Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 (24106 Views)

Parade Truck Used By Enugu Rangers During NPFL Trophy Display / NPFL All-stars Arrives Spain Ahead Of La Liga Trofeo Ramon De Carranza Tour / Rio2016 Olympics: Colombia Vs Nigeria 2 - 0 On 10th August 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 by HowAreYou(m): 12:46am On Aug 11, 2016
kellycute:
Valencia better win. My ticket must not cut o

Good morning Bro, Please i really need your help and advice, i saw this cheap University in Canada, Kings University, but i checked the ranking list of uni in canada..the school is far behind, my question is, should i still Opt in for it, Won't that affects my chances of getting employed as its Not part of the best, or can you suggest other better and cheap uni for me in canada.. Thank you very much.
Re: Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 by Kenechi1: 1:55am On Aug 11, 2016
AbuMikey:

Tom, when was the last time You actually watched an NPFL match?

Why do you have to ask this question? Have you not seen the terrible abia Warriors pitch,heartland,el kanemi,plateau United, sunshine stars pitch?? They are all terrible pitches
Re: Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 by Kenechi1: 1:57am On Aug 11, 2016
Empredboy:
You are wrong. Which stadium has a bad pitch? Do u know that the Nigerian league jersey is of high quality? My bro the Nigeria league of yesterday is different from what we have now. Please be sure of what you say
There are still bad pitches all over the npfl. Not much as changed in the npfl, like there is still bad officiating and crowd trouble
Re: Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 by Empredboy(m): 7:42am On Aug 11, 2016
Kenechi1:

There are still bad pitches all over the npfl. Not much as changed in the npfl, like there is still bad officiating and crowd trouble
The area where u have' bad' pitches are just 3, the reason is because of the nature of there soil. But if you look at where the league is coming from and what they have achieved so far you will know that there is improvement. Talking about crowd trouble, you and i know that its everywhere but except some little indications here and there i think its better. Now let me draw your attention to yesterday game. What do u think nigerians would have said had it been that our fans rushed to the pitch after the match? Now you see that the issue is everywhere.
Re: Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 by pleasureosondu(m): 11:41am On Aug 11, 2016
Yes...
Germany won Fiji Island 10:0

The President of Fiji Island has told the coach nd players to remain in Brazil nd apply for Refuge permit [/quote]looooool. Boko haram nid visit those players. Maybe they came to pick beans
Re: Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 by kellycute(m): 12:33pm On Aug 11, 2016
mikron:
imagine supporting the opponent against ur own, typical naija mentality.
wetin concern you? So u mean I should bet my hard earned money on npfl to beat valencia? Tell me you are kidding right?. This isn't about being patriotic, this is about winning my ticket. I'm still a naija fan for life but na money me dey talk for here. Have a nice bro.
Re: Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 by kellycute(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2016
HowAreYou:

Good morning Bro, Please i really need your help and advice, i saw this cheap University in Canada, Kings University, but i checked the ranking list of uni in canada..the school is far behind, my question is, should i still Opt in for it, Won't that affects my chances of getting employed as its Not part of the best, or can you suggest other better and cheap uni for me in canada.. Thank you very much.
well I'm not a fan of canada student visa stuff cos the rate of refusal hella high but nevertheless u can give it a shot. U can check out humber college, queen university, centennial college. I know humber and centennial college kinda cheap. Bro, this is the wrong thread for this. Go to canada student visa thread to get more info. I'm sorry everyone for posting this here.
Re: Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 by Kenechi1: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
Empredboy:
The area where u have' bad' pitches are just 3, the reason is because of the nature of there soil. But if you look at where the league is coming from and what they have achieved so far you will know that there is improvement. Talking about crowd trouble, you and i know that its everywhere but except some little indications here and there i think its better. Now let me draw your attention to yesterday game. What do u think nigerians would have said had it been that our fans rushed to the pitch after the match? Now you see that the issue is everywhere.
But that was a practice match were you expecting security to stop them?? Also I'm sure there are more than 3 bad pitches in the league.
Re: Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 by Anyi44(m): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Kenechi1:

But that was a practice match were you expecting security to stop them?? Also I'm sure there are more than 3 bad pitches in the league.
Name them
Re: Valencia Cf Vs NPFL All Stars 2 - 1 On 10th August 2016 by Kenechi1: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Anyi44:

Name them
Ikordu fc, heartland, abia Warriors, el kanemi fc , sunshine stars, wikki tourist, plateau untied all play on bad pitches. And mostly all of the pitches in the npfl have bad drainges

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) / Azeez Saka Slumps And Dies During Training / Tite steps down As Brazil Coach after World Cup Exit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.