Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) (63226 Views)

Militants Kill 4 Soldiers In Ekeremor, Bayelsa; Soldiers Invade Community / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe Bayelsa, Steal Two Gunboats / Three Soldiers Killed By Militants In Foropa, Southern Ijaw, Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by JimiOgunlola: 6:45am On Aug 11, 2016
Will they ever be able to kill unarmed protesters again? The ones they've killed are also humans.
RIP to them.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by glossy6(f): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Jesu!
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by reducto: 6:58am On Aug 11, 2016
jneutron4000:
how are you sure the 3 soldiers are not from the east, or all Nigerians soldiers are Northerns?? undecided

I dont care a bit whether the soldiers are from the east.
And mind you there's no way the soldiers who carried out the Massacre on Biafrans could not have at least someone from on here, the east; if not then, how could they have hired a native doctor and how could they have done nothing about the dumping of the bodies of those Biafrans in mass graves inside the barracks.

Or do you want to tell me there is no more easterners in the nigerian army again. If someone you take as your brother conspire with the enemy to kill you will you still take him as your own.

Take it or leave it, KARMA is the only thing at work here.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 11, 2016
caesaraba:
Patiently waiting for part 2. To those who are from the SE/SS and are online steadily everyday beating the drums of war, keep in mind that y'all have folks in all parts of the country. Honest to the creator of the universe, if I was a relative to any of those gruesomely murdered soldiers, by tomorrow evening there'd have been a NL thread displaying gory pictures of..... No wahala. The war y'all have been praying for will come in due time. Hope we all get to enjoy it. In the meantime, continue your victory dance.
I wonder what the families of people murdered by fulani herdsmen should be doing?, I wonder what the families of the 10 soldiers killed in Niger state should be doing?, when it comes to Niger Delta you people seem to have extra adrenaline pump
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Tokety7: 7:25am On Aug 11, 2016
Now that militants Av started killing people, I think it's high time to start cleaning up communities. Nembe should immediately be given the odi treatment.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by suavetony(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

Can u listen to urself? Herdsmen killing soldiers in Bayelsa in reprisal.

Read well I said -
It could be
A cult group
Headsmen
Reprisal attack.

Thank You.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by chysam: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2016
Sam0:

with ur grammatical composition I can see the dullard.

D guy Na confirm fowlass. Sorry if you were expecting a better English from a Cockcrow.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by iwadobo: 7:45am On Aug 11, 2016
tsdarkside:

i think,we have to level the entire area....mbaka was right....this is sad....we evacuate our warriors and level the ol place with napalm...!!!!

because if you dont do it,they will get too bold and reach abuja to claim the ol nigeria....

we must level the place and destroy all their bases....

Yea, level the whole place including all the oil installations . Let the innocent people leave first oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. At the end of the day, you guys up north will be dying en mass in hunger as there will be no more free oil money for you to spend . God scatter Nigeria into four countries . Amen
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by caesaraba(m): 7:49am On Aug 11, 2016
2dugged:
I wonder what the families of people murdered by fulani herdsmen should be doing?, I wonder what the families of the 10 soldiers killed in Niger state should be doing?, when it comes to Niger Delta you people seem to have extra adrenaline pump

Oh, I don't see the fulanis online celebrating each killing that takes place neither do I see those from Niger online taunting the rest of Nigerians over the deaths of those soldiers.
You might not like what I've posted, but eventually that is exactly what is gonna happen if you guys down there keep on with your present attitude. Doubt it? Go find out one of the main catalysts to the civil war. There's sweet talk and then, there's good ol truth.

I don't give 2 fvcks if you guys want your own country (I'm assuming you are from that region), get your acts together, call for a referendum and rise up with one voice and say "We are leaving.” You can't be openly celebrating a terrorist group more so when they are murdering other people in your lands and not expect to get clapped back at eventually.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by zheroes(m): 7:57am On Aug 11, 2016
ideology:
Those who think fighting rebels is beans should think well, those asking buhari to use military might also have a rethink.

