Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

52-year-old Woman Had Sex With Son For Riches. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 52-year-old Woman Had Sex With Son For Riches. (1225 Views)

Please Help! I want to join an occult and for riches / I Want Riches, Join The Illuminati Brotherhood Here In New York City USA / 50yrs Ago She Did Something No Woman Had Ever Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

52-year-old Woman Had Sex With Son For Riches. by anyicash(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2016
A 52-year-old Zambian woman
identified as Banda Yvonne, has
openly confessed to having sexual
intercourse with her son in order to
maintain his riches.
She disclosed that she has had sex
with her son, identified only as Abel
every Wednesday for the past 14
years, and the day she stops, the boy will lose his wealth and die
mysteriously.
Yvonne, a native of Ndola confessed
to ZambiaWatchDog that she is the
main pillar of her son’s success by
offering her unclothedness to him once a week as instructed by the witch doctor he got his riches from.
She was said to have once confessed in church and the pastor of Great Kingdom Church, Zambia, reportedly prayed for her.
But despite the confession and for
fear that her son will suffer and die
painfully, she reprtedly went back to
being the keeper of his riches and
continued with the sexual relationship with her son.
Confessing to the newspaper, she
said, “I have been sleeping with my
son, Abel since 2002 when he started his transportation business which has grown tremendously and he now owns a fleet of trucks, buses and other small cars.
“We have sex every Wednesday and
we do it at my house where the
charm was buried.”
According to Yvonne, “the price is
that, once I stop sleeping with him, all our hard earned wealth will vanish in thin air and my son will die a very painful death.”

Re: 52-year-old Woman Had Sex With Son For Riches. by delishpot: 7:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
Wey the wealth? Someone has used her head.

(1) (Reply)

25 Profitable Business Ideas For 2017 / Efcc Handler At It Again! See Tweets On Dammy Krane Arest. / Dapchi School Girls Returned.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.