Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form (7314 Views)

Niran Sule Picks PDP Governorship Form In Ondo (Photo) / Jimoh Ibrahim Picks Ondo Governorship Form From Sheriff / Ondo Governorship: Tayo Jegede Picks PDP Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by sammietos(m): 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
A former Commissioner for Environment in Ondo State and trusted ally of Governor Olusegun Mimiko, Barrister Sola Ebiseni on Tuesday picked the nomination form of the Ali Modu Sheriff-led faction Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to contest in the November 26, 2016 governorship election in Ondo state.

Ebiseni who was accompanied by a huge crowd of supporters picked his form at the Felicia House, opposite Ministry of Works, along Oyemekun road in Akure, which serves as the faction’s secretariat.

Speaking after he got the form, the former Commissioner said he was the most suitable candidate the PDP could present for the governorship poll, having served in different capacities in the state’s and national political terrains for over three decades.

Ebiseni said he understands the needs of Ondo state and possess the skills to speedily deliver dividends of democracy. He boasted that it would be an easy task for him to defeat candidates of other political parties.

“At 27, I was chairman of the then complex Ilaje/Ese-Odo local government and I delivered. I have served in different capacities since 1999, I served as commissioner twice, chairman of Law Review Commission and also represented South West at the last CONFAB.’

“As far as Ondo state is concerned, am the most experienced aspirants as far as governance is concerned in Ondo state.”

On while he decided to pick his form from the Sheriff-led PDP, he stressed that he recognizes Sheriff to be the authentic chairman of the party.

http://www.sunshineherald.news/updated-mimikos-trusted-ally-ebiseni-picks-sheriff-led-pdps-governorship-form/

1 Like

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by rusher14: 11:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
Mimiko's strategy.

3 Likes

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by oyemmyx72(m): 12:09am On Aug 10, 2016
This Mimiko get brain, see as d man they plant his boys everywhere cos he dnt wnt to loose in both sides.

5 Likes

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2016

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by oluwasegun007(m): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2016
Never make mimiko ur permanent friend..
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Rhotiz: 8:34am On Aug 10, 2016
All i know is Pdp is not winning ondo state

Mimiko wan plant him boys afta owing 6months salary and ol tertiary inst in ondo on strike?
What a joke!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by akins56(m): 8:36am On Aug 10, 2016
Mimiko! The man who had the golden opportunity of becoming another jagaban, but made a political suicide by crossing to PDP and through poor performance in governance.

He's a very smart man though, i concur.

2 Likes

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by stinggy(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Not surprised. Every sane person knows Sheriff is the authentic chairman..
Patiently awaiting Appeal Court's verdict.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Femistico(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2016
I never see any politician wey get brain like diz mimiko of a man....at least he won't loose at both sides

1 Like

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Lisaint(m): 8:46am On Aug 10, 2016
Incase u dnt know all tertiary institution in ondo state are shutdown due to strike over the none payment of salary.

6 Likes

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Joel3(m): 8:47am On Aug 10, 2016
...PDP shouldn't made the second mistake the APC already made for zoning presidency ticket to the north. these guys are untrained to led a divers people or civilized nations like Nigeria. check all the northern leaders they all failed and destroyed Nigeria since the time of independent.

21st Humans Leadership should remain with us from the south until the north are trained again for another 1000years. the damage this northern administration is heading to will take us 2 decades to recorrect.
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by babyfaceafrica: 8:51am On Aug 10, 2016
Mimiko the gambler
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:56am On Aug 10, 2016
Mimiko picked the head and tail of a flipped coin..
He is good in probability.
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by jayesmalling(m): 8:59am On Aug 10, 2016
hmmm...Dis Sola Ebiseni can't even win me if we contested for the same poll, he doesn't have a good records and achievement...

Sai Chief Olusola Oke...Oluomo of ILAJE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by wildchild1: 9:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by alizma: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2016
politics is a good business for few while the majority kill themselves for what they do not know. mimiko is just hedging by putting his boys in the two factions, which ever way it goes at the end, he will still remain in "power". but the poor masses will soon take each other by the jaw because of these people. MCHEEEEEW
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2016
Joel3:
...PDP shouldn't made the second mistake the APC already made for zoning presidency ticket to the north. these guys are untrained to led a divers people or civilized nations like Nigeria. check all the northern leaders they all failed and destroyed Nigeria since the time of independent.

21st Humans Leadership should remain with us from the south until the north are trained again for another 1000years. the damage this northern administration is heading to will take us 2 decades to recorrect.
. Ur Southern leaders performed worst. Was it Ironsi or OBJ or Jonathan? Nothing good to remember them for in our history as a nation.Ironsi committed first ethnic and regional genocite in our history. Both OBJ first,second and third terms are absolutely waste and represent backwardness. And lastly, the nigeria worst period xterised by cluelessness and corruption supervised by ur hero Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by milkydaddy(m): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2016
Ebiseni is a man with leadership prowess and charisma.Ondo people are solidly behind him.@Age 27 under Old ondo and Ekiti state led by Evangelist Bamidele Olumilua,he was the youngest,vabrant and most performing Local govt chairman.And he delivered the dividend of Democracy to his people then.
Let put partism,sarcasm,tribalism and hyprocrasm apart,Ebiseni is the best candidate to rule ondo state for now.
Under his umbrella is fully secured for the transformation Ondo state.
We Ondo youth we say "NO TO THIRD TERM AGENDA".Ondo SOuth and North senetorial district had endorsed him.
Ebiseni carry on.......we are behind you.
I support "THE ONE"(OLUSOLA NEHEMIAH EBISENI)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by ElCapone(m): 9:34am On Aug 10, 2016
Joel3:

and yet ur keeps getting floored any time an election takes place. That alone says a lot about or political awareness. And come to think of it the last time I checked despite the huge allocation yhur ppl from da south get yhur social amenities is nothing to write home abt. The last president was a Southerner but his region benefitted next to nothing in his administration. I guess the problem lies with all our leaders cos even me talking nq, I am yet to c what years of northern presidency has done for my region. So plz stop this sentiments it wldnt yhu or any 1 at all.
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Qmerit(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2016
Lol, and some people re saying Matthew From Edo state of sheriff candidate is not right when he said POI is campaigning for him.
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by iamOlumide(m): 9:56am On Aug 10, 2016
jayesmalling:
hmmm...Dis Sola Ebiseni can't even win me if we contested for the same poll, he doesn't have a good records and achievement...

