Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,310 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) (42939 Views)

Senator Ademola Adeleke Dancing In A Church In USA (Pics, Video) / Osinbajo Worships At MFM Church, Abuja (photos) / APC And PDP Supporters Parked Their Cars In Church In Benin Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2016
Ibos hold this L

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by michelz: 11:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
Mylove55:
yea!, victor d pastor and d assistant pastor are innocent, d girl is also innocent, d rest of them should be executed for denting nigeria image
See as e dey easy for you to type - execute them - as if you're talking about animals here. Not even minding if they actually deserve to be executed.
Continue...

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by FILEBE(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
magpemy:
Just execute them and save us all the stories. Ibos again.......hian.

See your mouth like "execute them".

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
Cambodia. These ones are firing squad candidates grin

4 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Deepfreezer(m): 11:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
Jealous Cambodians. How can you come to the ministry and arrest innocent missionaries?

7 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by ImperialYoruba: 12:06am On Aug 11, 2016
general111:
Eight persons from the same church tribe as drug traffickers? oyinbo please leave Nigerians biafrans alone jorh.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by ALAYORMII: 12:06am On Aug 11, 2016
phemmyutd:
This is the time to talk some senses to these people

1. Why are these Ipob love this dirty job so much? is this the interpretation of their hardworking ?
2. Why do they think that's the only way to survive?
3. The Nigeria advocates will soon come out to tell us that they were executed unjustly
4. These people have been seeing alts of their brothers been executed, yet they keep doing it
5. Are these the leaders of tomorrow we are clamor for? No wonder tomorrow never come
6. You are welcome to bash me anyhow you want because I am a Proud Omoluabi

You're not an Omoluabi

Cos an Omoluabi doesn't behave like this, they don't condemn a tribe because of the wrong done by one of them.

We have Yorubas, Hausas and Igbos that are criminals

You can't conclude they are all criminals because of some bad eggs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 11, 2016
This week started very bland here at the Los Angeles office but not to worry as we have called all our correspondents to return to work.

Soup don do grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Realonekingsley(m): 12:17am On Aug 11, 2016
kukuma say u no want nigerians for your country again,rather than all these biased arrests.
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 11, 2016
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by parklamson: 12:30am On Aug 11, 2016
Awon omo ale. just imagine 8-out-8 from one region. As I saw the topic as drug related news I know they are Uganda Jews.

7 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Nobody: 12:38am On Aug 11, 2016
princey83:

These ones are firing squad candidates grin

Cambodia shocked
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by passyhansome(m): 1:26am On Aug 11, 2016
This Far Far better than pedophilia My Afonjas brother grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 11, 2016
phemmyutd:
This is the time to talk some senses to these people

1. Why are these Ipob love this dirty job so much? is this the interpretation of their hardworking ?
2. Why do they think that's the only way to survive?
3. The Nigeria advocates will soon come out to tell us that they were executed unjustly
4. These people have been seeing alts of their brothers been executed, yet they keep doing it
5. Are these the leaders of tomorrow we are clamor for? No wonder tomorrow never come
6. You are welcome to bash me anyhow you want because I am a Proud Omoluabi
nobody will bash you for this truth unless the retarded ones.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Appareil(m): 1:49am On Aug 11, 2016
tsdarkside:
tahhh....nothing new....we know already they use even churches to deliver their drugs..

awon olomo "the wailing wall of the south-yeast and the south-shout"........... grin grin grin grin grin.....na dem dem............
No!!!!!
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by TedBaker(m): 2:43am On Aug 11, 2016
ObikeNkem:
The Cambodia are jealous of us because we are industrious

We own all the mansions in Cambodia

Na we develop Cambodia

Cambodia is no mans land
Cambodia of Khmer or anoda Cambodia?
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by kabman: 2:51am On Aug 11, 2016
Igbos get mind sha.
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Well what can I say? These drug traffickers hailed from same church. Should we conclude that's what the pastor preaches??

