Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Check Out This New Book Talent - The Bomb I Read For Free Online - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Check Out This New Book Talent - The Bomb I Read For Free Online (491 Views)

A Bold New Book! / Download My New Book For Free / Igbo Shall Not Die...a New Book. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This New Book Talent - The Bomb I Read For Free Online by Alexbrain(m): 2:36am On Aug 10, 2016
TALENT - THE BOMB written by Alexander BusyBrain will help you embark on an inner journey through which you will explore parts of yourself that perhaps you rarely knew or never tasted just to discover those seed of greatness that God had planted in you right from birth. This book will change your mind-set and edit your belief system. It will also help you focus on your core-genius - to be better at what you are born to do, and be a huge success at the things you most enjoy.

What are you waiting for? It is like you are the only one that has not read this great book. Download today for free from your favorite online retailer.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/657738

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Passion For Writing? Come Here Now! / What A Great Time To Write! / We Will Write For You - Bring Those Jobs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.