I keep hearing people saying, "you can not fight government " i laugh

Even boko that was tagged as rag tagged have not yet been defeated
you are talking crap!!! Bokoharam are fundamental extremist, militants are agitators, there is a very big difference, your asari dokubo is on exile living life, you can never be like boko haram!!!!!! Niger deltans love life!!!! Am sure you will not blow yourself up. Dialogue remains the best option.

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by sarutobie(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

Can u listen to urself? Herdsmen killing soldiers in Bayelsa in reprisal.
I bet you believed ijaws were killing people in faraway ikorodu and it's environs..
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by flokii: 8:08am On Aug 11, 2016
ideology:
you know nothing keep making mouth, even obasanjo too is a soldier, if you like ask buhari to withdraw all the military forces to fight militants, by the time you are done, there will be no country called Nigeria.

Be wise …

Ok sir..

I have kept my mouth shut o.. They should continue with their goal to shut down the economy. So their sympathizers will blame Buhari well..
We'll all suffer for it on d long run
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by zheroes(m): 8:09am On Aug 11, 2016
cktheluckyman:

Why will the army kill innocents for attacks by militants? How come they have not been killing innocent civilians in bornu state for attacks by boko Haram's
I will answer you as much as I can. In the north east boko haram unleashes terror on both civilians and military. So people run away from their homes making it easy for the military to confront the enemies. In this case the residents aren't attacked. They are like a shield for the militants, trust me the military MUST do its job. The best thing nembe residents should do now is leave the area, let the miltary comb the enter area, if they experience any resistance at any point, simply call for aerial support before the ground or naval forces move in. If innocent persons are caught in between, they will pay the ultimate price.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 8:19am On Aug 11, 2016
ideology:
Those who think fighting rebels is beans should think well, those asking buhari to use military might also have a rethink.

I keep hearing people saying, "you can not fight government " i laugh

Even boko that was tagged as rag tagged have not yet been defeated
And your point is?
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by aubventure: 8:20am On Aug 11, 2016
FowlYansh:
What did we did to deserve this dullard sad
What we did was to vote for people who are not capable of governing us.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by maasoap(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2016
zheroes:
I will answer you as much as I can. In the north east boko haram unleashes terror on both civilians and military. So people run away from their homes making it easy for the military to confront the enemies. In this case the residents aren't attacked. They are like a shield for the militants, trust me the military MUST do its job. The best thing nembe residents should do now is leave the area, let the miltary comb the enter area, if they experience any resistance at any point, simply call for aerial support before the ground or naval forces move in. If innocent persons are caught in between, they will pay the ultimate price.
May be you didn't know or you've totally forgotten. Baga town was completely destroyed in the dead of the night, women, children, men, houses, food stuffs, markets and everything by the Nigeria Army. Nothing was left. Amnesty International satellite image can still be found on the net. That was different from Bama attack carried out by Boko Haram some months later.
Then, what about graphic video of slaughtering of the innocent people by the mass grave in the NE, carried out or supervised by NA?

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nusaf: 8:32am On Aug 11, 2016
suavetony:

Read well I said -
It could be
A cult group
Headsmen
Reprisal attack.

Thank You.
Rather, it is u that should read ur post again with special interest on HERDSMEN. Check what u typed very well.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by 49cents(m): 8:34am On Aug 11, 2016
HungerBAD:
Jesus.

Hope the supporters of these Militants can see what they have done.

President Buhari should send the Military,into the Niger Delta,and make sure they do not come back until both the militants and their sponsors are killed.

I repeat,not captured but killed.

My God will destroy any supporter of the Militants in this thread.

Buhari clear the Niger Delta once and for all. This Rubbish has to stop.

I am not in support of this carnage but what is this compared to the thousands of lives lost to Fulani herdsmen across Nigeria and you and your President kept mute!

It's best we re-structure so that we know where our problems lie! Is Nigeria worth all these blood and loss of life in truth?
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 11, 2016
AreaFada2:

Something's got to give.

Either militants continue killing, Buhari send bombers to fire at militant hideouts, NA & Buhari get nervous and decide to massacre just anyone around there to flex muscle OR all of the above.

