Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,980 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) (48178 Views)

EFCC Releases Statement On Arrest Of Abubakar Sidiq, Says He Is A Cyber Stalker / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Arrested By EFCC As #freeabusidiq Trends / Doyin Okupe And A Blogger, Abubakar Sidiq Usman, Blast Each Other On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by ediko5(m): 10:36pm On Aug 09, 2016
EFCC will soon start investigating kidnapping and armed robbery cases

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by olaolaking: 10:45pm On Aug 09, 2016
seguno2:
I hope that the poster quoted below has learned something.

Learn something how? Find out from the man himself and he will tell you about his bail conditions which has nothing to do with Twitter.

A suspect can never be released just because of Twitter reactions. No country in the world will do that
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by Maabone: 10:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
RichYoungNigga:
What's the reason why he was arrested ??
OK, cyber stalking ?? I don't even know what that means but i guess it's an offence that's why he was arrested, if that's the absolute reason, why not take him to court, bring charges against him and lock him up ??

And i see some comments here saying, "I bet he will not try it again"

Nigerian citizens celebrating lack of freedom of speech, freedom of express and freedom to use his human right, after now, they go start to dey blame the government meanwhile, Nigerians are their own worst enemy, they deserve the hardship they got

I believe in freedom of speech, but partially (personal opinion). I also strongly believe that in this 21st century there might be no freedom after speech. Never mind me, you can still count on the media. But you and I know that the only information we get, they mend it how they want.
A quick recap:
There is freedom of speech.
There might be no freedom after speech.
There might be freedom after speech.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by mryemite(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
Why did they release him so soon

He would have been served watery beans and garri so as to see how it feels/taste to be governed by a real tyrant

That is not done at EFCC......they get anyone in their custody any meal asked for....although they will pay afterwards. but ask anyone who got the experience....like Y guys! They treat their client nicely and with Respect.

let's see what he have to say !
welcome back. #freedom.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by promzyb: 12:13am On Aug 10, 2016
justice must prevail :Djustice must prevail
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by Caseless: 2:25am On Aug 10, 2016
modath:

Why did they release him? Oh the public outcry too much to bear? Jibrin/Dogara's matter they have not dealt with, one single case, they haven't successfully secured a conviction, they are harassing blogger undecided

Magu has already mangled the goodwill he has been getting, goodluck with Senate Confirmation... cool
no single conviction, are you sure?
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by delishpot: 6:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Fire burn who send fire.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by Ayuba123: 7:25am On Aug 10, 2016
Abu u called Gudluck a tyrrant prior to 2015 election,now u hv seen what tyrany means.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by chrisxxx(m): 9:58am On Aug 10, 2016
Mind what you blog. There is new Sheriff in town.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by modath(f): 10:27am On Aug 10, 2016
Tunami:
lol, so you've joined the wailing wailers.

God forbid bad thing, I'm not in mourning.. Jonathan's loss isn't a personal loss so wailing isn't my portion..

When they do well, we commend, when it's the opposite, we condemn, no emotions involved, it's our responsibility as productive sensible citizens..

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by modath(f): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2016
Caseless:
no single conviction, are you sure?

Magu's EFCC don secure one? High profile? When? cool

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by Caseless: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2016
modath:

Magu's EFCC don secure one? High profile? When? cool
tigress it's just a question, don't show your tigritude just yet. grin

Well, think you're right.
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by SafeAlhaji(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2016
mohiozua:
[s][/s]

Qui ĂȘtes-vous? Eclatez!!
The problem is i dont speak francaise...lobatan
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by Caseless: 11:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by modath(f): 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
Caseless:
tigress it's just a question, don't show your tigritude just yet. grin
Well, think you're right.

Don't mind me, was just vexed... grin

Caseless:
http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/20/376396/?utm_source=nnd&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=nnd

Conviction?
Re: Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) by Caseless: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
modath:

Don't mind me, was just vexed... grin

Conviction?
well, I think we have the modified plea bargain in play here. If the efcc hasn't gone after them , we won't have this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / Buhari Appeared In US Army War College 1980 Album / Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.