Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Yes, You Can Dance. - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Yes, You Can Dance. (932 Views)

Poll: Can You Dance. . . ?

Yes: 0% (0 votes)
No: 0% (0 votes)
I try: 50% (1 vote)
Im Dancing Like Crazy: 50% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Double Six Ft.mista Books 'yes Yes Y'all'(prod.by Double Six) / Brand New-double Six Ft.mista Books 'yes Yes Y'all' Sick Song! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, You Can Dance. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
[size=13pt]I’ve got everything you need to learn the Thriller dance, whether you’re an experienced dancer or a total beginner. Think you have two left feet? Well, Thrill The World was created with YOU in mind! ANYONE CAN DANCE! . So if you don’t think you can dance. . . Im here to bring it out of you! grin

Have fun and Thrill The World!
[/size]
Re: Yes, You Can Dance. by sexyLeamon(f): 1:57pm On Sep 24, 2009
oya am waiting, start teaching me.
Re: Yes, You Can Dance. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2009
[size=13pt]sexyLeamon I adore dancing! Since early childhood, I always admired the movement of professional dancers and my mother used to laugh every time I glued my head in front of the TV set grin , during a dancing contest or a dancing video. Then, my family had to endure the music playing loud in my room and me dancing around to the beat of my favourite tunes. In fact,Now im now a Music Worm!. hehehe. . .well ,i tone my Radio ((On)) Lets Go! smiley[/size]
Re: Yes, You Can Dance. by sexyLeamon(f): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2009
ya let's go, by the way which music is on?
Re: Yes, You Can Dance. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:18pm On Sep 24, 2009
[size=13pt]First of all i lets start with the (Balboa) Dance a.k.a ''I LOVE YOU'' dance,it’s most often danced at high speeds although it can be enjoyed at all tempos. grin . here are the hinks:

1. Sexyleamon, snuggle your right arm closely under your partner’s left arm, reaching around to place your hand on your partner’s mid back. Follower, rest your left hand on your leader’s upper arm or shoulder blade (depending on height). Join remaining hands at the follower’s shoulder height.
2. Footwork for leaders:
* Count 1: Step back on your left placing your weight on your left.
* Count 2: Step back on your right to meet your left, shifting weight to your right (and shifting your followers weight to her or his left).
* Count 3: Shuffle left foot forward slightly keeping your weight on your right.
* Count 4: Return the left foot to Count 2 position shifting weight left.
* Count 5: Step forward on your right placing your weight on your right.
* Count 6: Step forward on your left to meet your right shifting weight left.
* Count 7: Shuffle right foot back slightly keeping your weight on your left.
* Count 8: Return the right foot to Count 6 position and shift weight right.
3. Footwork for Followers: Mirror image of the footwork for leaders.
* Count 1: Step back on your right placing your weight on your right.
* Count 2: Step back on your left to meet your right, shifting weight to your left.

* Count 3: Shuffle right foot forward slightly keeping your weight on your left.
* Count 4: Return the right foot to Count 2 position shifting weight right.
* Count 5: Step forward on your left placing your weight on your left.
* Count 6: Step forward on your right to meet your left shifting weight right.
* Count 7: Shuffle left foot back slightly keeping your weight on your right.
* Count 8: Return the left foot to Count 6 position and shift weight left.

Practise these steps inside your room or in the garden with a partner. you know. . .i have always dance this in matured parties grin grin

[/size]
Re: Yes, You Can Dance. by sexyLeamon(f): 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
na wa u are a good teacher.
Re: Yes, You Can Dance. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2009
[size=13pt]Thanks. cheesy[/size]
Re: Yes, You Can Dance. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 09, 2009
It should be in video format.

(1) (Reply)

Hot Music Plugins / Intersted in a FUN JOB: Stage Hype Artist Is Needed Urgently!!!!! / How To Get A Marketter To Buy A Master Copy Of Video CD Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.