Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

A Quick Overview - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Quick Overview (1445 Views)

Sufiyyah: A Quick Overview / An Overview Of Women’s Right In Islam / A Quick Overview (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Quick Overview by MrOlai: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
grin grin
Re: A Quick Overview by MrOlai: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2016
carinmom:

Jazakallah khayran, but you forgot to mention the stampede in Mina last hajj caused by the shi'as just to score cheap points and show to the world that Saudi Arabia is incapable of protecting lives during hajj.

If they are found guilty of causing the stampede, they should be banned from Hajj!

They are not even coming to worship Allah in the first place! I've watched their Hajj video wherein they were shouting " Labaika Ya Husein!", "Labaika Ya Husein!",:"Labaika Ya Husein!" instead of "Labaika Allauma Labaik"!

1 Like

Re: A Quick Overview by MrOlai: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2016
carinmom:

Let him come na grin

You may not be able to stand that devil ooo when he comes for your head! grin

Just call on other brothers to rescue you when he arrives! grin grin

He is very skillful in Taqiya!

2 Likes

Re: A Quick Overview by carinmom(f): 9:39am On Aug 14, 2016
MrOlai:

You may not be able to stand that devil ooo when he comes for your head! grin

Just call on other brothers to rescue you when he arrives! grin grin

He is very skillful in Taqiya!

My brother, i tried that with him once, but then i realized that arguing with him is a complete waste of time just like engaging in futile argument with the likes of truth.man, annu.naki and co.

But its also imperative to always set the record straight for the sake of ignorant and weak Muslims and also the non Muslims who genuinely seek for the truth.

1 Like

Re: A Quick Overview by carinmom(f): 9:43am On Aug 14, 2016
MrOlai:

If they are found guilty of causing the stampede, they should be banned from Hajj!

They are not even coming to worship Allah in the first place! I've watched their Hajj video wherein they were shouting " Labaika Ya Husein!", "Labaika Ya Husein!",:"Labaika Ya Husein!" instead of "Labaika Allauma Labaik"!

They do that even at the point of death, instead of them to recite the kalimah, they keep on saying "Ya Hussein".
Re: A Quick Overview by MrOlai: 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2016
carinmom:

My brother, i tried that with him once, but then i realized that arguing with him is a complete waste of time just like engaging in futile argument with the likes of truth.man, annu.naki and co.
But its also imperative to always set the record straight for the sake of ignorant and weak Muslims and also the non Muslims who genuinely seek for the truth.

@bolded. True talk my dear Sister. Masha Allah!
Re: A Quick Overview by MrOlai: 8:17pm On Aug 14, 2016
carinmom:

They do that even at the point of death, instead of them to recite the kalimah, they keep on saying "Ya Hussein".

Subhanallah!

I had never heard of this before!
Re: A Quick Overview by carinmom(f): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
MrOlai:

Subhanallah!

I had never heard of this before!

Its true oo, i once watched one of their videos when they had a confrontation with the NA in 2009 in Zaria where some of their members were killed, they were just shouting "ya Hussein" up and down before giving up th ghost.

Its really pathetic.
Re: A Quick Overview by AlBaqir(m): 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2016
[5:8] Al-Māidah-الْمَآئِدَة
"[size=14pt]O believers! Holding fast to the cause of Allah, bear witness based on justice. And let not (even) the extreme hostility against a people provoke you into abstaining from justice (in their case). Always do justice, (for) it is closer to piousness. And fear Allah. Indeed, Allah is Well Aware of your works[/size]. "
Re: A Quick Overview by Newnas(m): 8:17am On Aug 15, 2016
Please mention the injustice or falsehood in what has been mentioned above. Because I know you are very good at writing extremely long posts.

Typing a long response to each of these claims is not much of a burden for you if indeed you have a good response.

If the truth in these claims incapacitates you from responding, then the only option left for you is to repent.

Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 24:
فَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلُوا وَلَن تَفْعَلُوا فَاتَّقُوا النَّارَ الَّتِي وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْكَافِرِينَ

But if you do it not, and you can never do it, then fear the Fire (Hell) whose fuel is men and stones, prepared for the disbelievers.
(English - Mohsin Khan)

via iQuran

2 Likes

Re: A Quick Overview by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 15, 2016
Setiously i don't know why he is trying to play victim, well that's one of the deceptions of these shī`ahs, they try to look pitiful.
Re: A Quick Overview by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 15, 2016
The other day when i was telling a brother about the true nature of the shī`ah, he called me a wahabi spreading propaganda, i asked him to point out the propaganda, he couldn't, being the person that he is, if he had a defence, he would've written epistles, but no, the only defence he had was to call me a liar(a wicked one), smh.

1 Like

Re: A Quick Overview by MrOlai: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
carinmom:

Its true oo, i once watched one of their videos when they had a confrontation with the NA in 2009 in Zaria where some of their members were killed, they were just shouting "ya Hussein" up and down before giving up th ghost.
Its really pathetic.

Really pathetic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Five Steps To Achieve Sincerity / Prophetic Medicine : Milk Benefits / How True Muslims Fight The 'Unbelievers' In Jihad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.