Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,269 members, 7,860,627 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Can Life Be More Cruel To This Pretty Lady ? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can Life Be More Cruel To This Pretty Lady ? (558 Views)

#DoctHoe: Pretty Slay Queen Doctor, A Perfect Combination Of Beauty & Brains / See What This Pretty Lady Did 4 Her Childhood Friend She Met On The Road Mad(pix / Lament As Pretty Lady Dies After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Life Be More Cruel To This Pretty Lady ? by tomax026: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2016
When Adeshina Tomisin Adebisi was born in the early 90s, Many people were happy for the new pretty bouncing baby girl, and the prayers and expectations of genuine well wishers were: one day this girl will grow old and she will be successful in life.
Bisi has indeed grown to be a good girl any parents can desire, and in 2012 she was offered an admission to study Home economic and food science at the University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
In the university, Bisi was known to be a brilliant,hardworking and devoted lady both in her educational and religion activities..Her dream was high, and the hope and expectations, of her friend and family were higher that one day her dream will come to fruition,.
But the report of two years ago, that Bisi has Advance Chronic Kidney Failure is truncating all hopes and all her dreams. She is now critically ill, and she is fighting the greatest battle of her life, spending thousands of naira daily on treatments at the university of ilorin teaching hospital..Why why why can this happen to her? I can't even imagine why, and I guess you can't too, but only our God, who knows all, knows.. But can life be more cruel to her?
God Truly helps and saves , But Bisi urgently need your prayers and financial support to get 5million naira for kidney transplant..pls let us try to save a soul.
Pls for your support contact any of these people Femi 08139390693 & Yetunde 0806 166 2918 & Jesutofunmi 070-628-27247 #HelpSaveTomisin...thanks and God bless you

Re: Can Life Be More Cruel To This Pretty Lady ? by tabisegroup(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2016
Naira n dollars have I none..but such as i have, I give to thee..
Be HEALED in Jesus name!
hit like for AMEN
Re: Can Life Be More Cruel To This Pretty Lady ? by tomax026: 8:19am On Aug 10, 2016
Other pics

Re: Can Life Be More Cruel To This Pretty Lady ? by Swissheart(f): 8:42am On Aug 10, 2016
Awwwww.......such a pretty girl.

(1) (Reply)

24-year-old Man With Cancer Spreads His Last Words / Here’s How To Get Rid Of Your Thyroid Gland With Just One Ingredient! / This Is Wonderful, Mrs Amaka Tell Her Story (premature Ejaculation)08062430856

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.