Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,975 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Geniuses Only - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Geniuses Only (433 Views)

Only Geniuses Can Find All 26 Mistakes In This Photo / For Geniuses Only! / Brain Teaser!! This Question Is Meant For Geniuses Alone – Prove Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geniuses Only by TWOYANSH: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, innovation is the key to invention....i created this thread on this platform in order for us to share ideas. What is that on your mind that you think would solve problems and better the lives of people (also putting money in your pocket *lol*). It only needs that spark. An Idea.
Please let us share and work together in bringing it into reality.

Who said your idea is silly, funny or weird?....if the primitives were told they would fly in air, they wouls say exactly the same thing.

YOU DONT NEED TO STATE THE WORKING PRINCIPLE OF YOUR IDEA SO IT WONT BE STOLEN. IT IS YPUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY!!!!

lemme start.....what if we create a system that transports people without the need of fuel, electricity.... nothing....it is possible, if i tell u how, you would be surprised.

so share yours
Excuse my moniker, was jus high the day i created d acc.
Re: Geniuses Only by Donovela(m): 10:16am On Aug 10, 2016
Nice looking forward to it...Have some couple of ideas too,Let me get them sorted out
Re: Geniuses Only by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2016
That's impossible,you can't get something out of nothing;
"Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form to another" sad
Re: Geniuses Only by TWOYANSH: 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2016
u see..."impossible "....dat word again
even though i'm not trying to get something out of nothing, i would like 2 disagree with you.
gettin " something" out of "nothing" is 100℅ possible because our universe contains a finite amout of energy. It is more like an adiabatic system.This is why you cant create ENERGY but u can transform it to other forms using special devices. This implies that our earth (not the universe) is like an inflated balloon with millions of molecules. If these molecules collide, we have kinetic, pressure nd probably a tiny amount of heat energy. Even if these molecules are steady we have Potential energy.
WHAT I'm tryn to stress is that our earth is brimming with energy, a lot that "NOTHING CEASES TO EXIST". no space for NOTHING
do you know the amount of energy that oozes out of you in one second??
do you know that there is an energy called COSMIC energy which can be converted into electricity using PLASTIC?....something like free energy

I COULD GO ON ND ON....
IMPOSSIBILITY DOES NOT EXIST EITHER

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Set To Experience An Annular Solar Eclipse ON SEPT 01 2016- by NASRDA / Check Your UNN Postgraduate Admission Screening Result Here – 2016/2017 / Study Medicine And Other Courses Abroad In Ukraine At Low Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.