Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Kanye Hints At Marriage Tension - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye Hints At Marriage Tension (467 Views)

Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) / "Even If I Get Pregnant..." - Tiwa Savage Hints At Second Baby In 2018 / BankyW Pleads With Teebillz, Tunji Balogun As He Hints At Committing Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye Hints At Marriage Tension by salau01(m): 11:23am On Aug 10, 2016
Visit www.latestforya..com and follow on Instagram and twitter @salau01

Kanye West appeared to hint at a bit of tension between himself and his wife Kim Kardashian West as the pair tried to organise plans for Mother's Day. The 'Only One' hitmaker criticised his wife - with whom he has three-year-old daughter North and eight-month-old son Saint - for having plans in New York on their first Mother's Day as a family of four.

In a scene from May aired on a recent episode of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians', he told Kim: "Are we going with you or you just don't wanna see your husband and children on Mother's Day?"

Luckily, Kanye got his wish and the family spent the day together, where Kim was treated to a performance from a string orchestra in her own house.
KUWTK: Kanye hints at marriage tension
By

Bang

Published Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Kanye West appeared to hint at a bit of tension between himself and his wife Kim Kardashian West as the pair tried to organise plans for Mother's Day.

The 'Only One' hitmaker criticised his wife - with whom he has three-year-old daughter North and eight-month-old son Saint - for having plans in New York on their first Mother's Day as a family of four.

In a scene from May aired on a recent episode of 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians', he told Kim: "Are we going with you or you just don't wanna see your husband and children on Mother's Day?"

Luckily, Kanye got his wish and the family spent the day together, where Kim was treated to a performance from a string orchestra in her own house.

Meanwhile, the 35-year-old television personality previously revealed Kanye, 39, was left "disappointed" with her when she turned up late to the filming of his music video.

She recalled: "When we get to the glacier, Kanye is already done shooting and I'm like heartbroken. He's being nice and kissed me and it's all good, but like I just know he's more probably disappointed in me.

And Kim recently opened up about family life, revealing they talk about race "every single day" in their house. The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star joined her husband Kanye West when he toured with Jay Z in 2011 and admits she was worried about how her dancing skills would stack up against the 'Crazy In Love' hitmaker.

She said: "My biggest fear was during Watch the Throne that if I sit next to Beyoncé, she dances and she's up, like, you know. So, the last night of the tour, she came to dressing room and was like, 'Hey, do you want to sit together?' Then, she wanted to go in the mosh pit and I was like, 'What do we do in the mosh pit?' She's like, 'Dance! Just let loose. Just dance!' And I was like, 'My life is over!'"

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Depp & Amber Heard Reach $7 Million Settlement In Divorce/domestic Violen / Man Started Fire Which Killed3 Young Sisters Over Failed S3x Deal / Sound Sultan Shares A Photo Of His Cute Sons...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.