Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate (647 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Migrate To Bunu In Kogi State - Bunu People's Forum / 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes / Okorocha To Pay N5m To Anybody That Helps In The Rearrest Of 'Vampire'(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate by tsdarkside(m): 4:01am On Aug 10, 2016
anybody,that dont believe in the project-nigeria should migrate

i still believe in the project-nigeria,i believed in jonathans times,and i still believe in buharis times......

you dont believe...??....heavenssssss!!!!!....MIGRATE!!!!!....

Re: Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate by mynduu44: 4:05am On Aug 10, 2016
Project Nigeria = Hunger
Therefore, we dont just believe, we re experiencing it...
Re: Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate by tsdarkside(m): 4:07am On Aug 10, 2016
mynduu44:
Project Nigeria = Hunger
Therefore, we dont just believe, we re experiencing it...

migrate to the place that yooouuu believe their is no hunger....goooooo.....bye,bye...

2 Likes

Re: Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate by naijaboy756: 4:10am On Aug 10, 2016
Which kind of post is this? How does it bring down the sky-rocketing prices of items including the dollar? Are the high prices and current hardship what the so-called project Nigeria all about? OP I for call you 'ode but them go ban me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate by tsdarkside(m): 4:10am On Aug 10, 2016
i still believe in the project-nigeria since ojukwu-times....you dont agree...heavennnnnsssss...!!!.....MIGRATE!!!!!!::::
Re: Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate by dannyben5: 4:11am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

i still believe in the project-nigeria,i believed in jonathans times,and i still believe in buharis times......

op for ur mind now u don make sense scatter....

2 Likes

Re: Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate by tsdarkside(m): 4:13am On Aug 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
Which kind of post is this? How does it bring down the sky-rocketing prices of items including the dollar? Are the high prices and current hardship what the so-called project Nigeria all about? OP I for call you 'ode but them go ban me

i only hear dollar the ol time.....!!ridiculous!!...what do you care about the dollar,when your stomach is full...??....
Re: Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate by naijaboy756: 4:19am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

i only hear dollar the ol time.....!!ridiculous!!...what do you care about the dollar,when your stomach is full...??....
obviously I am conversing with the wrong person. You and Oyinkinola abi wetin dey operate for the same yaba mentallo frequency. No vex bye!

1 Like

Re: Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate by tsdarkside(m): 4:26am On Aug 10, 2016
naijaboy756:
obviously I am conversing with the wrong person. You and Oyinkinola abi wetin dey operate for the same yaba mentallo frequency. No vex bye!

Oyinkinola is trying to help you....me??,,,,,i dont give a shi shi about you!!!!!......

survival of the fittest...saiiii...!!!

Re: Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate by nnachukz(m): 5:57am On Aug 10, 2016
Now the suffering is no longer a joke. For the op to come up with this kind of post shows that unconsciously he lacks trust in the project called Nigeria.
Re: Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate by Blizzy9ja: 7:04am On Aug 10, 2016
And anybody that believe does not believe wat ever... only the parasitic beneficiaries of the fraudulent one Nigeria still believes in its fake project
Re: Anybody,that Dont Believe In The Project-nigeria Should Migrate by gartamanta: 7:27am On Aug 10, 2016
tsdarkside:

It seems you don't know that "Nigeria" is just a Business venture the Royal Niger company, the British and Lord Lugard all jointly setup in West Africa? None of us are even shareholders.

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Man Demands For Money, Yoruba Man Asks For Change And Hausa Man Watches / Court Strikes Out Fayose’s Request To Stop EFCC Probe / How To Deal With Islamic Terrorists; The Russian Guide To Hostage Brokering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.