind his father while sacking the throne room and putting lucifer the lord of light on the throne and forever ending the tyranny of the evil jehovah. The reign of jehovah is almost over so you guys can just join us and inherit the earth and everlasting life as kings

Re: New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb by allytinted: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2016
donofdons:
Nice advert. As a satanist who's given up heaven and choose to join the armies of lucifer on the armageddon, i can tell you that all these adds are meant to promote our satanic agenda which is for the purpose of freeing mankind from the grasp of the dictator jehovah.
we will fight an defeat the armies of christ and throw him in the bottomless pit he prepared for us, then we will mount a large scale invasion of heaven where we would defeat and bind his father while sacking the throne room and putting lucifer the lord of light on the throne and forever ending the tyranny of the evil jehovah. The reign of jehovah is almost over so you guys can just join us and inherit the earth and everlasting life as kings
Guy, you get chronic typhoid fever. Your cra.ze is undiluted.
Re: New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb by SkinnyDude(m): 8:50am On Aug 10, 2016
collitexnaira:
Big phone with inferior battery in this country where there is no power to always charge it,,, Gionee is the best phone in this recent situation of this country
thank you.. I charge my m5 mini once in three days... it's 4000 mah
Re: New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb by Skmoda360(m): 8:53am On Aug 10, 2016
azeecoboy:
J
jaggernaut.
Re: New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb by oluala881: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2016
GOd will deliver you from this ur drunkenessquote author=drlaykay post=48349779]A mad man said:
[/quote]
Re: New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb by olumzzz(m): 10:04am On Aug 10, 2016
dasphinx1:

You forgot to add fast charging and wireless fast charging wink
Thank u sir...dnt 4get 2 add remote control and water n dust resistant

1 Like

Re: New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb by Trini45: 4:57pm On Aug 10, 2016
donofdons:
this is what happens when you deliver a child along lagos ibadan express way!! I pity Your generation
Re: New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb by Trini45: 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Perfecttouch:
are you directly telling us he is a product of two insane fellow? And that he use head knack express wen dem born am? I thought as much.
he was delivered right in the middle of the express!! He is just a product of two "onions" You know what i mean na! (Onions will make you cry) thats why i pity his generation! Coz dey will weep for his words!
Re: New Advertisement! Battery Life of Samsung Galaxy S7 Related To A Time Bomb by drlaykay(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2016
oluala881:
GOd will deliver you from this ur drunkenessquote author=drlaykay post=48349779]A mad man said:
I won't insult you back only because you are a colleague.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Version Of 2go For Andriod Is Now Available On GOOGLE PLAY STORE. / How Do I Connect My Bis To Pc So I Can Browse / Mtn New Number (0810)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.