Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,939 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Fashola: If You Have Issues That I Handle 3 Ministries, Complain To Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola: If You Have Issues That I Handle 3 Ministries, Complain To Buhari (492 Views)

[video] Fashola Talks On his 3 Ministries Challenges And Achievements / Ministries With Huge Shares In 2016 Budget (chart) / Fashola; If The Kitchen Is Too Hot, Get Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola: If You Have Issues That I Handle 3 Ministries, Complain To Buhari by Vee1Vee1: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
Babatunde Fashola, minister of works, power and housing, has advised those displeased about his supervision of three ministries to tender their complaints to President Muhammadu Buhari.
Responding to a question at a town hall meeting in Abuja on Tuesday, Fashola said he only plays a supervisory role in the ministries.

He added that Buhari decided to merge three ministries in order to reduce the cost of running government.

“Whether I can cope with three ministries or not, let us be clear on this. On the one hand, we have spoken about the cost of running government. And in trying to...Click link for full details

http://www.istylmagazine.com/news/politics/fashola-if-you-have-issues-that-i-handle-3-ministries-complain-to-buhari/
Re: Fashola: If You Have Issues That I Handle 3 Ministries, Complain To Buhari by Caseless: 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Gbam!
Re: Fashola: If You Have Issues That I Handle 3 Ministries, Complain To Buhari by ademiD(f): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
I think he's trying his best
Re: Fashola: If You Have Issues That I Handle 3 Ministries, Complain To Buhari by onnenka: 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
ademiD:
I think he's trying his best
Because you are yoruba of course.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo 2016: Owan Voters Vow, " No Roads No Vote For APC " / We Were Elected To Forge Budgets - Chairman House Committee Abiodun Olasupo / President Buhari Meets With United Nations Population Fund Executives (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.