Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] (49391 Views)

Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) / Amputee Actress, doris Samuel Akonanya Celebrates Birthday - Pictures / Actress Doris Simeon Goes Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by jojosweet(f): 4:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Doris English tho....
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by heirloom90(m): 4:45pm On Aug 10, 2016
you snatched somebody's home and you are now forming good mother,who send you homewrecker#godwilljudgeyou#

Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Daniel forcefully denying a son of his other's love and a mother of her son's love. Not cool! What happened to shared custody na ? And my only grouse with Stella is condoning it, so not cool angry

2 Likes

Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by ayaside(m): 5:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Comments filled with hate and blinded fury...The three are adults and they know what they are doing.
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by redcliff: 5:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
TunezMedia:
Few years back ace Nollywood actress Doris Simeon, had cried out that her film director ex-hubby, Daniel Ademonikan took away her son from her when he moved in with his new wife, popular Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus.

After all efforts to get her child, David under her care proved abortive, Doris was left with no choice to move on with her life while her son enjoyed the company of his father and new stepmother Stella.

David has now transformed into a full grown healthy boy of 8 and his father, Daniel who cant get enough of his little duplicate took to his social media page to gush about his handsome son.

Doris Simeon's mind can now finally be at rest, now that she knows Stella Damasus has been taking good care of David.

Tho Stella has never openly showed her motherly attachment to David out of respect for her colleague, on his 8th birthday she reposted photos shared by the father on popular photo sharing platform, Instagram..

See below ...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/how-stella-damasus-has-been-taking-care.html?m=1

Stupeed post
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
I thought Doris simeon had a daughter? abi na only this boy she get.
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by teacherbim(f): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2016
Taking care of him ko,Orisha bi Iya o si
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by fcvklies: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2016
This chic be ho*ing since '99! Knew some dude she was fvckin while married to her late husband. She gave him a heart attack, dude be ready to have yours.. besides, where are her own kids

1 Like

Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by oodua1stson: 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2016
What kind of stoopid nonsense am I seeing here today? A heartless oloriburuku never do well woman connived to deny a woman custody of a child she carried for 9 months and some never do well on here are saying she's taking care of him?

Did for us tell anyone of you she can't take of him?

If you support that oloshi Stella may you and your children be denied of your joy

Bastards!!!!!

If Doris were to be my sis I would have dealt with Stella b1tch

1 Like

Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by greatwhite(m): 5:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
general111:
Pikin wey dey inside travel bag na him den dey take care of well??

Modified..

Op!op! How many times I call u??

grin grin grin
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Deepfreezer(m): 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
So of all the single pricks wey dey this world na person own wey stella Damascus or damasus see go collect. I'm so so disappointed.
Doris don't worry joor ur son shall soon return to you.

1 Like

Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by teacherbim(f): 5:31pm On Aug 10, 2016
I cover my peaceful home with the blood of Jesus,any husband snatcher,children's snatcher HOLYGHOST FIRE!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Beremx(f): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
I am sure they would have brainwashed the innocent boy to believe his mother is a bad person.

Stella no try sha! She has her own kids for another man, she should dunno how it feels when a child is separated from his mother

2 Likes

Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by benjibabs(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
Airforce1:
such a shameless woman you are Stella.

I'm ashamed of you.

You destroyed your friends home, took her husband and son away from her and you feel it's cool.

God will judge you.

How did you know this? Are you close to them? Biko, confirm before I throw Stella under the bus o! undecided She is one of my favorite Nollywood star.
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Orikinla(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
[size=20pt]A husband snatcher
And a home breaker can never be a good mother.[/size].
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Eneze1(f): 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
Chai I never knew Nairaland is now a court of law where people pass judgement without walking in that person's shoe or knowing what is going underneath.....Judge not people, the more you look the less you see

1 Like

Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by torlah232(f): 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2016
general111:
Pikin wey dey inside travel bag na him den dey take care of well??

Modified..

Op!op! How many times I call u??
lmao!!! gosh dat was vry funny smh but d boy was playin in d travelling bag nw
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 10, 2016
Tho, doris has her little flaws, dan & STELLA especially are dumbskulls!
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Artib(m): 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2016
goldbim:
Ok..noted!!they can put up fancy pictures and all for the world to see so that stella 'll look like a good stepmother..but the fact still remains that SHE is not and can NEVER be his biological mother..when time comes, the son'll definitely go back to his mum..willingly or unwillingly!! It's called BLOOD....as young as he is if you ask him,he'll definitely have something to say... lipsrsealed.
Blood or no blood, a person that has witnessed wicked stepmother will be glad to behold a nice one. we'll be glad if you can help us to ask him. ya wanna hear what he's to say.
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by holluphemydavid(m): 6:55pm On Aug 10, 2016
Karma is a bitch and will catch up with Stella soon
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Adortem: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2016
He is a carbon copy of the mother,Chai,takes Doris beauty,boy looking so handsome!
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Maydfourth: 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2016
No matter what....Doris is still the mother...
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by wonlasewonimi: 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2016
Most people no get sense sha...how can a man be snatched?

1 Like

Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by dasparrow: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
teacherbim:
I cover my peaceful home with the blood of Jesus,any husband snatcher,children's snatcher HOLYGHOST FIRE!
run off with another

If your husband can be snatched, then you married a BOY not a man. A man with self control who truly loves his wife will never run off with another woman. So, while calling on the Holy Ghost, you better talk to your husband about infidelity known as adultery in the bible. Adulterers don't make heaven so any man who has a wandering prick should get ready for hell if he does not repent. This is what you ought to let your husband know. After all, if pastors can cheat on their wives, how much more the average Nigerian male that has been raised in a polygamous society like Nigeria.
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by dasparrow: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2016
teacherbim:

If your husband can be snatched, then you married a BOY not a man. A man with self control who truly loves his wife will never run off with another woman. So, while calling on the Holy Ghost, you better talk to your husband about infidelity known as adultery in the bible. Adulterers don't make heaven so any man who has a wandering prick should get ready for hell if he does not repent. This is what you ought to let your husband know. After all, if pastors can cheat on their wives, how much more the average Nigerian male that has been raised in a polygamous society like Nigeria.
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
The former wifey young fine pass the latter wifey but men(MUMU) maka why eyaaaaaah......
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Btruth: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2016
In as much love is flying around everyone, then now wahala. wink
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by akpumping7720(m): 7:34am On Aug 11, 2016
Lilimax:
undecided? this comment :You destroyed your friends home, took her husband and son away from her and you feel it's cool. got me thinking undecided? Is the friends husband a baby that was whisked away unkowingly or what are you saying?
It takes two to tango nah embarassed
so if your friend's husband who is promiscuous proposed to you, you Will go ahead to accept his proposal?

2 Likes

Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by pinkyd1st: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2016
D love of a mother wl 4eva remain no matter wat or who cums in between.
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by imurboss: 10:46am On Aug 11, 2016
How can you keep a child that is not yours even while his biological mum is still alive......i can't even open my eyes and let one woman take custody of my own child while i'm still living...tufia!
Re: How Stella Damasus Has Been Taking Care Of Actress Doris Simeon's Son [PICS] by Estylove1410: 10:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Stella Damascus husband snatcher though you can snatch the husband but I must tell you that you can never take her child sooner or later you will know that is not your own child cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fireboy In Tears After Performing With Ed Sheeran At Wembley / Evia Simon: "God I Need A Man That Will Love Me Unconditionally" / Dolapo Badmus Weds On December 1st (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.