Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Pls Help My Friend's Sister On This One. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Help My Friend's Sister On This One. (728 Views)

August Holidays: My Friend's Children Scattering His Sitting Room (Photos) / Celebrating My Kid Sister On Her Academic Achievements / Help!!! My Friend Made 2.2 And She's Been Misbehaving.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help My Friend's Sister On This One. by promqueen247(f): 3:39pm On Aug 10, 2016
My friend's sister checked her waec result yesterday and noticed she scored "D7" in her Lit-in-Eng which ofcourse she's intending to study law. My question to the house is can she still possibly be accepted to study Law with the D7 score?

Full result below

C.R.S- C6
Economics- C6
Government- B3
Lit-in-eng- D7
Civic-Edu- B3
English- C5
Maths- B3
Biology- C6
Animal-husbandry- C4

Please move to frontpage for much needed feedback.
Cc Lalasticalala
Re: Pls Help My Friend's Sister On This One. by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
Why not check the requirements for the school you applied to. From my POV, i don't think you can study law without Lit In Eng but it is just my POV.

Best bet is that you check jamb brochure or dont jamb produce brochure anymore?
Re: Pls Help My Friend's Sister On This One. by davbravo(m): 5:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
I just hope she also wrote neco exam, cos I don't think it's possible
Re: Pls Help My Friend's Sister On This One. by boolee(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
davbravo:
I just hope she also wrote neco exam, cos I don't think it's possible
check your mail boss
Re: Pls Help My Friend's Sister On This One. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 11, 2016
promqueen247:
My friend's sister checked her waec result yesterday and noticed she scored "D7" in her Lit-in-Eng which ofcourse she's intending to study law. My question to the house is can she still possibly be accepted to study Law with the D7 score?

Full result below

C.R.S- C6
Economics- C6
Government- B3
Lit-in-eng- D7
Civic-Edu- B3
English- C5
Maths- B3
Biology- C6
Animal-husbandry- C4

Please move to frontpage for much needed feedback.
Cc Lalasticalala

Dont let any biases hold her back check on the school's requirement or other schools,if the primary choice doesnt grant her an admission chances are that she can request a transfer to a school that will grant her an admission with this same result and not waste a year sitting at home...

All the best to her

(1) (Reply)

Delsu 2nd Batch / In Case You Don't Know..| Facts About Ibadan City | / Eye Opener

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.