Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Please Help, Does Anyone Still Uses Paypal To Make Payment In Naija? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help, Does Anyone Still Uses Paypal To Make Payment In Naija? (566 Views)

Who Uses Paypal Express Checkout / Paypal To Introduce Credit Card With 2% Cash Back / Bawo Daniel Emami Weds In Warri, Uses Money Spraying Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Does Anyone Still Uses Paypal To Make Payment In Naija? by Buking1: 8:07am On Aug 10, 2016
Please I need help I have been trying to make payment for my online Web hosting using my naira credit card but it all decline always since the new policy, I even when to diamond bank to obtain a dollar card but they said the naira still work in which they issued another one but still not working, and I tried to link it up with my PayPal which I used at passed but decline, so please who can help what card do you guys use?

Im hosting in bluehost.com
Re: Please Help, Does Anyone Still Uses Paypal To Make Payment In Naija? by afriks(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2016
I had similar experience earlier this year. I was point blank on web for 2days. What really save me was linking my debit card to Paypal.

I have put up a post on that here >>
http://www.alutablog.com/2016/07/how-i-paid-for-domain-name-hosted-on.html
Re: Please Help, Does Anyone Still Uses Paypal To Make Payment In Naija? by Buking1: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2016
afriks:
I had similar experience earlier this year. I was point blank on web for 2days. What really save me was linking my debit card to Paypal. Whats the post saying sir

I have put up a post on that here >>
http://www.alutablog.com/2016/07/how-i-paid-for-domain-name-hosted-on.html
Re: Please Help, Does Anyone Still Uses Paypal To Make Payment In Naija? by Julietm(f): 1:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
Op, its seems you are locked out of the new Nigeria. Most banks in Nigeria have stop international transaction eg Diamond,Zenith,First bank etc, the only banks you can use their cards to buy or link to your paypal account and make international transaction are Stanbic bank and gtbank cards but i recommend stanbic becos their $ rate is cheaper compare to gtbank. So rush to any of this two banks and get your card for smooth paypal\ or international transactions all day all night
Re: Please Help, Does Anyone Still Uses Paypal To Make Payment In Naija? by babaegbe: 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
information is power my people. Earlier on I would argue with people calling it scam.At the end of the day i discovered wat if i use that time to convince a positive minded person. Life is a risk and a m happy i took this one. living my dreams thanks to God,Mmm and information. Whatsapp 07036711373
Re: Please Help, Does Anyone Still Uses Paypal To Make Payment In Naija? by Buking1: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Julietm:
Op, its seems you are locked out of the new Nigeria. Most banks in Nigeria have stop international transaction eg Diamond,Zenith,First bank etc, the only banks you can use their cards to buy or link to your paypal account and make international transaction are Stanbic bank and gtbank cards but i recommend stanbic becos their $ rate is cheaper compare to gtbank. So rush to any of this two banks and get your card for smooth paypal\ or international transactions all day all night
hey man thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone To join or help grow my business / How To Make Money Blogging / #qualitysaleslead- 1 Nairalander, 1 Stage, 30 Million Viewers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.