Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,038 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

3 Bedroom Flat At Surulere For Lease - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Bedroom Flat At Surulere For Lease (556 Views)

Construction Of Six Unit Of 2 Bedroom Flat At Lekki Ajah Lagos State. / (Pictures) Own A 3 Bedroom Duplex In Surulere For As Little As N3m / 2 Bedroom Flat In Surulere For Rent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Flat At Surulere For Lease by Bankyo(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2009
A 3 bedroom flat situated in the heart of surulere is up for lease 500,000 x annum with ambient parking space (no agency involved) negotiable for further contact the owner on 07058064643
Re: 3 Bedroom Flat At Surulere For Lease by axeman85(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2009
THOSE THE PROPERTY MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS,

I am in need of a spacious 3bedroom apartment, in ogba. either  flat or house, good environment, accessible roads, it must have water running from taps in the house. and it must be gated and fenced, and a very good neighbourhood, and not too deep inside ogba, will also consider maryland, surulere and ojodu as well, as long as it meets all the requirements. also the floor must be tiled or terrazzo and the house/building must be either newly built or in a very good shape and condition because i wont want to move in and start renovating oooo or after 1year or after the expiration of my 2years and i want to renew my tenancy i will be told that they want to renovate the building oo i want a place to pay and pack in immediately.

my budget in total inclusive of agent fees, and aggremment and rent for 2years is =N=700k   dats is =N=600k for rent for 2years and =N=100k for the agreement,legal,fees. etc.

SINCE U SAID THERE IS NO AGENCY INVOLVED AM WILLING TO PAY 700K FOR 2YEARS. , ALSO OW MANY TOILETS, BATHROOMS, IS IT ENSUITE AND IF YOU GREE PLS POST PICTURES OF IMPORTANT PARTS OF THE HOUSE, EG, LIVING ROOM, BEDROOM AND KITCHEN AS WELL AS COMPOUND. THANKS.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Of Value On Ikotun Property / Plot Fence At Ajasa Area 2m / Offices Space, Shops, Warehouse, Tolet, Lease, :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.