Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,627 members, 7,809,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking (1919 Views)

30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS / Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth N161 Million / 3 Nigerian Pilgrims Arrested In Saudi Arabia For Drug Trafficking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
Eight Nigerian men said to be drug barons face the death sentence » or life in jail in Cambodia after narcotic authorities in that country discovered that they were running a drug cartel inside a Mountain of Fire and Miracle Church in Phnom Penh, the capital of the Asian country.

In a report carried by TCD, the eight men, Nnamezie Victor, Francis Nnamdi, Sunday Nwabuisi, Tony Mmaduka Chukwuonye, Okorom Kizito, Favour Nnabuife Okorom, Maduka Simon Ukandu , and
Izuchukwu Chukwuma , and a Cambodian woman, Mam Vinyong , were accused dealing in crystal methamphetamine from the church, with the Vinyong claiming she had no idea that the smart phone boxes she delivered to the church in 2014 were filled with drugs »
During their trial on Tuesday, August 9, 2016, at the Phnom Penh Municipal Court, the prosecution stated that Okorom and Vinyong were questioned over their involvement in a crystal
methamphetamine ring that police discovered operated out of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Church in Meanchey district of Phnom Pehn, in 2014 and early 2015.

The police claimed that during investigations, Vinyong admitted to delivering smart phone boxes for Chukwuonye who was her boyfriend, but claimed she was unaware that there were drugs inside.

Vinyong claimed that she and Chukwuonye had became close after meeting at the church following the end of her previous relationship, and that he had paid for powdered milk for her baby.

In her lead evidence, Vinyong said:
"At the end of October and early November, I delivered the goods two or three times, and in December, I delivered them one more time. I was paid $100 per day for acting as a courier. Mr. Tony just told me they contained valuable objects and I thought they might be brand-new smartphones."

But the Bureau Chief at the Interior Ministry’s anti-drug department, Roeung Pheap , refuted Vinyong’s claim of innocence, saying she was part of the team and knew exactly what she was ferrying for them.

"Before we went to arrest her, our undercover officers reported that she was delivering the drugs to other dealers, and we know Mr. Tony was the one who often ordered her to do it," he said.
The pleas of the Nigerians were denied while they are to await their verdicts on September 12, 2016.
source : http://pulse.ng/gist/stubborn-flies-8-nigerian-arrested-for-drug-trafficking-after-raid-in-mfm-in-cambodia-id5364024.html

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by deeptechcool(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
nigerians, una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by seunny4lif(m): 2:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin grin grin grin
originalmachine:
Eight Nigerian men said to be drug barons face the death sentence » or life in jail in Cambodia after narcotic authorities in that country discovered that they were running a drug cartel inside a Mountain of Fire and Miracle Church in Phnom Penh, the capital of the Asian country.
In a report carried by TCD, the eight men, Nnamezie Victor, Francis Nnamdi, Sunday Nwabuisi, Tony Mmaduka Chukwuonye, Okorom Kizito, Favour Nnabuife Okorom, Maduka Simon Ukandu , and
Izuchukwu Chukwuma
, and a Cambodian woman, Mam Vinyong , were accused dealing in crystal methamphetamine from the church, with the Vinyong claiming she had no idea that the smart phone boxes she delivered to the church in 2014 were filled with drugs »
During their trial on Tuesday, August 9, 2016, at the Phnom Penh Municipal Court, the prosecution stated that Okorom and Vinyong were questioned over their involvement in a crystal
methamphetamine ring that police discovered operated out of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Church in Meanchey district of Phnom Pehn, in 2014 and early 2015.
The police claimed that during investigations, Vinyong admitted to delivering smart phone boxes for Chukwuonye who was her boyfriend, but claimed she was unaware that there were drugs inside.
Vinyong claimed that she and Chukwuonye had became close after meeting at the church following the end of her previous relationship, and that he had paid for powdered milk for her baby.
In her lead evidence, Vinyong said:
"At the end of October and early November, I delivered the goods two or three times, and in December, I delivered them one more time. I was paid $100 per day for acting as a courier. Mr. Tony just told me they contained valuable objects and I thought they might be brand-new smartphones."
But the Bureau Chief at the Interior Ministry’s anti-drug department, Roeung Pheap , refuted Vinyong’s claim of innocence, saying she was part of the team and knew exactly what she was ferrying for them.
"Before we went to arrest her, our undercover officers reported that she was delivering the drugs to other dealers, and we know Mr. Tony was the one who often ordered her to do it," he said.
The pleas of the Nigerians were denied while they are to await their verdicts on September 12, 2016.
source : http://pulse.ng/gist/stubborn-flies-8-nigerian-arrested-for-drug-trafficking-after-raid-in-mfm-in-cambodia-id5364024.html
What more can i say grin grin grin grin
Na those guys from the other side of river grin grin grin grin
The hard working guys grin grin grin grin grin
Making Nigeria proud since the days of Adams grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by SUPERPACK: 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Okorom Nhabu Favor, 36,
Izuchukwu Chuwuma, 40,
Nnamezie Victor, 30,
Simon Maduka Ukadu, 45,
Sunday Nwabusi, 31,
Okorom Kizito Chimedu, 35,
Francis Nnamedi, 30,
Tony Mmaduka Chuwuonye, 34,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by SuperS1Panther: 2:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Se won ti fi drugs se awon Ugandan yii ni?