Sai Chief Olusola Oke...Oluomo of ILAJE
And Ilaje never Develop! O ga o!
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by kahal29: 10:00am On Aug 10, 2016
oyemmyx72:
This Mimiko get brain, see as d man they plant his boys everywhere cos he dnt wnt to loose in both sides.

I dey tell you
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by eleko1: 10:08am On Aug 10, 2016
wink sad confusionist party.Make una dey waste una time
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by fortune242(m): 10:09am On Aug 10, 2016
akins56:
Mimiko! The man who had the golden opportunity of becoming another jagaban, but made a political suicide by crossing to PDP and through poor performance in governance.

He's a very smart man though, i concur.

That was where he misses it....
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by humbleself242(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2016
Thief...Do u want to serve us or u want to steal our money.idiot
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Sheggy13(m): 10:40am On Aug 10, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
. Ur Southern leaders performed worst. Was it Ironsi or OBJ or Jonathan? Nothing good to remember them for in our history as a nation.Ironsi committed first ethnic and regional genocite in our history. Both OBJ first,second and third terms are absolutely waste and represent backwardness. And lastly, the nigeria worst period xterised by cluelessness and corruption supervised by ur hero Jonathan.
Mugu, which of your senile and incompetent northern leaders can you compare to OBJ? Is it the likes of Shehu Shagari or Babangida or Buhari? It was in OBJ's rule that Nigeria began to have a conspicuous middle class (international oil price was much lesser than what it is now which your God Buhari is using as an excuse for his failure after just a year in office), with very relevant agencies and policies complemented by GEJ that your failed Lord and Saviour Buhari adopted and still can't make a success out of it, instead dragging the country backwards to the 19th century with unprecedented level of hardship everywhere.
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Sheggy13:

Mugu, which of your senile and incompetent northern leaders can you compare to OBJ? Is it the likes of Shehu Shagari or Babangida or Buhari? It was in OBJ's rule that Nigeria began to have a conspicuous middle class (international oil price was much lesser than what it is now which your God Buhari is using as an excuse for his failure after just a year in office), with very relevant agencies and policies complemented by GEJ that your failed Lord and Saviour Buhari adopted and still can't make a success out of it, instead dragging the country backwards to the 19th century with unprecedented level of hardship everywhere.
.The assumed worst northern leader is 100% better than any one from the South. I repeat,nothing positive to remember Southern leaders 4. When u talk of the best Military men that ruled the country,definatly not Obj and Ironsi. Same in democracy.
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by searchng4love: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2016
milkydaddy:
Ebiseni is a man with leadership prowess and charisma.Ondo people are solidly behind him.@Age 27 under Old ondo and Ekiti state led by Evangelist Bamidele Olumilua,he was the youngest,vabrant and most performing Local govt chairman.And he delivered the dividend of Democracy to his people then.
Let put partism,sarcasm,tribalism and hyprocrasm apart,Ebiseni is the best candidate to rule ondo state for now.
Under his umbrella is fully secured for the transformation Ondo state.
We Ondo youth we say "NO TO THIRD TERM AGENDA".Ondo SOuth and North senetorial district had endorsed him.
Ebiseni carry on.......we are behind you.
I support "THE ONE"(OLUSOLA NEHEMIAH EBISENI)
Is nairaland your hamlet? Tell your neighbours if they believe you...
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by searchng4love: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
.The assumed worst northern leader is 100% better than any one from the South. I repeat,nothing positive to remember Southern leaders 4. When u talk of the best Military men that ruled the country,definatly not Obj and Ironsi. Same in democracy.
A child you are. Northerners are generally considered as a curse to Nigeria. Ask yourself why?
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 10, 2016
Sheggy13:

. And who planted the hardship? Are u now opposing the confession of Ngosi for admiting the failure of their govt. that brought us to this level. Are u also opposing ur Party PDP for their apology to Nigerians for theiq maladministratn? Every well meaning Nigerians has hanged PDP wasted 16yrs as the architect of ur hardship.
Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 10, 2016
Sheggy13:

Re: Ebiseni Picks PDP Governorship Form by Sheggy13(m): 11:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Ibrahim1975:
Is it same Ironsi that barely stayed in power for 6 months? You can never compare the likes of OBJ with Babangida, Buhari, Abacha and the likes. Facts are there for you to compare and contrast these different administrations. His achievements are just too numerous to count even though he is no saint and doesn't claim to be unlike the ethnoreligious so-called anti-corruption bigot we have there now. I'm no PDP apologist. You could go through my posts to verify that. Infact I was one of the staunch critics of GEJ's rule.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Approve $180m More For Capital Spending –adeosun / Politician, Ned Nwoko, Regina & His Cute Daughters Strike A Pose In His Jet / PDP Did Not Zone Presidential Candidacy To Yorubas In 1999

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.