Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (3986 Views)

Ojukwu Was A Great Prophet--Femi Adesina / El-rufai Is Nothing But A Coward And An Alcoholic- Shehu Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2016

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2016
Typical yoruba op...

11 Likes

Re: . by mopo2012(m): 8:56pm On Aug 09, 2016
When i was younger,i wanted to go to medical school..At the entrance examination,we were asked to rearrange the alphabets PNEIS to form an important body part which is most useful when erect..Those who answered SPINE are doctors today while the rest of us are on facebook....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by mopo2012(m): 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2016
When i was younger,i wanted to go to medical school..At the entrance examination,we were asked to rearrange the alphabets PNEIS to form an important body part which is most useful when erect..Those who answered SPINE are doctors today while the rest of us are on nairaland and facebook....

5 Likes

Re: . by kossyablaze(m): 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mtchew
Re: . by dustmalik: 10:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
That is a common knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: . by tsdarkside(m): 11:31pm On Aug 09, 2016
look,fact remains,,ojukwu betrayed his own family..did everybody plotted to massaker the igbos??...nooo...

never pisss-off moslems,they dont forgive sooo easily....

4 Likes

Re: . by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Everyone knows that even his Father in law Chief CC Onoh confirmed that Ojuku was a cantankerous coward

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by chernest2002: 11:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
It is only in the zoo you will see fools insulting their intellectuals and heroes.

4 Likes

Re: . by ImperialYoruba: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2016
mopo2012:
When i was younger,i wanted to go to medical school..At the entrance examination,we were asked to rearrange the alphabets PNEIS to form an important body part which is most useful when erect..Those who answered SPINE are doctors today while the rest of us are on facebook....

You could have been equally correct if you answered P.E.N.IS.....and with that answer guess where you'd be today? sad

1 Like

Re: . by DemiGoddess(f): 12:22am On Aug 10, 2016
Simpletons insulting their betters.

Never was there a man as brave as Ojukwu, brave enough to risk his life and inheritance and prolly there'll never be any like him again.
Going through this thread has made me angry enough to bend horse-shoes.angry

The OP is obviously a butter-brain, throwing accusations without facts.
Odumegwu Ojukwu is a god and do well to remember that.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Even in death., Ojukwu still remain terror and a nightmare to Yoruba and their Fulani masters... cheesy grin cheesy

Op continue...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Ojukwufrank: 12:57am On Aug 10, 2016
The bearded coward and pedophile.

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2016
E-tribal war loading... Let me rush and buy 3 bottle of Heneiken and bush meat, I am coming
Re: . by tsdarkside(m): 1:22am On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Never was there a man as brave as Ojukwu, brave enough to risk his life and inheritance and prolly there'll never be any like him again.

look dont be angry...he still betrayed his family.......this biafra thing is difficult.....

were you in 1960??...

how can yooouuuu judge now??...

he had no reasons to declare biafra,after his fathers agreed to be in a nigeria..

he betrayed his fathers....

buuuut..he is still a heroooo!!!!...he moved after seeing his beloved people,massakered in the nord...only a true hero does that!.

he supposed to have went after those that killed his people and not declaring biafra!!!...

6 Likes

Re: . by LoveDecay(m): 1:29am On Aug 10, 2016
OP, please upload more.

The world needs to hear other parts of the Biafra story.

Ojukwu's madness and cowardice. Yet, he was still buried as a Nigerian general with full benefits.

2 Likes

Re: . by raumdeuter: 2:06am On Aug 10, 2016
Effiong : The late General recounting his experiences during the war to the press in a June 1996 interview, said "I have no regrets whatsoever of my involvement in Biafra or the role I played. The war deprived me of my property, dignity, my name.Yet, I saved so many souls on both sides and by this, I mean Biafra and Nigeria. I’m denied everything; No gratuity no pension. Nothing. I felt that I played a role which has kept this country united till today. I never shot anybody, all I did was as a military personnel and officer, I trained soldiers who went to the bush to fight. At the end of it all when I saw they (Biafran soldiers) could no longer continue and Ojukwu had fled, I did what was ideal after wide consultation that today Ojukwu is a hero in this country. I’m not envious but why am I being persecuted by country I played a significant role in is unity".

11 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

And after all that he ran away grin

1 Like

Re: . by ConqueredWest: 3:34am On Aug 10, 2016
mopo2012:

I don't understand. Pls explain the lesson behind your story. I mean that answer should be peni.s
Re: . by Caseless: 3:37am On Aug 10, 2016
True!
Re: . by jericco1(m): 4:32am On Aug 10, 2016
and I thought Gowon was a bigger coward for not knowing what 'concur' means

2 Likes

Re: . by drey076(m): 4:54am On Aug 10, 2016
Ojukwu was a confirm coward. He is reason why biafra will never be achievable

1 Like

Re: . by ANAKONDA: 6:42am On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

Yes, a god to a herd of goats suitable for sacrifice. You are right.

3 Likes

Re: . by kadas01(m): 7:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: . by Simongm(m): 7:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Coward is even an understatement!
Re: . by Gentlebabs(m): 7:18am On Aug 10, 2016
mopo2012:
Are you saying "PENIS", a generator of generations was not considered above "SPINE?"
Re: . by DemiGoddess(f): 7:29am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

look dont be angry...he still betrayed his family.......this biafra thing is difficult.....

were you in 1960??...

how can yooouuuu judge now??...

he had no reasons to declare biafra,after his fathers agreed to be in a nigeria..

he betrayed his fathers....

buuuut..he is still a heroooo!!!!...he moved after seeing his beloved people,massakered in the nord...only a true hero does that!.

he supposed to have went after those that killed his people and not declaring biafra!!!...
His, my fathers agreed literally to Nigeria at gun point, they were threatened and blackmailed.

Declaring Biafra was the best decision, going after those that killed his people? This is the next most hilarious thing I've read after Buhari offered Germany help after the Berlin attack.

You should read and research the Nri episode.
Re: . by AgentOrange: 7:36am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: . by DemiGoddess(f): 7:39am On Aug 10, 2016
ANAKONDA:

Yes, a god to a herd of goats suitable for sacrifice. You are right.
Spoken by a demented old, not surprised.
As opposed to anakonda, a god to bunch of idiots.
Re: . by Firstinline(m): 7:48am On Aug 10, 2016
Ojukwu = The biggest coward that ever lived.

The other man, Ojukwu's deputy that is Effiong is the brave one.

At least he did not run away like a frightened dog with tails in between his legs like the bearded coward living his people to be massacred in their millions.

The coward later came back to contest for presidency. He is both a coward and a dunce.

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 10, 2016
Seems the Nigerian accent sounded better back then.
Re: . by tsdarkside(m): 11:28am On Aug 10, 2016
DemiGoddess:

His, my fathers agreed literally to Nigeria at gun point, they were threatened and blackmailed.

Declaring Biafra was the best decision, going after those that killed his people? This is the next most hilarious thing I've read after Buhari offered Germany help after the Berlin attack.

You should read and research the Nri episode.

oooyeeeeeeeeeee!...looook.......pack your things and leave nigeria!!...MIGRATE!!!!....nobody is forcing you to stay in africa....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Brother Speaks To German Reporters / PDP In Early Lead / Nnamdi Kanu Eats In Local Restaurant To Prove He Is Humble VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.