Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,338 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

HP Laptop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / HP Laptop (1058 Views)

Clean Hp Laptop For Sale / Clean Hp Laptop For Sale / HP Laptop Brand New!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HP Laptop by canyinsola(f): 7:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
please I need your help! Yesterday I on my laptop and was watching a movie,my friend came I don't want her to disturb me so I covered it without offing it after few minutes I opened it and the screen was dark. I off it from the switch then removed the battery and insert it after few minutes and on it but to my surprise the case is still the same. the fan is working but its not showing anything but from the key board it shows its on... pls I need your help how will I fix it
Re: HP Laptop by horllamy(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
canyinsola:
please I need your help! Yesterday I on my laptop and was watching a movie,my friend came I don't want her to disturb me so I covered it without offing it after few minutes I opened it and the screen was dark. I off it from the switch then removed the battery and insert it after few minutes and on it but to my surprise the case is still the same. the fan is working but its not showing anything but from the key board it shows its on... pls I need your help how will I fix it

Remove d battery and power it directly with light. if it is the same WhatsApp me in 08139462401
Re: HP Laptop by khorlynz(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2016
Discharge the static current by removing your battery and disconnect from source of power.Now place your finger on the power button for at least one minute to discharge the static current. After this,insert the battery with your power adapter connected to the Laptop and switch it on.
Note that some laptops of nowadays do behave funny such that when your battery is bad the Laptop goes blank. so try to troubleshoot this... for any other information call or WhatsApp my digit 08035844996.
Re: HP Laptop by BelieveTech(m): 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2016
canyinsola:
if the problem still persist call or watsap me on 08136537584
Re: HP Laptop by vitahot(m): 2:52pm On Aug 11, 2016
Can I get a fairly used laptop for 23000k if available pls here is my number u can whatsapp me 09037051879 and by the way am in owerri imo state
Re: HP Laptop by vitahot(m): 2:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
vitahot:
Can I get a fairly used laptop for 23000k if available pls here is my number u can whatsapp me 09037051879 and by the way am in owerri imo state
Re: HP Laptop by canyinsola(f): 8:10pm On Aug 11, 2016
thanks. I will try that and contact you
Re: HP Laptop by bestnaijaloaded: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2016
Pls guys did evening as we are taking now my pc just off, and when i power it, he will boot whern booting he will just off bank pls i need ur help ,help me with this i need an idea to work it
Re: HP Laptop by BelieveTech(m): 10:57pm On Aug 11, 2016
bestnaijaloaded:
Pls guys did evening as we are taking now my pc just off, and when i power it, he will boot whern booting he will just off bank pls i need ur help ,help me with this i need an idea to work it
call or watsap on08136537584

(1) (Reply)

Epson All-in-one Printer Sae At Micostar Mall / Dell Latitude E5400 For Sale / Help!! My Hp Pavilion Is Not Displaying When On...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.