Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:59 AM

Pls Advice - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls Advice (328 Views)

Experts In The House Pls Advice / Pls advice me. / See One Of The Fake People In Nairaland. Pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice by freshkid144: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2016
I lost my mum around September 2014, my dad is late too. Before my mum's death, two yrs ago, she was a primary sch teacher in Enugu state. so when she died, I reported her death to d authorities in her place of employment , the ministry continued to pay her salary, even after her death. when i concluded with court probate and they issued me, her letter of administration of estate, I went back to the bank to remove the money therein her acct,. I was given the funds after much frustrations from the bank. the problem now, is that as at February this year, the ministry paid her two months salary after her salary had bn stopped for a long time, n dn I went to the bank for DM( bank) to transfer d money into my acct. with dm, bt dy refused saying it is not going to be done. I HV tried everything I tink I can do, all to no avail. the bank said they will forward d money bk to her employers bt since DT February d money entered DT r yet to reverse it bk to dm (her employers). I don't really know what action to tk now, in order to retrieve d funds. pls advice!

(1) (Reply)

Estate that sale lands on cheaper rate at Lagos, ogun,delta,imo / Properties For SALE In Lagos / Must Go Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.