Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Finally I Have Found Him - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally I Have Found Him (39321 Views)

Seun, Finally I Want To Give You An Undeniable Proof of God's Existence. / Finally! I Found Jewsus! / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by uvalued(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2016
Abra4real:

Ah! Thank God for him. He doesn't post often, does he? I'd like to converse with him. Did he also at a point proclaimed the Lord as the OP? I'll keep searching and digging his previous posts sha.

Lalasticlala, anywhere you are, shout out to you.
Yes, he hardly does, but he does.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by naira2dollar: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
sylvalord:
Hello fellas, sometime ago I made a declaration that I was becoming an atheist, well now I am reversing that statement. I have found God. I have tasted of the lord and I have found that he is good. I don't care what people say. I am sticking with Jesus forever this time. THANK YOU JESUS FOR GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE!

He found you.You are the lost sheep.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sugarhugs:
You bitch, what's your religion?
I wanna know what God you're seeing in a couple of seconds
I wanna see the criticism 'bout my lyricism
When I'm in your face rippin' this rhythm up like cannibalism
It's Kells.

You better pray to your God for a blessing
Before they make your world look like Armageddon
oh damn, you nailed it , being gay is nasty
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by xtervaganza(m): 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2016
Congratulations on going from the truth to the lies
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2016
realmindz Maclatunji sissie babs01 adek15 bimpe29 friendchoice eluquenson

Allah Bear Witness He Is God

Allah witnesses that there is no deity except Him, and [so do] the angels and those of knowledge - [that He is] maintaining [creation] in justice. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Those of knowledge knows Allah is God NOT the fools Christian Not the lost sheeps that Jesus pbum is sent to.

I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel. Mathew 15:24. "but only to the people of Israel--God's lost sheep. Mathew 10:6

Allah Is Merciful
Say, "O My servants who have/transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."
Quran 39:53

Allah is Merciful. Who bring Conflict and Sword according to Bible.

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

[b]Jesus Never Died For Anyones Sin

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. Qur'an 41:57

Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over
which you used to differ."

The soul who sins dies. The son won't bear the punishment of his father's sin and the father won't bear the punishment of his son's sin. The righteous deeds of that righteous person will be attributed to him, while the wicked deeds of the wicked person will be charged against him. Ezekiel 17:20

Upon All the atrocities of Christians from Hitlers genocide to raping to adultery of all Christian will lays upon the shoulder of an Innocent Man called Jesus. Then such god must be a wicked god [/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Collins0609(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ok,next
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by winner01(m): 9:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
naira2dollar:

He found you.You are the lost sheep.
True
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by andyanders: 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2016
God works in a miraculous way. It is not His wish for us to perish hence He brought him back and to also tell those who still do not believe that Jesus is the ONLY way, we continue to pray for them. We should not condemn anyone who has not found Him, rather to pray for them to change.

If people or pastors and prophets should adopt the principle been set by Prophet T.B. Joshua not to hate anyone who hate us, no matter their believe, rather to pray for them to encounter Christ.

For those who do not still believe the existence of God, we must continue to pray for them.

Op, we thank God for your life.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2016
[quote author=mykelmeezy post=49850630][/quote]

Yay ! Got it kiss
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 11:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
FriendChoice:

Allah witnesses that there is no deity except Him, and [so do] the angels and those of knowledge - [that He is] maintaining [creation] in justice. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

Those of knowledge knows Allah is God NOT the fools Christian Not the lost sheeps that Jesus pbum is sent to.

I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel. Mathew 15:24. "but only to the people of Israel--God's lost sheep. Mathew 10:6

Say, "O My servants who have/transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."

"Do not think that I came to bring peace on the earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain. Qur'an 41:57

Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over

The soul who sins dies. The son won't bear the punishment of his father's sin and the father won't bear the punishment of his son's sin. The righteous deeds of that righteous person will be attributed to him, while the wicked deeds of the wicked person will be charged against him. Ezekiel 17:20

Upon All the atrocities of Christians from Hitlers genocide to raping to adultery of all Christian will lays upon the shoulder of an Innocent Man called Jesus. Then such god must be a wicked god [/b]

What are the names of the Angels in Islam
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by bolt000(m): 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2016
Proffdada:
it's because you're ignorant, you can't even spell simple "expatiate" . Atheism is like using a torchlight in the sunlight
Omg! Look who's tryna correct my english, instead of you facing your studies you were busy reading the bible and being brainwashed.. mumu i mean 'expantiate' you can google that up.. oniranu!!
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by MizFrances(f): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2016
4everGod:

The Op himself does not need to provide you with evidence as he owes you nothing, nada, zilch! I am sure you are comfortable enough as an Atheist so why do you need or seek proof of something you are totally 100% without a shadow of a doubt sure does not exist.