Na wa o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by JimiOgunlola: 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
Make it at all cost or die trying.
Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by GspotAngela(f): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
G
Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by aieromon(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
Christian missionaries my foot angry angry

1 Like

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by ObikeNkem: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2016
The Cambodians are jealous of us because we are industrious.

We own all the mansions in Cambodia

Na we develop Cambodia

Cambodia is no mans land

2 Likes

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by modath(f): 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
JimiOgunlola:
Make it at all cost or die trying.

The pathological desire to make money by any means necessary is not the way to live life.. undecided

Thought the motto is " Most Hard working Tribe ever liveth"? How then do you reconcile that with the easy way that being an international drug mule represents? .. Now Cambodian authorities will ensure the die trying part is fulfilled!! SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Lagoon Developers again

4 Likes

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by jaybee3(m): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
I will resist the attempt to call 'em name checkers out but instead ask the pertinent question on what the leaders from the region are doing about this worrying problem.

Surely they must know something is definitely wrong if their sons can't seem to embrace the idea of noble profession/hard work

2 Likes

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by OJUcrook: 3:41pm On Aug 10, 2016
Checking the names is a task that must be accomplished grin

5 Likes

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by georjay(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
No no no
This is a CURSE
Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by pythonkid(m): 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
SERVES THEM RIGHT ! WTF
Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by XYZ123: 3:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
name checkers.... oya grin
Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by JimiOgunlola: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
modath:

The pathological desire to make money by any means necessary is not the way to live life.. undecided

Thought the motto is " Most Hard working Tribe ever liveth"? How then do you reconcile that with the easy way that being an international drug mule represents? .. Now Cambodian authorities will ensure the die trying part is fulfilled!! SMH!

They are clearly the 'most hardworking and gifted tribe' that's why they bring more glory to your nigeria in sport and othee facets of life. Are your Igbo sportmen drug traffickers too? Are Igbo academics topping other in Education also drug traffickers too? Why didn't you taunt Chierika with drug trafficking when she got into the olympic semis.

You are just a pseudo-tribalist deceiving about being objective.
Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by modath(f): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

They are clearly the 'most hardworking and gifted tribe' that's why they bring more glory to your nigeria in sport and othee facets of life. Are your Igbo sportmen drug traffickers too? Are Igbo academics topping other in Education also drug traffickers too? Why didn't you taunt Chierika with drug trafficking when she got into the olympic semis.

1. Chierika isn't the type to choose the easy way out, she's a passionate driven young lady, worthy of emulation... i'd celebrate and laud her for that...

2. Chierika isn't the only Olympian representing Nigeria and I was rooting for her to win gold (like I am for everyone + all Africans and all dark skinned athletes) and make us all proud... Even without a medal (she is no longer in medal contention), I'm still super proud of her..

3. My response was to your half assed visionless "Get rich or die trying" crap, so stop shifting the goal post...

By the way she doesn't live in Nigeria and hasn't been infected with the bug that has bitten you... I am not detribalized but I never view everything from a tribal perspective.. get away!!

5 Likes

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by Progressive01(m): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Someone said on another thread that the First Lady should stop "disgracing Nigerians" with her diction. What I told the "thing" was "we all know the people who've been dragging the image of the country through the mud since time immemorial".

The only thing these guys, especially those of them on NL, have going for them is the collective hatred they have for anyone not like them. They blame everyone but themselves for every misfortune they suffer, praise everyone who does harm to the country's health.

I really wish they could all have one moment of moral epiphany and see things just the way they are. Everyone's got their tribal and religious blacksheep and they aren't an exception.

