Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment-guidelines - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment-guidelines (717 Views)

Termination Letter For Kaduna LGA Workers (Photo) / How To Write Leave Application Letter / CONFIRMED: Pharm. D Degree Approved In Nigeria By NUC-PSN President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sample Application Letter For NUC Recruitment-guidelines by chapatti: 10:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
Sample Application Letter for NUC recruitment -With all the comments have received so far i discovered that some people are finding it difficult to apply for the National Universities Commission (NUC) recruitment. So we decide to to publish this sample of the Application letter in other to guide with the bellow letter and also to make you know of the things needed.
You can also Read >>> National Universities Commission 2016 recruitment for Graduates -NUC

Some of the questions include:

– ” Please I need to know if the handwritten applications is to be on a full scalp sheet or A4 plain paper”
– “Please the 10 copies of our CVs, are we sending them in 10 different brown envelopes at the same time or in one brown envelope?”
– “Please can you show me a sample application letter to apply for the National Universities Commission job”

Okay let me take it one after the other.

1.) I don’t think the type of paper really matters. However, my advice would be for you to use a plain sheet of paper. It looks more professional.

2.) I’d advise you to bundle your CVs and application in one envelope. It’s neater and less cumbersome, as a result, makes work easier for whoever will collect it from you.

3.) Find below, a sample application letter you can use to apply for the ongoing National Universities Commission (NUC) recruitment.
(Put your address here).
(Put your city and state here)
For more details click >>> Sample Application Letter for NUC recruitment-Guidelines

(1) (Reply)

Push Cv / Quality Top Notch Writer/blogger / These 60 Quotes Will Dare You To Do Great Things In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.