Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,759 members, 7,820,645 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

My Certificate Has Been Damaged... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Certificate Has Been Damaged... (487 Views)

Pls Help : How Do I Get My Certificate Of Origin ? / Pls Hw Can I Get My Certificate Dat I Mis Plced / Please Where Can I Work With My Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Certificate Has Been Damaged... by worrisome: 7:19am On Aug 10, 2016
I am a bit worried... I have been a guest of this forum, but this time around I decided to create an
account because of my sudden problem... I have admission already with my CAS. Although the
document listed in my certificate is my bsc cert which is what they used to judge and give me
admission. last week Friday, we got rubed and my mum's safe box which is where I have my certs
was tempered with by the rubbers to the point that my cert which I didn't laminate got toiled with to
the point of no recognition... the worst part of it is that I need to make my visa application and am
confused... Although I have my statement of result, my transcript and a scanned copy of my result
which is in my mailbox. I have sent a mail to my school which is yet to be replied till now... please I
want to ask what should I do? can those be submitted alongside my visa application? or should I get
a letter from the school. because I was told by one of my friends that for me to get a new certificate
from the school will still take some time. am really worried. I really need advice.
Re: My Certificate Has Been Damaged... by dannyben5: 7:56am On Aug 10, 2016
Lalasticlala come help a brother...
Re: My Certificate Has Been Damaged... by worrisome: 4:01pm On Aug 11, 2016
please I need advice from you people on this post. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Something Fascinating About The Lion. / Happy Birthday To A Uniabuja Comrade "Agbor Martins Jnr" / LASUCOM Students Protest Unaccredited Course, Long Stay - So Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.