It is well with my country.

2 Likes

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by JimiOgunlola: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
modath:

1. Chierika isn't the type to choose the easy way out, she's a passionate driven young lady, worthy of emulation... i'd celebrate and laud her for that...

2. Chierika isn't the only Olympian representing Nigeria and I was rooting for her to win gold (like I am for everyone + all Africans and all dark skinned athletes) and make us all proud... Even without a medal (she is no longer in medal contention), I'm still super proud of her..

3. My response was to your half assed visionless "Get rich or die trying" crap, so stop shifting the goal post...

By the way she doesn't live in Nigeria and hasn't been infected with the bug that has bitten you... I am not detribalized but I never view everything from a tribal perspective.. get away!!

The drive is what I'm talking about- Negative or positive.
You came to taunt Igbos, I burned you a bit you got angry. grin

You are the type who shout 'He should be seen as a proud nigerian not Igbo' when an Igbo man gets elected in poland or makes a great academic achievement in Switzerland. grin

Igbos have also given you an option, they don't to taint your passport with 'their drugs' and have asked you to seek a different nation as they seek their own nation. But you want to die sharing passports with 'drugdealers'? Who is the fool here? grin
Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by fergieboy: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
grin

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by tyson99(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
NA HOW MANY PEOPLE GO COME REMAIN FOR THIS CUR.SED REGION NOW OOO

NCAN SAGAMU BRANCH

1 Like

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by tkpoint2(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
A CRIME associated with the YEEBOS.

They keep tarnishing the image of Nigeria from time immemorial!

BUT THEY WILL NOT AGREE IF YOU TELL THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by Everfrank(m): 7:06pm On Aug 10, 2016
Na yigbo! Get rich or die trying!

1 Like

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by MadamExcellency: 7:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
Not holding brief for anyone but this looks like a State organized setup against the Church.

From every indication, the lady making the alleged confessional statement is an agent of Cambodian State.

She was given some substance which his boyfriend denied ever giving and yet for three times she claimed not knowing the content of the package.

If She was ever given any banned substance, she would've called the law enforcement agencies herself without all these arrangey evidences.
Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
I wam go brazil go sell dope,this asians are shits.
Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:19pm On Aug 10, 2016
The hard working pple! Na them.
Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

The drive is what I'm talking about- Negative or positive.
You came to taunt Igbos, I burned you a bit you got angry. grin

You are the type who shout 'He should be seen as a proud nigerian not Igbo' when an Igbo man gets elected in poland or makes a great academic achievement in Switzerland. grin

Igbos have also given you an option, they don't to taint your passport with 'their drugs' and have asked you to seek a different nation as they seek their own nation. But you want to die sharing passports with 'drugdealers'? Who is the fool here? grin
the problem is that the drug dealin pple want to die as slaves of the IJaws and evry ss state that has oil. That Is the prob

1 Like

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by JimiOgunlola: 6:07am On Aug 11, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
the problem is that the drug dealin pple want to die as slaves of the IJaws and evry ss state that has oil. That Is the prob

Have you forgotten that you are a pro-fulani 'Ijaw muslim yoruba' from the SS. grin
Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by bolajiboi(m): 7:02am On Aug 11, 2016
Reporting live frm medinah( NCAN) Saudi Arabia branch.

1 Like

Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:00am On Aug 11, 2016
JimiOgunlola:

Have you forgotten that you are a pro-fulani 'Ijaw muslim yoruba' from the SS. grin
Everyone is entitled to his idea in life.
Re: Stubborn Flies : 8 Nigerian Arrested For Drug Trafficking by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
jaybee3:
I will resist the attempt to call 'em name checkers out but instead ask the pertinent question on what the leaders from the region are doing about this worrying problem.

Surely they must know something is definitely wrong if their sons can't seem to embrace the idea of noble profession/hard work

I think it's more like the seed money for most successful business men from that side is always from some shady business.

They see drug pushing simply as one of the options in the quest for the Golden fleece. You could call it the ibo version of the heros journey.

I live in festac, which is probably 70% Ibo. In close meetings or at the gym, you hear them very casually talking about these things. No big deal to them. I live around what used to be called cocaine Avenue in the 90s.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two South African Ladies Rape A Drugged Man. / Occult Clergymen In Nigeria And Ritual Sacrifice. / I Love Him–woman Falls In Love With R2pist Who Forcefully Had S2x With Her Twice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.