Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

How To Get Double Of Whatever Data You Buy On MTN... - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Get Double Of Whatever Data You Buy On MTN... (396 Views)

You Buy, I Ship and Deliver from Usa To Nigeria, Ebay @495/$ / Cheapest Airtel Data You Can Get Anywhere / Want To Buy On Jumia? Come In-> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Double Of Whatever Data You Buy On MTN... by TaufiqKunle(m): 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2016
Hello guys today am going to share a new trick with you all. This trick will help you double your data on MTN. Just follow the few steps below and start surfing the net with your freely doubled data.
Read more @ http://yinkatech..com.ng/2016/08/how-to-get-double-of-whatever-data-you.html

(1) (Reply)

My Five Hours Battery Capacity Drained! Please Help / I need Damaged Car Batteries And Electronics please help a brother in need. / Iphone5s 32gb Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.