Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,119 members, 7,867,233 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:38 PM

NUPENG Task FG To Declare State Of Emergency To Resolve Economy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NUPENG Task FG To Declare State Of Emergency To Resolve Economy. (337 Views)

I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana / Declare State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Dansadau Tells Buhari / APC Desperation For Oil State; State Of Emergency To Be Declared In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NUPENG Task FG To Declare State Of Emergency To Resolve Economy. by Sunday172(m): 3:55am On Aug 10, 2016
Nigeria Union of Petroleum and Natural Gas Workers,
NUPENG, yesterday expressed concerns over
increasing poverty and hopelessness in the country as a
result of the bad shape of the economy, calling for the
declaration of a state of emergency on the economy
with a view to urgently addressing the issues.
SOURCE :http://www.lhosblog.com/2016/08/live-luckyg-two-sure-from-ghana.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: NUPENG Task FG To Declare State Of Emergency To Resolve Economy. by dannyben5: 4:21am On Aug 10, 2016
This house and land is not for sale,watchout for 419s especially my son musa...thank u
Re: NUPENG Task FG To Declare State Of Emergency To Resolve Economy. by tsdarkside(m): 4:42am On Aug 10, 2016
your buy and sell power is nothing,compared to the rest of the world!!!!....

nigerias buy and sell power is in the level of afghanistan....

i hope you foolish people understand what you are doing.......care more about your stomachs...forget the world!!!!...

(1) (Reply)

Celebrate Chierika Ukogu A Good Image Of Nigerian Yougth / If Buhari Is Working, Then Why.... / Secondary Teachers Needed In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.