Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

ODD: Why I Fell In Love With My Son, Mother Confesses.... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ODD: Why I Fell In Love With My Son, Mother Confesses.... (2886 Views)

Girl Killed After Container Fell From Articulated Vehicle In Onitsha (Graphic) / How Adesua Wellington And Bankole Wellington Fell In Love With Each Other. / Recovered Corpse Not My Son – Mother Of Drowned Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ODD: Why I Fell In Love With My Son, Mother Confesses.... by 91KeepInformed: 2:43pm On Aug 10, 2016
A mother and son whose forbidden love affair could land them each a lengthy jail sentence have declared they are 'madly in love' and nothing will tear them apart.

Monica Mares, 36, and her son Caleb Peterson, 19, face up to 18 months in prison if found guilty of incest at a trial later this year in New Mexico.

But the mother and son couple have vowed to fight for their right to have a sexual relationship and are appealing to the public to donate their legal fund.

http://iroyinkoko.com/new-mexico-mother-and-son-fell-in-love-and-will-go-to-jail-to-defend-their-relationship/

Re: ODD: Why I Fell In Love With My Son, Mother Confesses.... by mikool007(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
WTF undecided
Re: ODD: Why I Fell In Love With My Son, Mother Confesses.... by saintikechi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2016
girls don finish?
Re: ODD: Why I Fell In Love With My Son, Mother Confesses.... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
91KeepInformed:
ODD: Why I Fell In Love With My Son, Mother Confesses

Op no confession for there na

(1) (Reply)

Sure Bet9ja Correct Scores / Lean How To Command The Blessings Of God / See What A Boy Wrote On His Status On Facebook ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.