Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

BATH Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / BATH Test (2658 Views)

Room Self Contain To Let (tilles) Kitchen Toilet & Bath. Price Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BATH Test by olasun4u(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
I got this Dear candidate, we are pleased to invite you for a written test tomorrow, August 11,2016 at the BAT Ibadan factory Recreation centre. The test will start at 2pm.

is this real and where is the address please

1 Like

Re: BATH Test by Mackin: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
It's real.
Re: BATH Test by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
olasun4u:
I got this Dear candidate, we are pleased to invite you for a written test tomorrow, August 11,2016 at the BAT Ibadan factory Recreation centre. The test will start at 2pm.

What role did u apply for please
Re: BATH Test by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mackin:
It's real.
Please what role did you apply for. Is it for technican
Re: BATH Test by humble2: 1:32pm On Aug 10, 2016
olasun4u:

Hmmn if BAT invite na real? Go and PRAY u get this job,,fantastic environment to work,,u go chop food and chicken tire u go run,,wish u d best man, and look forward to approving d request 4 ur wen u get d job, send me a pm, I wld introduce my self formally,,regards
Re: BATH Test by olasun4u(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Thank you all, please how to I get to the venue from lagos?
Re: BATH Test by malele(m): 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
i got the invite too, i hope its real.
Am working currently and i have a wedding too in kadunna on saturday , i dont even know how to cordinate the whole show.
Re: BATH Test by olasun4u(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
handsomeclouds:
Please what role did you apply for. Is it for technican

can recall but I have a degre in elect
Re: BATH Test by Mackin: 3:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
which one did u apl 4/ invited? Technical training or Engineering Technician
Re: BATH Test by charlycharly: 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2016
Guys there is a BBM group already. Drop your PIN to be added to the group.

1 Like

Re: BATH Test by olasun4u(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
2BBEEAB2
Re: BATH Test by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mackin:
which one did u apl 4/ invited? Technical training or Engineering Technician
It is the one for technician requiring only trade test.
The role didn't require a degree

I applied for this one and I have already done their culture questionnaire online

Job Title: Engineering Technician

Essential requirements

Proficiency as an electrician
A holder of OND / C&G (Full)/ Trade Test I, II & III in Electrical /mechanical engineering with a minimum of 5 years proven experience.
Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to electrical/Mechanical services.
Understanding of Quality Inspection and Certification of Electrical/Mechanical Components.
Basic Knowledge MS office applications
Versatility in Linde Mechanical Handling and lifting equipment are essential.
Ability to demonstrate relevant experience and professional capabilities with prove of OEM/Linde certification on Maintenance and repairs
Sound understanding of Standard code of practice as it relates to mechanical and electrical materials.
Re: BATH Test by malele(m): 4:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
charlycharly:

2bac89fc
Re: BATH Test by olasun4u(m): 4:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
charlycharly:

2BBEEAB2
Re: BATH Test by malele(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
malele:

2bac89fc

pls can i get to ibadan if i leave lag by 12pm ?
Re: BATH Test by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
olasun4u:

2BBEEAB2
Pls what role did u apply for. Was it for technician. Because I applied for this

Essential requirements

A holder of OND / C&G (Full)/ Trade Test I, II & III in Electrical /mechanical engineering with a minimum of 5 years proven experience.
Ability to read mechanical/electrical drawings and schematics as it relates to electrical/Mechanical services.
Understanding of Quality Inspection and Certification of Electrical/Mechanical Components.
Ability to demonstrate relevant experience and professional capabilities with prove of OEM/Linde certification on Maintenance and repairs
Sound understanding of Standard code of practice as it relates to mechanical and electrical materials.

1 Like

Re: BATH Test by seguno2: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Pls what role did u apply for. Was it for technician. Because I applied for this

Essential requirements

Interesting to see that OND as well as graduates of technical and vocational schools are getting jobs while those who wasted five years getting a paper certificate of engineer but can't invent or design a useful item for anyone.
Those who have ears let them hear and make necessary changes.
Re: BATH Test by olasun4u(m): 10:21am On Aug 23, 2016
any update?
Re: BATH Test by destinyn: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2016
pls, can any one in d house help me pertaining to engineering technician written test likely question example at BAT ? thanks
Re: BATH Test by destinyn: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2016
pls add me to the to group.. thanks 7BCF4BA0
Re: BATH Test by doghorp(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2016
pls add me to this group 7B278EA9
Re: BATH Test by destinyn: 11:26am On Sep 13, 2016
olasun4u , pls can u inbox me ya mobile I needs to call pls pertaining to DAT written test at BAT.PLS........destinynademola@gmail.com.
Re: BATH Test by underkorvar: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2016
olasun4u:
Thank you all, please how to I get to the venue from lagos?

Pls,kindly help with description to BATN factory recreation center in ibadan from lagos.thanks
Re: BATH Test by underkorvar: 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2016
malele:
i got the invite too, i hope its real.
Am working currently and i have a wedding too in kadunna on saturday , i dont even know how to cordinate the whole show.

pls,help with description from lagos to BATN factory recreation center in ibadan
Re: BATH Test by Busbar(m): 9:46am On Oct 18, 2016
Has anyone been invited for technician trainee contract?
Re: BATH Test by Mackin: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2016
we'r u invited?
Re: BATH Test by Busbar(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mackin:
we'r u invited?
No, what abt u?
Re: BATH Test by Mackin: 7:35pm On Oct 18, 2016
yes
Re: BATH Test by Busbar(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mackin:
yes
Pls whc day did u received d invitation. Is itt throuugh sms?
Re: BATH Test by Mackin: 8:45pm On Oct 18, 2016
SMS and email
Re: BATH Test by jasper83: 9:44pm On Oct 18, 2016
Busbar:

Pls whc day did u received d invitation. Is itt throuugh sms?

bro I think the reason why mackin was invited is because of his city and guild certification. People with OND are not considered. But lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: BATH Test by jasper83: 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2016
Mackin:
SMS and email

bro I think the reason you where invited is because of your city and guild certification. People with OND are not considered. Is the test in ibadan or Lagos? Wish you the best.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Fresh Vacancies Eko Hotel & Suites / Graduate Trainee Needed At Cordros Capital Limited / Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria Today- Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.