Exactly!!!
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by crimeboss: 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
God the Almighty, not seen by our glaring eyes yet he's everywhere, for u who av not believed but dream dreams, hear still comprehend, is it not enough these is?, u know the hour of the day, by the signs of the moon u understand the months of the year, there are so many fishes in the waters of this earth still they are types and varieties, there are places that av existed earlier in our time that av no access to the bible nor hear the name of Jesus but God himself was revealed them, but accepting God and his words is a choice, for everything soul will give account of his time on this earth depending on that choice they choose make, we all owe ourselves the truth and research our true destination, cuz not everybody is meant for heaven, so choose wisely there might not be a second chance.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by crimeboss: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2016
cheesy[/color]
FriendChoice:

[color=blue]Allah witnesses that there is no deity except Him, and [so do] the angels and those of knowledge - [that He is] maintaining [creation] in justice. There is no deity except Him, the Exalted in Might, the Wise.

it's not too late for u to find ur true maker, i av read the Quran and hadith, what i found there are quite disturbing and i had think, when people know all these things about these cruelty to humanity and the lies that plainly stated there, how do u people corelate these with these religion in this time and age, then i thought to myself there so many mentally unstable people who while see the damage this religion has done will still hold on, but u to believe there is a chance that u so believe in might not be the way to ur salvation, friendchoice i urge u to look deeper for it might to late, u owe this to know ur destination, cuz the Islamic prophet had no idea.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 03, 2016
crimeboss:
cheesy[color=#990000][/color] it's not too late for u to find ur true maker, i av read the Quran and hadith, what i found there are quite disturbing and i had think, when people know all these things about these cruelty to humanity and the lies that plainly stated there, how do u people corelate these with these religion in this time and age, then i thought to myself there so many mentally unstable people who while see the damage this religion has done will still hold on, but u to believe there is a chance that u so believe in might not be the way to ur salvation, friendchoice i urge u to look deeper for it might to late, u owe this to know ur destination, cuz the Islamic prophet had no idea.

If following Islam is what makes someone mentally unstable, then I rather die as a madman.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by ArcToyin(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
sylvalord:
Hello fellas, sometime ago I made a declaration that I was becoming an atheist, well now I am reversing that statement. I have found God. I have tasted of the lord and I have found that he is good. I don't care what people say. I am sticking with Jesus forever this time. THANK YOU JESUS FOR GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE!
am happy for you. u really made a better decision and a huge step. May it b from glory unto glory for u
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
Has anyone bothered to ask where Sylverlord is?
Hmmm. i have the feeling he has opened an alternate moniker and is watching us reel, while he laughs somewhere.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 30, 2017
sylvalord:
@onyenze, now see this. Jesus is forever willing to give Second Chances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 30, 2017
godsluvee:
@onyenze, now see this. Jesus is forever willing to give Second Chances

Well, Allah has arrested me. I will be opening a thread shortly grin grin
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
analice107:
Has anyone bothered to ask where Sylverlord is?
Hmmm. i have the feeling he has opened an alternate moniker and is watching us reel, while he laughs somewhere.

godsluvee

kwakwakwakwakwakwakwakwa grin grin
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
onyenze123:

godsluvee

Are you ok

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
onyenze123:

Well, Allah has arrested me. I will be opening a thread shortly grin grin
Ok cool, insofar as you believe in God
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2017
godsluvee:
Are you ok

You didn't see the message I sent?

The guy open the thread and ran away since then. He is playing pranks
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
godsluvee:
Ok cool, insofar as you believe in God

I never say I am an atheist, I am a deist. you can Google it to find its meaning
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 30, 2017
onyenze123:

I never say I am an atheist, I am a deist. you can Google it to find its meaning
Then you must be really confused. A diest believes in the existence of God. You act more like an atheist from what I have observed so far undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
onyenze123:

You didn't see the message I sent?

The guy open the thread and ran away since then. He is playing pranks
Really undecided undecided undecided

Sometimes I wonder how you reason undecided

Okay, I'm so done with you and your beliefs, to each their own. Have a nice 'deist' life

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
godsluvee:
Really undecided undecided undecided

Sometimes I wonder how you reason undecided

Okay, I'm so done with you and your beliefs, to each their own. Have a nice 'deist' life

Thank you sweet heart. Are you joining me? grin
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 4:24pm On May 01, 2017
onyenze123:

godsluvee
Am my posted by you. Are you?
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 01, 2017
analice107:

Am my posted by you. Are you?

I don't get you.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by analice107: 7:23pm On May 01, 2017
onyenze123:

I don't get you.
What i mean is, are you sylverlord? the guy just disappeared on me.
Re: Finally I Have Found Him by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 01, 2017
analice107:

What i mean is, are you sylverlord? the guy just disappeared on me.

No

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ / Ten Reasons Why Sex Should Wait . / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.