Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,749 members, 7,851,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

What Does It Mean To Be Rich? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does It Mean To Be Rich? (325 Views)

5 Major Reasons Why You Will Never Be Rich / How To Be Rich Selling EXPIRED Domain Names With Proofs. / Pls, What Does It Mean To Devalue Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean To Be Rich? by ImanuelJannah(m): 4:18pm On Aug 10, 2016
PS: Share Your Thoughts On What Being Rich Means To You After Reading....

If I asked you what it means to be Rich, I'd imagine many of you would give different answers.

When I talk about being rich or obtaining wealth, I'm not talking necessarily about the money and
possessions you obtain. I'm talking about having a rich mindset and having control over your financial future, and hopefully being able to spend your time and your life pursuing the things that truly matter to you.

It's the same with being poor. It's far more than a financial issue. A person with a poor mindset will likely end up poor, even if you gave them a great deal of money.

On the other hand, once you get a rich mindset – you can make money in many ways and start to see opportunity in the world instead of relying on others and outdated financial advice.

I believe we were born to be rich. The world has taught us poor financial habits.

Instead of following advice that doesn't work and then blaming others, I urge you to learn to think for yourself.

I believe you have a wealthy mind waiting to be discovered. But you can't be lazy. You need to keep learning and keep improving your financial
education.

I'm no different than you. I was taught the wrong advice by my poor dad. I'm also lazy. But I've been very fortunate to learn another way of thinking frommy rich dad. And, even today – when I get lazy, I've got some great people around me who challenge
me and motivate me to keep a rich mindset.

I want the same opportunity and mindset for you. I want you to start questioning the things you've been
taught and start taking control of your financial future. I'm passionate about empowering people to do this

Even if now is not your time to take action, I hope you continue to improve your education and start thinking of yourself as a Rich person who has been taught poor things – and you can do something about it.

http://nigerianinterest..com.ng/2016/08/what-does-it-mean-to-be-rich.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Fallacies About Starting A Business In Nigeria / Trainees In Germany Vow To Turn Around Agric Business In Osun, Nigeria / BIG And Small Expectation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.