I believe if these guys were muslims, they would have attacked their Imam, them, Muslims around the would, Islam and everything that surrounds it.

In an earlier thread, militants killed armed forces that swore their lives to protect the lives and properties of Nigerians but not one person labelled them as terrorists. Rather they were supported. We all know what would have resulted from that thread if the perpetrators were Muslim and if the crime happened in the North or West.

Hypocrisy and bigotry is in the bloods of Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by imitateMe(m): 3:29am On Aug 11, 2016
ObikeNkem:
The Cambodia are jealous of us because we are industrious

We own all the mansions in Cambodia

Na we develop Cambodia

Cambodia is no mans land
Keep on building mansions in another man's land while ur states are still in misery.
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Nobody: 3:35am On Aug 11, 2016
omoyibo pepper, chukwu chukwu pepper. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by imitateMe(m): 3:37am On Aug 11, 2016
ALAYORMII:

You're not an Omoluabi

Cos an Omoluabi doesn't behave like this, they don't condemn a tribe because of the wrong done by one of them.

yes there are criminals from all tribes, but all the 'international criminals' denting Nigeria's image come from one tribe. Very soon the whole world will know this.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Emyogalanya: 3:41am On Aug 11, 2016
Weldone my good brothers una even try if e easy make them go try proudly igbo to hell with wat nigerians think
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Emyogalanya: 3:43am On Aug 11, 2016
And which tribe has not dented nigerian image before
imitateMe:

yes there are criminals from all tribes, but all the 'international criminals' denting Nigeria's image come from one tribe. Very soon the whole world will know this.
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by princeakins(m): 3:43am On Aug 11, 2016
mjswthrt:
Buhari why

Must u blame bubu for efritin embarassed

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by dealslip(f): 3:48am On Aug 11, 2016
They may be innocent. In Asian and Islamic countries where Christians are not welcome, they are often charged falsely just to discourage others from spreading the good news. I am not saying they are innocent. I just feel we should all look at it from another angle.
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Emyogalanya: 3:48am On Aug 11, 2016
But remember say na yoruba man get that church o why una dey skip that one for una comment
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Emyogalanya:
But remember say na yoruba man get that church o why una dey skip that one for una comment
what does that have to do with anything, is he meant to monitor everyone that goes to his church everywhere in the world, wat a ridiculous point quite appalling to be frank.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Emyogalanya: 4:07am On Aug 11, 2016
How will it since it has to do with yoruba what does he preach there
Ultimatesammie:

what does that have to do with anything, is he meant to monitor everyone that goes to his church everywhere in the world, wat a ridiculous point quite appalling to be frank.
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by TheNewIbadan: 4:09am On Aug 11, 2016
ALAYORMII:

You're not an Omoluabi

Nigga shut the hell up. Ode.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by Emyogalanya: 4:10am On Aug 11, 2016
U maybe right just like one of the cases from Indonesian recently . And yes Muslims can lay allegations on Christians anyhow
dealslip:
They may be innocent. In Asian and Islamic countries where Christians are not welcome, they are often charged falsely just to discourage others from spreading the good news. I am not saying they are innocent. I just feel we should all look at it from another angle.

1 Like

Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by general111(m): 4:13am On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=ImperialYoruba post=48375120][/quote]my name is misreal sir.please never quote me again for your tribalistic ventures.you tribalist never learn.the whites don't see us by our tribes but as Nigerians.
Re: 8 Nigerians Trafficking Drugs From MFM Church In Cambodia’s Trial Ends(Photo) by general111(m): 4:16am On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=ImperialYoruba post=48375120][/quote]. Never quote me for your tribalistic ventures again.you tribalist never learn that the whites don't see us as different tribes but Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election / Why My Convoy Deserves A New Car- Saraki / CAN Visits Yaqub Zakzaky, Shiite Leader, Condemns Zaria Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.