Whichever way, degeneration of the situation is more likely. Because increasing poverty and hopelessness mean more young people are ready to join the militants, to get rich quicker or die trying.

The only solution is to discover large amounts of crude oil in the Lake Chad Basin. Then the North will implement resource control & leave ND oil.

The SOLUTION IS TRUE FEDERALISM.Let every region manage their resources.

And hope if crude oil is discover in the Lake Chad Basin,the Oil Well will be left for ND indigenes to operate.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by DamiBukola: 8:45am On Aug 11, 2016
ever811:
when they get UDI treatment now timaya will compose one useless song..wetin we do..oooo...doooo..them don kill dem mama...him no go warn him brothers now
What a wasted a sperm, a 50 gold circle would've prevented this demented brain.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by DamiBukola: 8:48am On Aug 11, 2016
shamecurls:
Am sure Nembe will be empty by now cos the Nigerian Army re good at taking there own pound of flesh.

I just hope a massacre wont happen in the coming days
Nembe can never be destroyed by Nigeria army, that is the mainstay of our economy (oil boom); try it and see the adverse effect.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nusaf: 8:59am On Aug 11, 2016
sarutobie:

I bet you believed ijaws were killing people in faraway ikorodu and it's environs..
Let me tell u, I don't even know the difference between these tribes in the ND regions. For instance, I can't differentiate between Ishekiri, Ijaw, Calabari, Urhobo etc cos I look at them as one. I don't know which is which.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nusaf: 9:04am On Aug 11, 2016
maasoap:

May be you didn't know or you've totally forgotten. Baga town was completely destroyed in the dead of the night, women, children, men, houses, food stuffs, markets and everything by the Nigeria Army. Nothing was left. Amnesty International satellite image can still be found on the net. That was different from Bama attack carried out by Boko Haram some months later.
Then, what about graphic video of slaughtering of the innocent people by the mass grave in the NE, carried out or supervised by NA?
What exactly is the difference between what u just typed and what he wrote?
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 11, 2016
caesaraba:

Oh, I don't see the fulanis online celebrating each killing that takes place neither do I see those from Niger online taunting the rest of Nigerians over the deaths of those soldiers.
You might not like what I've posted, but eventually that is exactly what is gonna happen if you guys down there keep on with your present attitude. Doubt it? Go find out one of the main catalysts to the civil war. There's sweet talk and then, there's good ol truth.

I don't give 2 fvcks if you guys want your own country (I'm assuming you are from that region), get your acts together, call for a referendum and rise up with one voice and say "We are leaving.” You can't be openly celebrating a terrorist group more so when they are murdering other people in your lands and not expect to get clapped back at eventually.
a referendum? have you forgotten your president has said the unity of this country is not negotiable?, ok let's go for resource control, the same government would not hear of it,I will not celebrate violence in any way, in as much as I commensurate with the families of the deceased but we all know this could have been avoided from the government that has done nothing but talk tough, I want peace and a better Niger Delta, is that too much. to ask for?,the Niger Delta feeds the nation yet they are still treated with as inconsequential, that my friend is where the problem is. "if I bring the ingredients for the pot of soup and you refuse to give me my share because you brought the pot, I will rather throw away the food".May I ask what's so difficult in the government considering resource control, what are they afraid of?,as for the issue of the fulani herdsmen, have you forgotten that they are libyans?

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nature8(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Nawa oo..
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by DamiBukola: 9:28am On Aug 11, 2016
Nusaf:

Let me tell u, I don't even know the difference between these tribes in the ND regions. For instance, I can't differentiate between Ishekiri, Ijaw, Calabari, Urhobo etc cos I look at them as one. I don't know which is which.
there is difference except C(K)alabari which is not a distinct tribe rather they are Ijaws. They are part of the Eastern Ijaws consist of;
Kalabari,
Okrika
Abua
Andoni
Opobo
Ngene
Degema
Obu/Golo ( part of Okrika)
PHALGA
&
Eastern Obolo and
Ibono all of AKS

