Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

A Friend Wants To Leave His PGD Program To Abroad, Hope..... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Friend Wants To Leave His PGD Program To Abroad, Hope..... (397 Views)

Two Mexicans Fired From A Factory And The Rest Decided To Leave With Them. / My Employer Does Not Want Me To Leave - Please Advice Me / How Can I Travel To Abroad Without Knowing Anybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Wants To Leave His PGD Program To Abroad, Hope..... by Bekeey: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2016
A friend of mine who have done his PGD first project defence wants to abandon it and travel to abroad. Hope he can continue where he stopped any time he comes back? or is he going to start afresh? Idea please contribute..
Re: A Friend Wants To Leave His PGD Program To Abroad, Hope..... by Bekeey: 11:19pm On Aug 09, 2016
8 vied no reply...nawa oo
Re: A Friend Wants To Leave His PGD Program To Abroad, Hope..... by Laird(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
If he has already gotten the visa to a good country, he should go
Re: A Friend Wants To Leave His PGD Program To Abroad, Hope..... by fcvklies: 12:09am On Aug 10, 2016
I have not one but three friends who have Master's degrees from schools in the UK and still earn less than 70k naira a month working in Nigeria. Please encourage your friend to fly out tonight! sad

(1) (Reply)

Make Unlimited Money Via Global Etraining - Africa. (UPDATED) / The Key To Successful Leadership That So Many Executives Ignore / .............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.