Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Please Who Can Relate With This? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Can Relate With This? (400 Views)

Pictures Many Nigeria Peace Corps Members Can Relate To / 11 pictures every Job hunter in Nigeria Can Relate To (pics) / 10 Pictures Job Seekers Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Relate With This? by MrSmith007: 12:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
A friend got a text frm his relative. , intimating him about an on going replacement @ the Nigerian Civil Defence in Minna. So my friend and I called the number and the briefed us on a certain amount to pay for training materials and food( He said the training is for one month). From his calculation, it'll cost 15,500.. lol.. I dont know wat to beleieve cos i've not had this kind of experience. But I feel it doesnt add up. I dont want to discourage my friend and den in the end it turns out to be genuine. Please if yu've heard or experienced such, please share your views.
Re: Please Who Can Relate With This? by Tkayhandsome(m): 1:59pm On Aug 11, 2016
Please give me the money if you have enough to waste or you run for your life... Big scam. I repeat big Scam. Terminate mission.
MrSmith007:
A friend got a text frm his relative. , intimating him about an on going replacement @ the Nigerian Civil Defence in Minna. So my friend and I called the number and the briefed us on a certain amount to pay for training materials and food( He said the training is for one month). From his calculation, it'll cost 15,500.. lol.. I dont know wat to beleieve cos i've not had this kind of experience. But I feel it doesnt add up. I dont want to discourage my friend and den in the end it turns out to be genuine. Please if yu've heard or experienced such, please share your views.

(1) (Reply)

Content Writers/online Media Interns Wanted Urgently In A Firm In Lagos / To Be Successful, Start Now-career Guide / Job Vacancy!!! Partners/representatives & Investors Wanted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.