1 Like

Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Totti9(m): 9:30am On Aug 11, 2016
R. i. P soldiers so painful
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by firstolalekan(m): 9:36am On Aug 11, 2016
FowlYansh:
What did we did to deserve this dullard sad
You are the biggest dullard

olodo grin grin grin grin

what did we did grin
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2016
tsdarkside:

i think,we have to level the entire area....mbaka was right....this is sad....we evacuate our warriors and level the ol place with napalm...!!!!

because if you dont do it,they will get too bold and reach abuja to claim the ol nigeria....

we must level the place and destroy all their bases....
I remember vividly sometime past when a serving senator from the north said that if by eliminating the whole Niger delta, Nigeria's economy and unity would be assured then, the military should do such. Speeches and write-ups as yours are the reason we are in this crap today. Make no mistake this violence isn't limited to any specific region. 8 soldiers where also killed in niger state. should the army then wipe out its whole population ? what about the thousands of soildiers who died in the northeast. Any body with a working brain would know that Boko Haram has endured in that region because it has an appeal to a section of that region hence, why the don't seem to lack recruits. Last time the military cracked down on ipob protests killing civilians it resulted in the death of 8 soldiers and 2 policemen.How longer do you think southern communities being ravaged by herdsmen would endure before picking up arms to start a tribal war similar to the Kano/aba/onitsha religious fracas a decade ago? Military high handiness wouldn't resolve the issue but, a restructuring would go a long way.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by caesaraba(m): 10:06am On Aug 11, 2016
2dugged:
a referendum? have you forgotten your president has said the unity of this country is not negotiable?, ok let's go for resource control, the same government would not hear of it,I will not celebrate violence in any way, in as much as I commensurate with the families of the deceased but we all know this could have been avoided form the government that has done nothing but talk tough, I want peace and a better Niger Delta, is that too much. to ask for?,the Niger Delta feeds the nation yet they are still treated with as inconsequential, that my friend is where the problem is. "if I bring the ingredients for the pot of soup and you refuse to give me my share because you brought the pot, I will rather throw away the food".May I ask what's so difficult in the government considering resource control, what are they afraid of?,as for the issue of the fulani herdsmen, have you forgotten that they are libyans?

Oh yeah? Treated as inconsequential and not given food from the pot? How about the fact that you guys get more allocation than the rest of the country? How about the 13% derivation? How about various ecological funds? How about GEJ ruling the country for 6 years? Nooo na. Hold your leaders accountable first for the underdevelopment of the ND before coming out to scream "Awusa pipo are drinking awa oyel." Back to my initial comment, the taunting online whenever your terror groups cause havoc has gotten VERY close to the breaking point offline so when the replies from other ordinary Nigerians start trickling in, we should all be ready to enjoy it. There's a lot to gain from it in my honest opinion.
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 11, 2016
NA its time to kill them all just like u did to bokoharams
Re: Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 11, 2016
caesaraba:

Oh yeah? Treated as inconsequential and not given food from the pot? How about the fact that you guys get more allocation than the rest of the country? How about the 13% derivation? How about various ecological funds? How about GEJ ruling the country for 6 years? Nooo na. Hold your leaders accountable first for the underdevelopment of the ND before coming out to scream "Awusa pipo are drinking awa oyel." Back to my initial comment, the taunting online whenever your terror groups cause havoc has gotten VERY close to the breaking point offline so when the replies from other ordinary Nigerians start trickling in, we should all be ready to enjoy it. There's a lot to gain from it in my honest opinion.
ordinary Nigerians?, the same ones who have been shouting it's their land they are destroying?, or the same ones who have been urging the government to bomb the entire region into extinction?, which ones?,one Nigeria we are and one Nigeria we will suffer together if things go wrong, if the fulani herdsmen get a pat on the shoulders from the Nigerian army for killing innocent citizens for no just cause then I see no reason why they should arm themselves to.the teeth to the Niger Delta and if they get caught in the middle of cross fire between milliants and the government, it's quite unfortunate

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Bans Ajimobi From Appearing At APC Governorship Rallies / Asari Dokubo At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa / Buhari's Left Ear: You Be The Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.