Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Street Art/graffiti - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Street Art/graffiti (1448 Views)

See How A Mom Transformed Her Son's Wall Graffiti To A Beautiful Drawing / WOW! See Art By The Best Nigeria Graffiti Artist Osa Seven,you Will Love The 5th / On A Collision Course With Graffiti Artist Collyde Prime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Street Art/graffiti by extremecrew: 8:36am On Aug 10, 2016
Please can anyone tell me where we can design street art in Lagos island. I mean Ikoyi, Lekki or Ajah. Strictly pedestrian lane, just like that of bricklane in London.
Drop your suggestions please and i might contact you.
Re: Street Art/graffiti by Okuda(m): 11:37pm On Feb 23, 2017
extremecrew:
Please can anyone tell me where we can design street art in Lagos island. I mean Ikoyi, Lekki or Ajah. Strictly pedestrian lane, just like that of bricklane in London.
Drop your suggestions please and i might contact you.

Are you a grapfiti artist?
Re: Street Art/graffiti by Xenisha: 6:30pm On May 09, 2023
What are some of the key themes and styles of street art, and how have these evolved over time? How do street artists use public spaces as a canvas to convey social and political messages, and what impact has this had on public discourse and community engagement?

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of My Mum's Old Picture Depicted With Red Biro / Help With Flash 8 / My T-shirt Design, Wats Ur Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.