Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Pls. Help Me With The Name Of This Keyboard If You Know It (pics) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls. Help Me With The Name Of This Keyboard If You Know It (pics) (1252 Views)

Three Android Keyboard Shortcuts You Never Knew Existed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls. Help Me With The Name Of This Keyboard If You Know It (pics) by badthinds: 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
I think iam inlove with this keyboard... I want to download it. Pls what's the name?. I've searched and searched.

Re: Pls. Help Me With The Name Of This Keyboard If You Know It (pics) by D34lw4p(m): 7:08pm On Aug 09, 2016
It's called "Hacker Keyboard"
Re: Pls. Help Me With The Name Of This Keyboard If You Know It (pics) by badthinds: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2016
D34lw4p:
But I have hackers keyboard but those extra keys are not on it
Re: Pls. Help Me With The Name Of This Keyboard If You Know It (pics) by logicalhumour: 7:29pm On Aug 09, 2016
D34lw4p:
even mine don't have those keys
Re: Pls. Help Me With The Name Of This Keyboard If You Know It (pics) by Mckayce(m): 8:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
ooooow i knw it .... it is a keyboard embedded in an android application you install the application and enable the keyboard....but the keyboard causes phonw to lag .... The android app is called Terminal Ide ... it is like a command prompt for Android phones..
Features- javac java aapt compilation tools .. bash etc

Njoy

1 Like

Re: Pls. Help Me With The Name Of This Keyboard If You Know It (pics) by Jayke50(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mckayce:
ooooow i knw it .... it is a keyboard embedded in an android application you install the application and enable the keyboard....but the keyboard causes phonw to lag .... The android app is called Terminal Ide ... it is like a command prompt for Android phones..
Features- javac java aapt compilation tools .. bash etc

Njoy
Just comfirmed this, mckayce said it all

(1) (Reply)

See The Best Opera Mini Browser So Far V30.0.185 / Affordable Peer To Peer Donation Script / Fresh Unlimited Smtp | Rdp | Cpanel | Shell | Webmail | Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.