Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Klopp: On Our Day, No-one Would Like To Play Liverpool - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Klopp: On Our Day, No-one Would Like To Play Liverpool (286 Views)

‘with All I Have, I Want To Win’ – Jurgen Klopp On Why Liverpool Are Ready To St / 'it Was The Most Powerful Football I've Ever Seen' - Klopp On Reds' Final Run / The BIGGEST Game I Can Imagine’- Jurgen Klopp On Man United Vs Liverpool Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Klopp: On Our Day, No-one Would Like To Play Liverpool by jerupil: 11:39am On Aug 10, 2016
The Reds boss has seen enough evidence from his squad to be enthusiastic about 2016-17, and wants his players to surprise themselves and the league in the new season

Jurgen Klopp pushes back his Americano and leans forward, animation painting every feature on his face. The Liverpool manager has just added the word 'encourage' to his English vocabulary, but that is not the primary source of his excitement.

The 49-year-old is thoroughly enthused by overseeing his first full campaign at the club, his effervescence activated by what he believes the squad are capable of. “The skills and the character of my players - I really, really like it,” Klopp tells Goal in an exclusive interview as he contemplates the 2016-17 season. “They want to learn, they want to improve, they want to work together, they believe in what we are doing, and I am lucky to have this.”... <<< read more ><< www.sportblitznews.com

(1) (Reply)

The NFL Preseason 2016 News / Gigabyte Technology / Cech Makes A Return For The Gunners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.